Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!

View Poll Results: Would you recommend bot to someone?
Yes - I would 84 67.20%
No - the bot doesn't fit me. 41 32.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Old   #256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Hi, ever since I downloaded the new update, the bot has stopped working with Aethertapping. The bot does not move at all, does not even fly off the ground. I have remade my waypoints but nothing is working. The bot was working perfectly before the update.

I am on NA Server. Anyways thanks for the bot so far I love it, I hope that you find out what is causing this issue =)



mikedrab is offline  
Old   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedrab View Post
Hi, ever since I downloaded the new update, the bot has stopped working with Aethertapping. The bot does not move at all, does not even fly off the ground. I have remade my waypoints but nothing is working. The bot was working perfectly before the update.

I am on NA Server. Anyways thanks for the bot so far I love it, I hope that you find out what is causing this issue =)
Fixed, run updater(or if ur updater's size is 5kb, redownload rar).


Immons is offline  
Old   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
hey immon,
i have problems with sm skill rotation on eu server.
can u check pls
tachchen is offline  
Old   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
/\ Skype: immonsi I cannot check if you don't tell me what is the problem, I am botting SM right now and have no problems.


Immons is offline  
Old   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,626
Received Thanks: 89
bot dont work
it dont attack mobs !
Ancrion is offline  
Old   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancrion View Post
bot dont work
it dont attack mobs !
Maybe because GameForge update their client and Immons dosen't update his offsets yet, becuse my bot has the same problem and I also didn't update the offsets. Just wait a little bit, I'm sure Immons is working on it.
xmast is offline  
Old   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
/\ ofc it does, just ignores level 1 mobs...
Immons is offline  
Old   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
/\ ofc it does, just ignores level 1 mobs...
Oh, well, okay. Sorry for the wrong information.
xmast is offline  
Old   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
/\ get nothing from you. pm skype in this moment.
i also tried it with the PM function on your website, i try to contact you over skype again
DarkSm1le is offline  
Old   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 29
Because I'm feeling generous right now, i'll let you in on a secret.
You're bot is ridiculously easy to crack.

If you'd like to know how, I might be interested in telling you the exact method.
Dorado18 is offline  
Old   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado18 View Post
Because I'm feeling generous right now, i'll let you in on a secret.
You're bot is ridiculously easy to crack.

If you'd like to know how, I might be interested in telling you the exact method.
Let me let you in on a little secret: he knows that (lol)

Since I'm feeling generous, I'll let you in on another secret: You're = "You are"

He left it clear so more advanced users know what they're getting, but recently a bunch of code has supposedly been directly ripped off.

Why are you so aloof about it? i.e. only telling because you're "feeling generous" and how you "might" be interested in telling him the exact method? Relax bro!

He only gets 15 euros for each LIFETIME copy so it isn't like he's going to waste a ton of time and energy trying to make software crack-proof (which is impossible anyways). Whether through de-obfuscation or unpacking, there is a workaround for all executable files because the computer itself must be able to decrypt/unpack and run it. Sure, you can make it more difficult but it is just a game you play with those who're determined to crack your work.

15 euros gets you a legit copy plus support; using a cracked copy instead makes it less likely that the bot's support will continue. It isn't that expensive, not like he's charging monthly or 200 EUR for his bot....
lucid is offline  
Old   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
Thanks lucid for that words... And Dorado18, because you read on some forum how to use reflector and reflexil or how to use hosts file, doesn't mean you are pro cracker. Sorry bro.
Immons is offline  
Old   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 29
Sorry, I used none of those, never even heard of them, but thanks for the tip, seems like they'll make things a HELL of a lot easier for future reference. I never said I was a pro cracker, nor do I claim to even remotely be one. But it was as simple as changing a single digit from a 0 to a 1. That's what I meant by easy. I've cracked other bots and they were decades more complicated then yours. Looks like a 12 year old wrote it.

Anywhore, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, because anyone with any with the slightest respect would attempt to protect their product from pirates/thievery. If not, why even put a price on it?

Since you obviously don't care if people rip you out of money, I'll just post it on a couple forums so it gets out there. Wouldn't mind would you? No? Didn't think you would.

With that being said, it's a pretty good bot compared to the others. But it has a lot a bugs, and it's lacking in the visual and feature area. If you tried caring a little more about your product you would be better off.
Dorado18 is offline  
Old   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 195
Not my bot, I have no skin in this debate but you're quite a troll. Re-read what you're saying and try to honestly reflect upon it and see what kind of a person you are. You say it looks like a 12-year-old wrote his bot but it looks like you yourself are a 12-year-old with middle-school level grammatical errors... you troll him with a constant need to be in control demonstrated by (1) offering to "maybe" help and now (2) by threatening him with spreading a cracked copy of his bot.

Since your skills are self-admittedly lacking, let me tell you that MANY programs can be cracked by changing a few bytes, like changing a conditional from "equal to" to "not equal to".

So go ahead and spread his bot around, maybe it will cost him some customers; maybe it will earn him some -- regardless of what you do, you're still going to just be a troll with no skill.

Maybe you should work on making a better bot and releasing it, then you would be turning your opinion of his bot into something productive and you might actually gain some skill... but that would be a lot more work than putting on the troll mask.
lucid is offline  
Old   #270
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 29
I enjoy being a troll, I also enjoy getting people like you riled up over the interwebz. Why? Because it's so easy, and I don't even have to bait that hard.

Anyway Mr. GrammarNazi, when I said might be interested in tell him, I would have told him if he'd queried me about it. Because I wasn't going to plaster it over his thread. But since you're trying to be a smart ***.

The free all access version ---->
Maybe, I'm not sure if that's the right one, not that it matters.

Besides, he already admitted he didn't care about his own product, so what difference does it make?


*I see 3 grammar errors, can you find them?*


Dorado18 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, cheap, immonsaionplayer



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.