Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Zur-Radar

Discussion on [Release] Zur-Radar within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Zur-Radar

Basic information:

Currently running a 2 week donator's key hand-out promo -

This is the Zur-Radar release. A month in coding and reverse engineering of Aion's memory structures, the radar is ready for public testing. This radar uses memory-reading, there is NO memory-injection, packet-injection, or any injection of any kind.

There are currently 2 versions availible: the free version and the Donator's version. The difference is that the Donator's version allows for the radar to be a transparent overlay over the game, be click-through and be resizable. Other then this, the versions are equal.

What does this radar do?

The radar allows you to see a top-side overview of all entities that are in your vicinity. You can configure labels with names and distances for various types of entites, Players, Gather Nodes, etc.

Multi-clienting is supported, but only one radar window can be active. You can easily choose which game window the radar should be displaying when you run it.

Version differences:

As mentioned before, there is a free version and the donator's version. Here is a visual representation of the differences:

The Free version with a fixed radar window ----------- The Donator's version with transparent overlay
-

Always run the radar through the launcher. This way you will alwyas have the newest version.

FAQ:

Q: Which Aion versions are supported?
A: NCSoft 2.7.0.1, 2.7.0.2

InfiniteAion with NCSoft 2.7.0.1 or 2.7.0.2

GameForge 2.7.0.2 (EU Closed Beta Client)
GameForge 2.7.1.2 (EU F2P release Client)

Q: Can I get a trial version of the Donator's version to test it?
A: Yes, just PM me and I will send you a 1-day test key. If you donate this key will automatically become valid for the donation period.

Q: Will you share the source?
A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.

Q: Will I be able to see hidden (stealthed) players?
A: Yes!

Q: I run the launcher, the package.zip file appears and then disappears and nothing happends. What to do?
A: You have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the radar files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs. Enabling this will fix it - see .
Thanks
22 Users
Old 01/29/2012, 09:59   #2

Can anyone scan it?
Old 01/29/2012, 11:39   #3

Just scanned it:

I haven't decompiled it, but i'd say it is NO trojan downloader ( i guess this if a false report because of the updater).

Looks like very nice work!

Best regards,
Rajin
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2012, 12:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirasicho View Post
Just scanned it:

I haven't decompiled it, but i'd say it is NO trojan downloader ( i guess this if a false report because of the updater).

Looks like very nice work!

Best regards,
Rajin
There are 2 files. The launcher is used for auto downloading of updates and should not trigger any antivirus. The actual radar file is protected with Camo, and might trigger some false-positives.

This is not a virus. Feel free to also check out my , so you can see my releases are actually clean.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2012, 13:35   #5

Actually the launcher is triggering an antivirus - but this one is ... ****.
It "detects" trojan downloaders in most autoupdater programs ^^
Old 01/29/2012, 16:12   #6

New version out today:

--- version 1.0.0.7 ---

New features:
- EU F2P Beta client is now supported.

Changes / fixes:
- Internal code changes to support multiple client versions.
- The radar will now notify you if your game version isnt supported.
Old 01/29/2012, 16:17   #7

Why I can't see the file after extracting it?
Old 01/29/2012, 16:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzu View Post
Why I can't see the file after extracting it?
My first guess would be that you have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the radar files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs.

If you have a normal .zip file, can you open it using Windows explorer? (not winrar or winzip, with pure Windows explorer)
Old 01/29/2012, 17:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
My first guess would be that you have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the radar files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs.

If you have a normal .zip file, can you open it using Windows explorer? (not winrar or winzip, with pure Windows explorer)
What I did was run Launcher.exe then I waited for the "update" and "extracting files" after that I couldn't find the folder. =/ What do I have to do? Uninstall winrar?
Old 01/29/2012, 17:07   #10

Quote:
What I did was run Launcher.exe then I waited for the "update" and "extracting files" after that I couldn't find the folder. =/
As I said, when you run the launcher it will download a newest version of the radar. Its a simple auto-updater. It however relies on built-in windows compression handling DLLs. So if those are disabled on your system, it will download the .z file, fail to extract it and delete.

You have to enable windows compression handling, you do NOT have to uninstall anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2012, 17:19   #11

Quote:
As I said, when you run the launcher it will download a newest version of the radar. Its a simple auto-updater. It however relies on built-in windows compression handling DLLs. So if those are disabled on your system, it will download the .z file, fail to extract it and delete.

You have to enable windows compression handling, you do NOT have to uninstall anything.
Oh okay. Got it now. Testing it.
Old 01/29/2012, 17:23   #12

It seems that it isn't working, or maybe I have done something bad =d

Vista 32bit here.
Old 01/29/2012, 17:31   #13

Fix compass on North and no minimize feature.
Old 01/29/2012, 19:00   #14

Unhappy

Quote:

hi,i got a problem. i run launcher.exe and got a broken zip file.when i try again i got these error....help pls~!

Old 01/29/2012, 19:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXpl17 View Post
It seems that it isn't working, or maybe I have done something bad =d

Vista 32bit here.
What exactly is the problem, what error messages are you getting? I cant help you if you dont give me details.

Quote:
Fix compass on North and no minimize feature.
No minimize is already implemented, the radar window should always stay on top of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuteki View Post
hi,i got a problem. i run launcher.exe and got a broken zip file.when i try again i got these error....help pls~!
The second error happends because of the first one, so solving the 1st problem will also solve the 2nd.

The 1st error message appears when the package.z file cant download properly. That means that the download is interrupted or simply cant complete.

See if your firewall or something else isnt blocking the launcher.