Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0

7.5.0 works! thank you very much.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by serisho View Post

7.5.0 works! thank you very much.
Good find, I've put the link on the AionAutoCraft page.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #138

Yea it really works now with this version ty a lot all ! great macro savage
Old   #139

No problem, happy crafting

As a thank you, please consider submitting your crafting statistics with the tool. I still need some more information to improve the workorder material calculator, especially for the weaponsmithing and armorsmithing professions.

Old   #140

Der Bot funktioniert nicht bei Rüstungsherstellung!
Bzw wie muss ich den da ausrichten??
Old   #141

when I press insert nothing happens, why ?
Old   #142

The macroprogram doesn't work in Aion, when I minimize Aion it start working in the "normal" windows environment. Maybe I have a wrong setting?
Old   #143

nice
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTraXx View Post
The macroprogram doesn't work in Aion, when I minimize Aion it start working in the "normal" windows environment. Maybe I have a wrong setting?
Hmm I'm not sure about that. Can you be a bit more specific, e.g. which version of FMP / MTW you have, and how to exactly reproduce the behavior?

PS: If you use MacroToolWorks you will need the Pro edition, or thing won't work properly.
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTraXx View Post
1. you have "FreeMacroPlayer" and not Macro Toolworks?

2. you running FMP with Windows XP compatibility?

3. you did 1) Calibration 2) Configuration -> General & Specific ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #146

Yea i used FreeMacroPlayer, the macro worked (just in the normal windows environment, but it won't work ingame) I shall try the Windows XP compatibility mode, thx.

EDIT: That worked! thank you 1000x times . (I think the problem was that I wasn't running it as admin, and Aion is running as admin)

BTW I have a suggestion to make it more reliable. Sometimes you fail too much and that destroys the whole crafting loop. So my suggestion is to abandon the quest every 5 times or something. (After you tried to complete the quest. If it failed you just abandon it and accept it again )
Old   #147

Didn't work. I had to calibrate, and that's where the problem is. I ran FMP as admin, clicked general calibration. Then when the window popped up saying to maximize aion and put mouse over the "T" in "accept", I did. And then I pressed insert. Then I minimized aion, clicked "OK" and then that window disappeared and it said that the macro stopped at the bottom right, above my task bar. (Essentially all it did was "step 1") I was doing alchemy btw
Old   #148

I have a problem... The majority of it works fine, It will get the first work order and complete it but when it needs to turn it in it will go to upgrade option first before going to hand in and then the next cycle starts and uses it for hand in and screws up the whole cycle.
I have re-calibrated everything correctly and set up the windows in their correct spots..
Old   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatsgonewild View Post
Didn't work. I had to calibrate, and that's where the problem is. I ran FMP as admin, clicked general calibration. Then when the window popped up saying to maximize aion and put mouse over the "T" in "accept", I did. And then I pressed insert. Then I minimized aion, clicked "OK" and then that window disappeared and it said that the macro stopped at the bottom right, above my task bar. (Essentially all it did was "step 1") I was doing alchemy btw
You shouldn't have to minimize Aion (it should happen automatically). Have you tried Compatibility Mode?
Old   #150

Hi !

I really wnna use you craft tool, BUT i absolutly don't want jump= lot of peaple think i boting if i jump in regular time for crafting.

What can i do plz ?