Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First release of AionFreeToPlay bot!

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kottie View Post
So! I wanted to Start the bot today and again the massage poped up to buy a license ?!? i baught it last friday and u activated it so u want to cash double or what? FIX IT!!!
Ok, today was Amd Catalyst Driver Update after contact Immons its working again!

Old   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Most of the bots in this community aren't very advanced and aren't especially good at concealing themselves. Especially if you compare the applications here to your regular FPS in which each application has to defeat something along the lines of PunkBuster. The inherent problem of that community is the fact that an account isn't worth all that much, but that isn't the case in a MMO. If you keep banning accounts related to cheating, the cheaters will move on. It doesn't require a lot of investments on the company; it just requires hiring a single hacker to release basic detection routines to the community. It doesn't matter if it is easily defeated, because each routine will invoke a ban wave. A single hacker payrole is about ~1600-1800 euro a month, which is nothing for a company of this size.
Definitely, most bots in any community aren't very advanced, but most game companies also aren't very aggressive about catching cheaters (so the bar isn't very high).

If you have a truly dedicated bot writer then all of those issues are theoretically circumventable, which is the crux of my argument. There are countless layers of protection which can be applied to a bot in order to reduce its signature on the gameco's radar; some of those solutions are definitely not simple, particularly as you approach the kernel level. Similarly, there are just as many things the game company can do to detect cheaters.

Game companies also have to deal with false positives. People use accessibility software, a wide range of input devices, OS virtualization, etc. If a game company bans people for using SendInput or kbd_event then it may ban people who're using virtual/on-screen keyboards for whatever reason. I know... they might not care, the point is more that there are challenges beyond simply thinking someone is cheating. If you can detect a SPECIFIC cheat running on their system then there is no question. If you just receive input from the user which doesn't have the outright appearance of being legitimate but can't really define the source, then you have a different problem to deal with. Companies are happy to ban cheaters, but banning cheat-free customers along with them would spoil a reputation pretty quickly among the clean community. There are also other potential gotchas for the gameco like game performance issues as a result of all the different methods of detection.

Again, I agree the gamecos could be very effective if they wanted to, but it really still boils down the the arms race analogy.

Old   #183

dont work
Old   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolbollis View Post
dont work
Yeah, really great reply. Maybe say why and what doesn't work?

Old   #185

hi immons i was wondering when you have chance could you add how many things are essence tapped please thanks XD
Old   #186

immon im wait aethertapping use potion
Old   #187

I m wait fly death wypoint
Old   #188

yeye, holidays came i will make those + more skills, some bug fixes etc... guys that's not my main job, really
Old   #189

great support by immons part
keep the good work
Old   #190

Updated bot to new version. Fixed looting, added skill route and chaotic skills(out of route). Fixed some bugs and more!
Old   #191

suggestions:

- select only mobs with 100% hp (to prevent killing someone else's mob)
- target mob's level difference to player (not less "X" not more "Y")
- build a radar
Old   #192

Won't make suggest 1) because if someone attacks the mob with AoE it wouldn't kill him. 2) ok, i will add 3) don't have it in plans for this moment(i think whole entity will change in 3.0)
Old   #193

It seems like the bot doesnt work after the new update to 3.0
Old   #194

need to find new offsets. let me download game first.
Old   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
need to find new offsets. let me download game first.
Were you able to get everything you needed out of my other thread? If not, what do you still need?

Closed Thread