Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Zur-Radar

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
The second error happends because of the first one, so solving the 1st problem will also solve the 2nd.

The 1st error message appears when the package.z file cant download properly. That means that the download is interrupted or simply cant complete.

See if your firewall or something else isnt blocking the launcher.
i can download package.zip now .but the file just Disappeared.....

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuteki View Post
i can download package.zip now .but the file just Disappeared.....
Same problem as was already discussed:

Quote:
My first guess would be that you have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the radar files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs.

If you have a normal .zip file, can you open it using Windows explorer? (not winrar or winzip, with pure Windows explorer)

Old   #18

IMHO, I think it would be better if we can disable Fix compass on North and resize the window.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzu View Post
IMHO, I think it would be better if we can disable Fix compass on North and resize the window.
Resizing is curently being worked on, same as custom colors. As for fixed north, that will take a bit longer, but its planned.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

BTW, can it detect players on stealth mode?
Old   #21

Quote:
BTW, can it detect players on stealth mode?
Untill Aion goes F2P i have no way to confirm, so please test for yourself.
Old   #22

Tried it. non sub. it eating some cpu memory. and its not working for me. its in the processes but there's no radar that popped up. I'm running Windows 7 64bit
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbomb View Post
Tried it. non sub. it eating some cpu memory. and its not working for me. its in the processes but there's no radar that popped up. I'm running Windows 7 64bit
Running Win7 64bit myself, so the OS is not a problem. Was there no error message at all?
Old   #24

Quote:
Same problem as was already discussed:
i tryed like a thousand times yesterday.but still cant fix my problem.i dont know what happened to me PC. could you please upload Radar to somewhere? i cant download by Launcher

help pls
Old   #25

Quote:
i tryed like a thousand times yesterday.but still cant fix my problem.i dont know what happened to me PC. could you please upload Radar to somewhere? i cant download by Launcher

help pls
Trying to just run it a thousand times wont solve the underlying problem. The radar file itself cant just be uploaded, because it relies on configs made by the launcher.

Do what I said in my previous post:

If you have a normal .zip file, can you open it using Windows explorer? (not winrar or winzip, with pure Windows explorer)
Old   #26

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Untill Aion goes F2P i have no way to confirm, so please test for yourself.
Yes, it will detect it. You'd have to filter hidden players from the radar to make them disappear, but I imagine you didn't
Old   #27

Quote:
Trying to just run it a thousand times wont solve the underlying problem. The radar file itself cant just be uploaded, because it relies on configs made by the launcher.

Do what I said in my previous post:

i make a video about the problem what i got. could you please check it ?

In the video i use windows expolorer open a zip file and exctract it .everything was fine.but package.z file just disappeared.....i dont know which step i did wrong
Old   #28

Quote:
i make a video about the problem what i got. could you please check it ?

In the video i use windows expolorer open a zip file and exctract it .everything was fine.but package.z file just disappeared.....i dont know which step i did wrong
Just follow the guide that I sent you.

You can also try this:

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R.

2. Type regedit and click OK.

3. Click the plus sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
then SYSTEM
then CurrentControlSet
then Control
then click FileSystem.

4. Look for an entry on the right side for NtfsDisableCompression. If it doesn’t exist, you will need to create it. To do so, right-click on FileSystem and select New > DWORD Value. Give the value a name of NtfsDisableCompression. Press the Enter key when you are done.

5. Right-click the NtfsDisableCompression entry and click Modify.

6. To disable compression set the Value data to 1. (To enable compression again, set the Value data to 0 or delete NftsDisableCompression)

7. Restart the computer to apply changes.
Old   #29

I have a question , maybe all will say , nvm.

This hack can detect a elyos.. You are asmo in abyss.. and doing pvp this hack can help you?
Old   #30

Quote:
Just follow the guide that I sent you.

You can also try this:

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R.

2. Type regedit and click OK.

3. Click the plus sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
then SYSTEM
then CurrentControlSet
then Control
then click FileSystem.

4. Look for an entry on the right side for NtfsDisableCompression. If it doesn’t exist, you will need to create it. To do so, right-click on FileSystem and select New > DWORD Value. Give the value a name of NtfsDisableCompression. Press the Enter key when you are done.

5. Right-click the NtfsDisableCompression entry and click Modify.

6. To disable compression set the Value data to 1. (To enable compression again, set the Value data to 0 or delete NftsDisableCompression)

7. Restart the computer to apply changes.
i changed NtfsDisableCompression to 0 restart my computer .still have same problem like my video(change it to 1 and tryed too ,still not working)...the step you sent to me is doing on NewVer.exe file right? the problem is theres no any NewVer.exe file in my computer