problem:
-start/stop button: when I click start, the bot starts typing and clicking. So it becomes nearly impossible the press stop again, because of the automated clicks (in windows and in game). Maybe you can add a function the bot stops clicking if you switch to desktop
- as my hp was low, the bot sat down and stands up again and again and again... hp recovery got impossible
- the bot fails looting some mobs with "kinah only" drop, stays in the drop window and stops his work
- how does the gathering function work? It only spams me "wrong target" when I stay close to iron or flowers
quesion:
- how to get the bot-window always on top? So it overlays the game-window?
problem:
-start/stop button: when I click start, the bot starts typing and clicking. So it becomes nearly impossible the press stop again, because of the automated clicks (in windows and in game). Maybe you can add a function the bot stops clicking if you switch to desktop
- as my hp was low, the bot sat down and stands up again and again and again... hp recovery got impossible
- the bot fails looting some mobs with "kinah only" drop, stays in the drop window and stops his work
- how does the gathering function work? It only spams me "wrong target" when I stay close to iron or flowers
quesion:
- how to get the bot-window always on top? So it overlays the game-window?
1) Because it is clicker, I made that you DON'T NEED to click START/STOP button, just click game the game window and move your cursor over the button.
2) That is problem I try to deal with. There is no address in memory that says what you are doing atm. That's why I made dmgchecker - if you got some dmg the bot will try to stand and activate attacking.
3) This problem was resolved but I see that some people still got the problem. I made that if he stays for too long in one place he will just close the looting and search mob - if you want, add me on skype and I can see matter of problem through "Screen sharing" or by Teamviewer.
4) The gathering option: you put macro on Hotkey 1 with for example: /select Aria then you put /attack action in Hotkey 2. I had the bot working such way he was typing from ArrayList the resource you want to get, but that was good only if you more than 1 resource, and mostly people just check for one.
5) Isn't it always on top? I set it "TopMost" function... Will try to get it working for everyone. Btw you are using FULL or TRIAL ? In last full I added window checker, so if you moved to for example skype to retype someone, it won't spam anymore.
Guys, since yesterday I am quite sick, 38+ oC and I feel really bad, please be patient when I am doing updates, that's only me, no more people work on this bot.
5) I'm using the trial. First I start aion, then the bot. On my desktop it's on top. It overlays firefox, skype and other programs. When I switch to aion (full mode) it's not on top. But when I start aion in window mode it's on top
Co tam Immons! [the limit of my Polish] Your bot looks good, I'm working on something of my own
DIDI - It should be able to be topmost in "Windowed Fullscreen" mode. That isn't true full-screen but things can appear on top of the game. If you pull up the start menu in "Windowed Fullscreen" you'll see the start menu on top of the game.
I think you won't be able to take advantage of vsync but other than that it should function the same.
i try trial but my char not piuk up the item,i setup any but dont pik up any, my character is I turn them off the corpse of the dead monster opens the bag but do not take anything, why?
the only problem I get so far is, that the bot won't pick up the loot or he's targeting an dead enemy and the game spams "invalid target"
Honestly, that's not "the only". These errors ruins the botting, but I will try to fix them asap.
Btw: NA version has been updated to proper offsets so now it works correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikz
The waypoint doesn't seem to be working for me. When I click Add Waypoint it just adds 0-0.
Get it fixed and I'll most certainly be your customer.
On what server you play? It's NA/EU or private?
OK guys small(or huge )update!
Today at 4am I have uploaded on ftp new versions of AionPlayer. In the new versions(as it is for NA/EU and TRIAL one)we can find:
-fixed looting(should work fine now)
-fixed resting(if will stand/sit/stand/sit just let him do that, it's MUST be bug sometimes)
-added check if active window is Aion
-added safety timer that will check if last coordinate is same as current coordinate and if yes, will try to move back and do next step.
-fixed some minor bugs
-deleted Aethertapping from option, as it is not fully working I don't want people to miss something
Have a nice time botting, see you in some hours(need sleep now >.<)
Honestly, that's not "the only". These errors ruins the botting, but I will try to fix them asap.
Btw: NA version has been updated to proper offsets so now it works correctly.
On what server you play? It's NA/EU or private?
OK guys small(or huge )update!
Today at 4am I have uploaded on ftp new versions of AionPlayer. In the new versions(as it is for NA/EU and TRIAL one)we can find:
-fixed looting(should work fine now)
-fixed resting(if will stand/sit/stand/sit just let him do that, it's MUST be bug sometimes)
-added check if active window is Aion
-added safety timer that will check if last coordinate is same as current coordinate and if yes, will try to move back and do next step.
-fixed some minor bugs
-deleted Aethertapping from option, as it is not fully working I don't want people to miss something
Have a nice time botting, see you in some hours(need sleep now >.<)
Problem. You deleted the EU version from your site completely. The FULL Version is now NA and the NA version is still NA. So us Europeans have nothing we can use atm! Was really looking forward to trying with the new updates too!
Fixed issues. Don't know what is going on with that but now everything should work fine.
Got already reported that potions are not used and rest is still ******. Honestly - when I am testing it everything works fine, I think it can be different for each system etc... Will work on it.