Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First release of AionFreeToPlay bot!

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Does "moves through coordinates" mean it writes memory to move around?
Not really.

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Not really.
Not really? For that question its a yes or no answer... It either does or does not!
Its like saying possibly. So does your bot at any point write to the memory? Yes or no, and possibly explain a lil more how it works.

Old   #168

Ok, then it writes to the memory to change rotation of your camera. That doesn't send any packets, nor try to loot mob by writing to memory that loot key is pressed, just changing rotation angle.
Old   #169

Hi, I tested the trail version and it quite laggy in-game, does it improve with the full version. Can you make a tutorial on how the waypoint work? I set the waypoint but the bot just stand still. It is possible can you put some sort of radar function into the bot.

The license for eu only or both Eu and US Aion?

Thank you.

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolai View Post
Hi, I tested the trail version and it quite laggy in-game, does it improve with the full version. Can you make a tutorial on how the waypoint work? I set the waypoint but the bot just stand still. It is possible can you put some sort of radar function into the bot.

The license for eu only or both Eu and US Aion?

Thank you.
I don't understand what means quite laggy, for me it works really well. Do you really need waypoint tutorial? Just do that: click waypoint and the top, then click Add waypoint, move in game, click add waypoint, move in game, click add waypoint. When done close waypoint manager and hover mouse over START button(game window must be active).

License is for 1 computer.
Old   #171

bot

just baught a license how iactivate the bot now?
Old   #172

I tested the Trial version and it worked perfect! this bot is worth his money 10$ for lifetime is a really good price
Old   #173

immons, i buy the license, how to activated it?
Old   #174

man, after payment everyone is redirected to my site, where there is said what to do...
Old   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by modich View Post
download link---error 404

cant find english version

dude- -its an epic failure
do you even know how hard it is to make a bot ? try to make one on your own then come say its epic fail ^^
Old   #176

sorry i know im a new guy here, signed up just a week a go or so. but i have purchase from immon and i must say this is quality work. Honestly the people who dont like this bot should just go away instead of starting on immon.
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by charon007 View Post
Well at least with RUbot i know i'm never gonna get caught . With your work remains to be seen . Give it a week or 2 and if u have 5 more buyers u'll raise to 20 . And yea actually i don't have to bot for moar than 1 month ^^.
This is completely ignorant.

AFAIK, RuBot has not released specific details about how it works. If the author or any distributor of RuBot wants to answer detailed questions or send me an NDA and the source I'd be happy to see just how "ban-proof" it really is, but I very much doubt it has anything special which prevents it from being detected versus the other bots which are out there.

If I'm proven wrong I'll even pay a subscription to RuBot, that's how much I doubt it has any genuinely special protections. In fact, I am quite sure RuBot does some things which are very much detectable (just like every bot does). By the way, "player detection" as an anti-ban feature is worlds away from "never gonna get caught". I'm talking about something worth $10/mo, some real hardcore protection.

You can think of botting as analogous to a real-world arms race... the sky is the limit and "good" can only really be measured relative to what the enemy is doing-- everyone plays their cards close and when it comes time to do battle, secrets are unveiled. If a game creator got serious about cheat detection they could probably catch -any- bot. The flip side of that coin is that bot creators make new accounts, adapt to the techniques of the company, and then have "undetectable" bots-- at least for the time being. If the company wants to ante-up, then it becomes another round of bans and more work for bot creators. This could go on until the bot creators give up (extremely unlikely), or until the company has no more financial resources or motivation to support the "war" (much more likely). Even if a company spent an exorbitant amount of money, there are so many shades of "bots" that some would surely still exist.

No bot is ban-proof. If anything, bots with the fewest users and least exposure are least likely to be banned (signature scan), because the game company would have to look harder to find them, or use a less common and probably less-effective strategy. If the company wants to make a statement, they will go after the bot with the biggest market share, which paints a giant target on bots like RuBot. Bots like Immons' bot are much less consequential if they have substantially fewer users.

Also for what it's worth, all 4 of charon007's posts are suspiciously pro-RuBot. Calling someone greedy over a one-time fee in favor of $10/mo is just ludicrous and a big blinking red-flag that there is some serious bias, too.

There is risk in using any bot. You bot at the risk of your account and any legal action the company might want to take against you, however likely or not. Some bots are better than others. I've never heard compelling evidence in favor of RuBot.
Old   #178

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
This could go on until the bot creators give up (extremely unlikely), or until the company has no more financial resources or motivation to support the "war" (much more likely). Even if a company spent an exorbitant amount of money, there are so many shades of "bots" that some would surely still exist.
Most of the bots in this community aren't very advanced and aren't especially good at concealing themselves. Especially if you compare the applications here to your regular FPS in which each application has to defeat something along the lines of PunkBuster. The inherent problem of that community is the fact that an account isn't worth all that much, but that isn't the case in a MMO. If you keep banning accounts related to cheating, the cheaters will move on. It doesn't require a lot of investments on the company; it just requires hiring a single hacker to release basic detection routines to the community. It doesn't matter if it is easily defeated, because each routine will invoke a ban wave. A single hacker payrole is about ~1600-1800 euro a month, which is nothing for a company of this size.
Old   #179

So! I wanted to Start the bot today and again the massage poped up to buy a license ?!? i baught it last friday and u activated it so u want to cash double or what? FIX IT!!!
Old   #180

No, I don't want cash double. The license is made for 1 computer. If you do something with it(like change graphic card/hard drive)or try to use it on other computer it just won't work. If you format your HDD for example, just contact with me.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread