Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/29/2015, 08:49   #511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukunamuniuu View Post
Hi Immons i cant't contact with you on skype. I pay for your bot few days ago, but license hasn't activated yet.
Sorry mate, but good luck. I tried contacting him when I paid for my license on the 21st and still nothing. I had to open a PayPal dispute and he replied saying he didn't have time for me but the bot was working.. My license is still unactivated. Had to escalate to a claim and now I'm waiting for it to be reviewed.

I tried contacting him several times and he never responded.

UPDATE: Welp, that's a bummer. PayPal Buyer Protection won't cover you on this. So stay away from this tool, he won't respond to any of your questions and your license won't be activated!
Old 01/29/2015, 17:07   #512

I do not know if there is some moderator here, but someone should take care of this, before immons cheats more people. I don't know, maybe remove this thread, or link to his site. I understand that everyone can have some problems, but he could give some information.
Old 01/29/2015, 21:54   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverShadow27 View Post
Sorry mate, but good luck. I tried contacting him when I paid for my license on the 21st and still nothing. I had to open a PayPal dispute and he replied saying he didn't have time for me but the bot was working.. My license is still unactivated. Had to escalate to a claim and now I'm waiting for it to be reviewed.

I tried contacting him several times and he never responded.

UPDATE: Welp, that's a bummer. PayPal Buyer Protection won't cover you on this. So stay away from this tool, he won't respond to any of your questions and your license won't be activated!
Is it my fault that you cannot use your brain?
Once more:

Code:
http://aionbot.eu/#post-109
Quote:
I do not know if there is some moderator here, but someone should take care of this, before immons cheats more people. I don't know, maybe remove this thread, or link to his site. I understand that everyone can have some problems, but he could give some information.
,,!,,

BOT UPDATED FOR NA 4.75 - STEEL CAVALRY
@some up

Yea, no-animation is working
speed hack has been disabled, as it wasn't working as intended.
Old 01/29/2015, 22:46   #514

Immon sorry but if you put a message that there are problems and that it will take a week or longer, everything would be fine. People pay money for your product, so this count is that something is required, it is not a bot freeware. As I said, it was enough to write a message. Now all is work

Oh sorry you say this:

Is it my fault that you cannot use your brain?
Once more:

Code:

I'm not idiot i trying to activate, but i can't activate until today
Old 01/29/2015, 22:51   #515

Quote:
Immon sorry but if you put a message that there are problems and that it will take a week or longer, everything would be fine. People pay money for your product, so this count is that something is required, it is not a bot freeware. As I said, it was enough to write a message. Now all is work
There was no problem, everyone could use it. But you had to activate it first.
Old 02/02/2015, 01:52   #516

elite*gold: 180
Immons Please check the Scroll/Food Option bcause atm it dont works. So fix it.
Old 02/03/2015, 00:19   #517

Ey Guys keep calm, they main functions of this bot are working and i use it since 1 year now. If some things like Scrolls/Food doesnt work it's maybe Immons is a little bit busy or has something to do in reallife... this is a hobby he doesn't earn so much money with this to stop got to work or something like that.

So if u think coding is that easy.... try it.
Old 02/09/2015, 20:05   #518

Wow just tested trial and it looks nice and easy , and the price is epic
wheres the trick? xDD
Old 02/09/2015, 20:36   #519

elite*gold: 180
Grinding Works Great
Gatherring Works Great
Questing Works Very Very Bad
Old 02/27/2015, 16:36   #520

i cant record any NPC window click positions it keeps recording only some strange numbers not cords ..it's the same result if i clicked anywhere..whats wrong ? !

Old 03/09/2015, 02:21   #521

Yo, I tried the free version of your bot for 1 week.
I'm very satisfied overall, there's just a few points i'd like to highlight.

