Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

Discussion on [Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/05/2011, 23:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
dude , im 50 on weapsmith and i have work order for 40 and 50p , why is it clicking 40p work order?¬.¬ is it normal or wut..
Old 10/06/2011, 18:24   #17

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagefarmer View Post
I've only tested this with retail Aion, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work with other versions. Why did it not work for you?
Infinite Aion is a private server that brings their own set of protection schemes to the table; you either have to bypass those or ignore that server completely. You'd have to chip in some effort to get around it, or leave it be; in your case, I would suggest to ignore them.
Old 10/07/2011, 10:08   #18

How safe is this program to use?
Old 10/13/2011, 17:42   #19

Cant make it work ..
Old 10/14/2011, 17:54   #20

Quote:
How safe is this program to use?
It should be perfectly safe, since Macro Toolworks has many legitimate purposes outside of Aion, and it is not doing any memory reading/writing. Unless NCSoft puts every macro tool on Aion's process watchlist (which would be like shooting a mosquito with a canon) I don't see anyone getting into trouble over this.

Quote:
Cant make it work ..
If you are a little more specific, I can help you
Old 10/14/2011, 20:05   #21

1 problem i can see
it only work for 1-199
these suckssss!!!!!
cous then i need to make myself
200-499 wich is alotttt of work alott!(and my char is alrdy in 130 so im ****** in that point)
Old 10/15/2011, 11:35   #22

i have notebook, and i dont have insert key but i must re calibrate, and i cant.... somone know what i have to do?
Old 10/15/2011, 15:14   #23

I'm pressing insert and nothing
Old 10/15/2011, 23:04   #24

Having issues with this. I keep Aion on a 2nd monitor in windowed mode grinding my crafts while I work on homework on my main screen. I've run the calibrations and and it registers the button positions just fine (both ALT-Insert and CTRL-Insert. However, there seems to be an extra click happening that is messing everything up.

Settings (Shift-Insert)
NPC Mode: Select/Attack (I can't get the corner click to work in windowed)
Profession: Handicrafting
To station: No
From station: No
Wait time: 399
Auto Upgrade: No

Activate Macro
1) Bind Jump to Insert - DONE
2) Select/Attack NPC - OK
3) Select and Accept 2nd Workorder - OK
4) Character jumps, closing NPC window
5) Macro attempts to click where the Accept key is usually at, causing me to run away from the crafting station
5) Macro gets boned and I start running around randomly while it tries to click my crafting frame buttons (which are clicking fine as configured)

It's that consistent click after the crafting window closes that breaks it. I've tried to fix this repeatedly and have redone the configuration 6 times with no change. Also, there's a resizable white box that is sitting on my desktop that I have no idea what it's supposed to be there for.
Old 10/21/2011, 19:58   #25

Can anyone tell me if it's safe to use this on official russian server? BTW i can translate macro for russian gamers.
Old 10/31/2011, 11:22   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInc80 View Post
5) Macro attempts to click where the Accept key is usually at, causing me to run away from the crafting station
That shouldn't happen, I think you need to turn off 'click to move' or something in the Aion settings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInc80 View Post
Also, there's a resizable white box that is sitting on my desktop that I have no idea what it's supposed to be there for.
I believe that is a FreeMacroPlayer window, you can ignore it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheev View Post
Can anyone tell me if it's safe to use this on official russian server? BTW i can translate macro for russian gamers.
Yeah it should be perfectly safe, many people have used it on official servers without problems. There is a russian version floating around somewhere, but I don't remember where.

If you translate the macro I will gladly put it on my website.
Old 11/01/2011, 00:05   #27

I tried it on InfiniteAion but it wont work for me. I think I did everything, spotted the camera, selected the steps etc....
I'm standing between the npc and the craftmachine pressing the insert (longer than a sec).
So basically it did not start to craft.
Do you have any idea?
Or yeah it might be that InfiniteAion has a good guarding skills?XD(so then i wont trying this)
Old 11/05/2011, 20:50   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggaz View Post
I tried it on InfiniteAion but it wont work for me. I think I did everything, spotted the camera, selected the steps etc....
I'm standing between the npc and the craftmachine pressing the insert (longer than a sec).
So basically it did not start to craft.
Do you have any idea?
Or yeah it might be that InfiniteAion has a good guarding skills?XD(so then i wont trying this)
Do you mean the mouse isn't moving at all after you press Insert? If that's the case then your FreeMacroPlayer is broken, and I can't fix that. Only the authors of that software can (you can contact them...). Let me know if you fix it!
Old 11/13/2011, 15:53   #29

problem..

Hi, first of all, thank you for creating a wonderful macro!

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing a few issues with it and I can't seem to get it to work :[

After installing FreeMacroPlayer, and opening up the AionAutoCraft 1.3 file,

1) when I run the ConfigurationWizard macro, nothing happens (however it switches
to another window, if Aion is open, it switches to Aion client).

2) So if I run the macro again, (by clicking or by Ctrl+Insert), it switches the window again to another one, and a few seconds later, shows "Corrupt INI file, closing AionAutoCraft" error. (error1.png) file.

3) If I go ahead and run the configuration macro again, for a few seconds it moves the mouse pointer to various locations and then launches a window of step 1/4. (second png file).

4) When I click okay, it shows step 2/4 (third png file).

5) Right after selecting craft profession and clicking ok, the macro shows
"Stopping.." message and exits out.

6) So then I would run the configuration again, and it would show 3/4 step window that isn't looking quiet normal (fifth png file).

7) Then it would show the last step window (sixth png) but it doesn't matter
from this point, because I need a macro that moves the character back and
forth - the step 3/4 didn't give me that option.

Please troubleshoot the issue !!! I am so eager to try out this macro, thank you so much!
Attached Images
File Type: png error1.png (3.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png error2.png (6.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: png error3.png (7.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png error4.png (3.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png error5.png (4.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg error6.jpg (16.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 11/14/2011, 15:32   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by engenuine View Post
Hi, first of all, thank you for creating a wonderful macro!

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing a few issues with it and I can't seem to get it to work :[

Please troubleshoot the issue !!! I am so eager to try out this macro, thank you so much!
Hey, three things come to mind that you can try:
  • Remove the file aioncraft.config from the directory where the .fmp file is located. This will reset the settings.
  • Replace the file aioncraft.ini from the directory where the .fmp file is located with the original aioncraft.ini provided in the download. This will reset the calibration points.
  • Try running the macro with .

Good luck!