Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!

View Poll Results: Would you recommend bot to someone?
Yes - I would 84 67.20%
No - the bot doesn't fit me. 41 32.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
Lawl Everyone is making claims keep going -

grab popcorn.

Old   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado18 View Post
I enjoy being a troll, I also enjoy getting people like you riled up over the interwebz. Why? Because it's so easy, and I don't even have to bait that hard.

Anyway Mr. GrammarNazi, when I said might be interested in tell him, I would have told him if he'd queried me about it. Because I wasn't going to plaster it over his thread. But since you're trying to be a smart ***.

The free all access version ---->
Maybe, I'm not sure if that's the right one, not that it matters.

Besides, he already admitted he didn't care about his own product, so what difference does it make?

*I see 3 grammar errors, can you find them?*
give me a error that says u dont have a licence XD
seems u uploaded the wrong one

Old   #273

You know what happened last time when my bot got cracked? I put all legit licenses down. So now, the most advanced lifetime license bot is going to be taken down again. You are so funny noob, that legit people will lose that what they bought. And you, all who used cracked version will just have fun with it till offsets change. See you.
Old   #274

I bought and paid for bot 2 days ago. Worked fine until now, my license was disabled just an hour ago.

I emailed the bot creator, I guess that's the guy called Immons in this thread. He gave me a private download link (i don't trust it's not keylogger) and then he blocked me from emailing him any further, at least I think he did, my emails to him were not being accepted. He also took the bot website offline. Reading this thread reveals some drama where in his last post he has just said he will punish all users who paid for the bot for the actions of those who don't? Nice, punish those who paid for the actions of those who don't.

I don't know what to do. I don't trust the link, especially since immediately sending me the link it appeared that he had blocked my emails, unless there's something else that could cause emails to be refused? But i've never seen it before.

Old   #275

Dear "Eve Uk" you are so pain in *** whole time... How the **** did I block you from EMAILING?! You are saying this lie whole time - here, on paypal etc. I have never blocked you, always replied to you. This private link is a link given by Dorado18. If you don't want - then don't use it.
Old   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Dear "Eve Uk" you are so pain in *** whole time... How the **** did I block you from EMAILING?! You are saying this lie whole time - here, on paypal etc. I have never blocked you, always replied to you. This private link is a link given by Dorado18. If you don't want - then don't use it.
My mistake I guess, sorry. it looked that way at first but now I see the whole story I guess it makes sense, could have been a mail glitch.

At first I did not know what was going on, just that you linked me to a private download, website goes offline, and suddenly i can't send you emails? That was very suspicious when I knew nothing about what was going on.
Old   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
You know what happened last time when my bot got cracked? I put all legit licenses down. So now, the most advanced lifetime license bot is going to be taken down again. You are so funny noob, that legit people will lose that what they bought. And you, all who used cracked version will just have fun with it till offsets change. See you.
man, do not stop your work, after having tested the version that upload dórado18 , actually if you get a new version I will buy this. I am sorry that your tool are cracked, but I think so many people will test your tool, and when update offset, you can upgrade your bot, and lots of people who have tested the cracked version, will purchase your lifetime license .
maybe you should change the HWID protection for login.O simply that most people respect your work.
PD: ¨Delete the download link
Old   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado18 View Post
Hmm you're right.

Here ya go:
thanks much mate work nice.

never would have paid for that **** the other free bots starting to take over anyway so till they are riped gonna stick to this old one but cracked
Old   #279

hm well that guy turns his bot offline after i bought a lifetime license for 10 days way to go lol.
fine lets try the chargeback option . ill make sure to follow ur posts so that they see what kind of guy you are every single post you did here is agresive i was stupid to trust in such a guy rofl i am such a moron
Old   #280

A lot more backlash then I thought, but anyway. At first I was simplying trying to help.
If you didn't want your bot cracked you should have taken my advice and let it be that, instead you wanted to act like a spoiled kid who knew everything under the son. I don't even play aion, I only recently installed it to see how many bots actually work.

If you want to screw over those people who paid legit for your product then that's your business. But do also know, they have every right to charge back or even sue you depending on how much was paid, also did you know a certain number of charge backs can get you blocked from paypal/or you credit/bank card?
Old   #281

And you are trying to be smarter than everyone. None can charge back, as they paid for lifetime license. Because of you the bot is DEAD, so lifetime = till death.
Old   #282

Apparently you don't really know the rules of the law. You should go look it up, because *lifetime* isn't that simple. They DO have a right to charge back, because I've done so in the past. Twice.

This is why the government's security was so horrible back in the day. Hackers tried telling them nicely that their security was bad, but they tossed it into the wind and refused to better it, until they started causing real damage, only then did they take heed and actually better their security.

I crack stuff for practice, to better my skills as a programmer overall, everyone I've cracked thus far as taken my words and fixed the holes in their bots, no idea why you decided to do the opposite stating you didn't care.
Old   #283

Tell me idiot. If you come here and crack it and you say I need better security - what the **** I need that better security for? None wanted to crack it, because they resepect my work, they know that they can always tell me some ideas or bugs and I will fix them. That's why I didn't need better security until the day that some script kiddy came and used reflector to delete some part of code. Burn in ****.
Old   #284

The link I posted was downloaded over 50 times since yesterday. Simply because no one openly asked for a cracked version of a bot doesn't mean the demand isn't there.

Call me script kiddy all you want, I really don't care if you discontinue your work. That's your business. Not only are you ******** over innocent payers because of your oh so hurt pride, you're losing out on money.

Point being, I gave you advice, you decided to throw it back in my face, now you're left with this. Go ahead, stop working on it. I couldn't care less really. I was trying to help, but now....

I also cracked DemonBuddy, and HonorBuddy a few days ago, their creators promptly fixed the hole in their coding. If you were smart, you would have done the same.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #285

One word: blow me

Will say no please word to such *** and now gtfo from my topic

Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, cheap, immonsaionplayer