Some skills like 'counter attack' that are supposed to be a special kind of chain skills are not being used at all when placed into the chain skill list.(they are not triggered by a skill, but for example by a dodge, parry or something else).Also "Wind spear" a sorc skill which can be used 4 times in a row (as a chain) is used only once when placed in both chain and normal skill list.

Other than that, the bot is working as intended, the skill rotation works really well on about every class I tried. Good job mate.

ps: Don't worry I don't expect a quick fix, I know stuff like that takes time. Just wanted to let you know if you didn't already know.
Old 03/09/2015, 04:58   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionPoiPoi View Post
Yo, I tried the free version of your bot for 1 week.
I'm very satisfied overall, there's just a few points i'd like to highlight.

Some skills like 'counter attack' that are supposed to be a special kind of chain skills are not being used at all when placed into the chain skill list.(they are not triggered by a skill, but for example by a dodge, parry or something else).Also "Wind spear" a sorc skill which can be used 4 times in a row (as a chain) is used only once when placed in both chain and normal skill list.

Other than that, the bot is working as intended, the skill rotation works really well on about every class I tried. Good job mate.

ps: Don't worry I don't expect a quick fix, I know stuff like that takes time. Just wanted to let you know if you didn't already know.
yes he is doing a great job..i been using it for like 2 years and it gets better but the only problem with me is with the support !! anyway does the bot running well with you now cuz it keep freezing after selecting my char and what about questing? have u tested it because i got problem with getting quest window click positions! see my previous reply and thx .
Old 03/09/2015, 09:32   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post
yes he is doing a great job..i been using it for like 2 years and it gets better but the only problem with me is with the support !! anyway does the bot running well with you now cuz it keep freezing after selecting my char and what about questing? have u tested it because i got problem with getting quest window click positions! see my previous reply and thx .
I guess if it freez after char selection it must be an offset problem or something like that (happens when there's an update on the client). I don't know, just a wild guess.
As for the quest, I couldn't find any repeatable quest, so no I haven't tried it yet.
To be honest I'm just using it to gather stuff and level up a bit my toons because I'm really tired to always do the same campaign quest :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2015, 03:37   #524

1- YOU DONT REPLY ON SKYPE FOR WEEKS EVEN WHEN UR STATUS " I'AM ONLINE " AS UR SITE SHOWS !
2-YOU DONT REPLY IN THIS THREAD AND SEE MY PROBLEM IS..YOU DIDNT EVEN LOGIN SINCE 30/1 !
3-IAM A VIP AND I BEEN YELLING ABOUT MY PROBLEM FOR 2 WEEKS RIGHT NOW WITH NO ANSWER!

WHAT KIND OF PRODUCT SUPPORT IS THAT ?!!!!!

FIX THE **** BOT..TY.
Old 03/14/2015, 19:08   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Bot updated for Aion EU!
Bot updated for Aion NA!

ImmonsAionPlayer - what is it?

Bot with best options in cheap price - 15€ for lifetime license - that includes:

-Grinding

In this cost you also get 1 month of VIP license and this one includes:

-Gathering,
-Aethertapping,
-Crafting,
-Radar,
-Party Mode and
-No animation & speed hack

-available demo version - works for 30 minutes, max 100 targets, reduced radar options! No level cap!
-bot works in background
-bot works with multi clients
-bot works on NCSoft(NA)servers and Gameforge(EU)servers
-bot is constantly updated
-bot is on market for 1 year
-bot will work till the last user uses it
-bot is easy in setup and usage

My site: www.aionbot.eu
My skype: immonsi

If you contact with me you get all needed help.
On my site you can get all needed information + you can ask on forum if you have some problems.

@edit 19/04-2013

For Brasilians and other people experiencing problem with visiting my site and running my program due to connection problem: From now you can connect using proxy. In bot folder you just specify the proxy server in proxy.txt file.
I want a bot for Aethertapping. If I buy your bot, do I have to pay 15EUR every month to aethertap? Lifetime license - Grinding - doesn't gather? Is there Attack+conditions mode in the life-time license?
Closed Thread