Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2015, 10:41   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I want a bot for Aethertapping. If I buy your bot, do I have to pay 15EUR every month to aethertap? Lifetime license - Grinding - doesn't gather? Is there Attack+conditions mode in the life-time license?
no, you don't have to..all you need is to buy the basic license for 15 Euro just once and it has a free VIP license for 1 month and and you will get all the features in the bot but you have to renew it every month to VIP which will cost you 5 Euro to keep the features like gathering and aether tapping activated otherwise you will have the basic license which includes grinding only .
Old 03/15/2015, 23:37   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post
no, you don't have to..all you need is to buy the basic license for 15 Euro just once and it has a free VIP license for 1 month and and you will get all the features in the bot but you have to renew it every month to VIP which will cost you 5 Euro to keep the features like gathering and aether tapping activated otherwise you will have the basic license which includes grinding only .
Thanks. Do we record waypoints in xml? If I have any old waypoints in xml from another bot, will they work?
Old 03/16/2015, 02:34   #528

Quote:
Thanks. Do we record waypoints in xml? If I have any old waypoints in xml from another bot, will they work?
no it won't unless you copy and edit the waypoints from xml file to be more similar the immon's bot waypoints format..you should save with .cwayp extension and edit but the bot is not working anymore so its usless .
Old 03/19/2015, 17:28   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post
no it won't unless you copy and edit the waypoints from xml file to be more similar the immon's bot waypoints format..you should save with .cwayp extension and edit but the bot is not working anymore so its usless .
What do you mean by "the bot is not working anymore"? Can I record my new waypoints and work on them?

You give only 30 min for trial, and no profiles and waypoints from other bots will work, do you think I can create a new profile (all skills, conditions when to use potions etc), record a new waypoint and test it, alltogether for 30 min? Just making a profile takes me 30 min, I won't have time for the rest.

PS: just noticed that you're not the author of the bot but a user. Problem to find the author? No update for the bot?
Old 03/22/2015, 05:28   #530

Quote:
What do you mean by "the bot is not working anymore"? Can I record my new waypoints and work on them?

You give only 30 min for trial, and no profiles and waypoints from other bots will work, do you think I can create a new profile (all skills, conditions when to use potions etc), record a new waypoint and test it, alltogether for 30 min? Just making a profile takes me 30 min, I won't have time for the rest.

PS: just noticed that you're not the author of the bot but a user. Problem to find the author? No update for the bot?
no iam not the author and i was just trying to help and yes the bot come to its end afterall .
Old 03/23/2015, 22:01   #531

I need bot for grinding only, need pay all month???
edit: why virustotal get a lot virus??? Im new bot Immons
Old 03/24/2015, 18:53   #532

elite*gold: 81
My first Impression:

- The party bot is not working properly , the bot is acting really weird in some situations... I play my Cleric by hand and got a Bard as follower with disabled healing, but activated Assist+Follow....

He runs like a chicken around me and do not fight sometimes 50/50% he do this mostly^^

For some reason my Bard isn't using Mana refresh Skills... only when i activate Healing Members in Party config then he does but , won't even attack any of my Targets

Any Solutions for this behaviour ??
Old 03/26/2015, 01:42   #533

Hello, bot does not work, please update bot
Old 03/26/2015, 18:11   #534

I am ImmonsAionPlayer client and the case is that Aion updated vesion 4.7, you update the bot? because I am very satisfied with your bot
Old 03/26/2015, 18:53   #535

one day without news
Old 03/26/2015, 20:00   #536

Immonos have much work in job , he probably make patch on weekend
Old 03/26/2015, 21:00   #537

It is good news, I was afraid of leaving abandoned its program
I look forward to the update thanks a lot
Old 03/28/2015, 19:54   #538

It's been four days, all bots operate less Immons, I paid 3 licenses, I want my bots!
Old 03/29/2015, 01:49   #539

elite*gold: 180
Thats the Problem this Bot have the Baddest Support i ever seen.
Old 03/29/2015, 10:06   #540

I wanted to give it a try but I think you're going to be right, the Lord creator has left us with a VIP account and *** in the air
Closed Thread