Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Enhancements

I'm not sure it's working as designed for me. Should it grab two work orders at a time or just one? I get just one. When grabbing a quest from the NPC, it grabs the second work order, but then clicks in the middle of the work order quest display prior to clicking ok. Did it miss an OK click -- on that would have accepted this work order and then selected another and pressed OK for it?

Also, I've been using the /select NPC + /Attack commands because there are too many people standing around the NPC for mouse clicks to work properly. This works reliably to find the NPC, but it would be very helpful to have a longer pause after the select NPC command. My toon has to do some running to find the alchy NPC and the mouse is already clicking around before the dialog opens. Another option would be to allow different times for the run forward and run back. If I can run up to the NPC before executing the attack, the timing is right there, but I can't get back to the table with the same run. I can't use obstacles, because the /Attack sends my toon on a non parallel path.

So I can't really leave it alone on my system. It automates grab 1 work order, craft it, turn in, get next, but then I'm not close enough to the table to continue.

Old   #167

can some1 help me , i do everything like in video , then my character take work order and he go to crafting table , when it end craft he doesnt go back!
sorry about my english!

Old   #168

People with problems... Go on the website home page and if u scroll down a bit there are alot of questions which can be easily answered... basically recalibration etc... My question is i quote "But Aion crafting is incredibly time-consuming, and if you want to sit at your desk and do some analog work while the macro raises your skillpoints then I don't see the harm in that." how do you multitask e.g play another game on the same computer and have the bot crafting on the same computer?

What i was trying to say was that, how do u make this run on background
Old   #169

Aioncraft+ no longer works in v3.1. This was working fine before the release of v3.1.

Old   #170

elite*gold: 1
Nice bot i am going to test this now
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugcokie View Post
People with problems... Go on the website home page and if u scroll down a bit there are alot of questions which can be easily answered... basically recalibration etc... My question is i quote "But Aion crafting is incredibly time-consuming, and if you want to sit at your desk and do some analog work while the macro raises your skillpoints then I don't see the harm in that." how do you multitask e.g play another game on the same computer and have the bot crafting on the same computer?

What i was trying to say was that, how do u make this run on background
You don't. It's in the foreground playing the game for you.

By "analog work" they meant non-digital non-computer work. Get a pencil and paper. Or another PC.
Old   #172

elite*gold: 1
Nice bot! Working dude!! This guy is not a scammer! It is a boss ^^
Old   #173

Awesome !!! great Job!!!
Old   #174

It still does for me

there is only 1 problem, the waiting time for 100-199 is JUST A LITTLE too short
Old   #175

work on ncsoft us server ?
Old   #176

I am having a problem. When i used autocraft on my old pc it worked fine, but on my new one, pressing the insert key ingame does nothing, while ctrl+insert and alt+insert work fine. If i click insert outside of game it says it works but aion must be on top. i click ok , it maximizes and nothing happens. if i minimize aion once again, the bot starts working, clicking on my desktop :S . How can i solve this? Using windows 7 home premium 64bit
Old   #177

Are anyone banned or is it save ???
Old   #178

Hello @Savagefarmer Can you please answer to my message in aionsource or here? Thank you
Old   #179

OK so im a nub, i have spent *** knows how many hours trying to get this to work right with work orders. Thus far i have gotten it to DO the work order, but when its done...it just sits there. AND EVERYTIME i stop the process the program disappears and i can start it up using shortcut till i end the process in the taskmaster? wtf is going on herE? >D can i get a FROM START TO FINISH tutorial video on work order? Its make me run the configurations, which was left out in your video, so can you show me that part as well? please and thank you
Old   #180

Thx