The new release of the bot is working beautifully for me, I must say, I was very impressed with it. The latest update drastically changed it, it's great. Tested on Windows 7 64 Bit.
I tried the bot again. I could not detect any problems so far.
The only problem I got was my full inventory, so the bot stopped his work. Is it possible to build a function so the bot skips looting? This could be interesting to exp only farmers.
And is it possible to build a function the bot avoids small barriers on wayponints? Like jump a few times if stuck or return and run to the next waypoint?
I tried the bot again. I could not detect any problems so far.
The only problem I got was my full inventory, so the bot stopped his work. Is it possible to build a function so the bot skips looting? This could be interesting to exp only farmers.
And is it possible to build a function the bot avoids small barriers on wayponints? Like jump a few times if stuck or return and run to the next waypoint?
thanks for the great work, immons
I will add option to avoid looting/check if inventory is full. Also the jumping will be added but i must think about how to do that, cause continous jumping will be strange.
I will look at the bugs and fix them as fast as I come home(with gf atm)
I will add option to avoid looting/check if inventory is full. Also the jumping will be added but i must think about how to do that, cause continous jumping will be strange.
I will look at the bugs and fix them as fast as I come home(with gf atm)
yeah continious jumping would be strange. What about something like "if stuck return to last waypoint, skip the following waypoint and go to the next one".
just thought i would share this i would post on the forum on the official website but the forum is in a different language XD
little krimer farm asmodians waypoints
At about 6pm gmt+1 I will update version with the new one, together with updater. The version will change fingerprint so if you want to use program you need to send me new one together with your mail/nickname.
Bot has been updated, new version is available at aionplayer.pl in Download section.
What has changed:
-fixed some minor bugs
-added mp check while resting
-you can now uncheck drop pick up so the bot won't pickup drop
-auto updater has been added
If bot doesn't work for you, that means the fingerprint has changed and you need to contact me for the new bot license(for those who bought - it's free ofc).