Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Zur-Radar

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuteki View Post
i make a video about the problem what i got. could you please check it ?

In the video i use windows expolorer open a zip file and exctract it .everything was fine.but package.z file just disappeared.....i dont know which step i did wrong
Thanks for the video, that is helpful. I will look into this today, and add some safeguards to the launcher. Lets get this working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Yes, it will detect it. You'd have to filter hidden players from the radar to make them disappear, but I imagine you didn't
Everything that is loaded in Aion's memory is displayed. I expected that it will show stealthed players, but I had no way to check with a trial account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkovspear View Post
I have a question , maybe all will say , nvm.

This hack can detect a elyos.. You are asmo in abyss.. and doing pvp this hack can help you?
Yes, since you can see players in a 100 meter radius around you, even if you dont have line of sight. You can also see stealthed (hidden) players around you.

Old   #32

Well, 2-3 years ago for free rocked, it was way better, and did I mention it was free?

You saw perfect stealth, didn't annoy you, you didn't need min full HD monitor, and also gave us tons of information, like class/lvl. If you ask money for something, you should implant these things...

The free version is only usefull when you have 1920++ width. You should give at least the resize for free version.

You can check things at gamez aion, same version as official.

Maybe you can pick tips from Pete's Aion radar here:
http://code.google.com/p/aionradar/downloads/list

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post
Well, 2-3 years ago for free rocked, it was way better, and did I mention it was free?

You saw perfect stealth, didn't annoy you, you didn't need min full HD monitor, and also gave us tons of information, like class/lvl. If you ask money for something, you should implant these things...

The free version is only usefull when you have 1920++ width. You should give at least the resize for free version.

You can check things at gamez aion, same version as official.

Maybe you can pick tips from Pete's Aion radar here:
Downloads - aionradar - Pete's Aion Radar for AION Online/NA & EU regions - Google Project Hosting
So, you get my radar that works for free and you complain? Dont like it? Then dont use it and go complain somewhere else.

Want all the features that radar had for free? Sure, go ahead and code it yourself.

If you want me to spend my time on more features then how about you actually support this and then talk.
Old   #34

Quote:
i changed NtfsDisableCompression to 0 restart my computer .still have same problem like my video(change it to 1 and tryed too ,still not working)...the step you sent to me is doing on NewVer.exe file right? the problem is theres no any NewVer.exe file in my computer
That's odd. When I ran the Launcher.exe after updating it showed me NewVer.exe.

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzu View Post
That's odd. When I ran the Launcher.exe after updating it showed me NewVer.exe.
i tryed on another computer(winxp) .got same problem.......maybe something i missed...
Old   #36

Quote:
i tryed on another computer(winxp) .got same problem.......maybe something i missed...
I have not tested on XP, so its entirelly possible it wont work on XP. I will release an update for the launcher later today that will have detailed error messages and post a link here.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
I have not tested on XP, so its entirelly possible it wont work on XP. I will release an update for the launcher later today that will have detailed error messages and post a link here.
ok, ill try later and up it here~~
Old   #38

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXpl17
It seems that it isn't working, or maybe I have done something bad =d

Vista 32bit here.
What exactly is the problem, what error messages are you getting? I cant help you if you dont give me details.
So the problem is, I start the program, everything seems to be fine, but whenever I go I've got 200fps on radar and it doesn't show anything for me
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXpl17 View Post
So the problem is, I start the program, everything seems to be fine, but whenever I go I've got 200fps on radar and it doesn't show anything for me
What version of Aion are you running? Also, download the newest version of the radar through the launcher, there were some fixes.
Old   #40

This doesn't seem to work on infinite ... I keep getting this "your game version not supported" message >_>
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWings View Post
This doesn't seem to work on infinite ... I keep getting this "your game version not supported" message >_>
Yes, Infinate is currently not supported. The supported versions are in the FAQ part of the 1st post.

If there are enough requests, I will include Infinate as well.
Old   #42

I am playing on 2.7.0.0

Tomorrow I will redownload/update radar and try this again
Old   #43

Just a little question: Does memory reading involve any risk in being banned?

And thank you for your work! =)
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosterloly View Post
Just a little question: Does memory reading involve any risk in being banned?

And thank you for your work! =)
Nope, memreading is total transparent. For example: you anti-virus memory reads programs almost constantly.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Yes, Infinate is currently not supported. The supported versions are in the FAQ part of the 1st post.

If there are enough requests, I will include Infinate as well.
Works on IA for me. I tested it on Infinite.