Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1156

elite*gold: 0
I'm begining to think that these bans are at random or due to a error such as wanting to ban Gold spammers taht use proxies.

One of my friends that i got to use this bot, just started and only started levleing his bot and its been banned just as of 30mins ago. I on the other hand Have used my chanter for 2 months and botted pretty much 24/7. So I'm not sure how these bans are going. The guy lives in Aust, I live in NA, and i know for a fact he hasn't done questing nor aether gather with it :P

You know me Kintarooe! I love you and the bot, I wouldnt lie

Old   #1157

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumquat123 View Post
I'm begining to think that these bans are at random or due to a error such as wanting to ban Gold spammers taht use proxies.

One of my friends that i got to use this bot, just started and only started levleing his bot and its been banned just as of 30mins ago. I on the other hand Have used my chanter for 2 months and botted pretty much 24/7. So I'm not sure how these bans are going. The guy lives in Aust, I live in NA, and i know for a fact he hasn't done questing nor aether gather with it :P

You know me Kintarooe! I love you and the bot, I wouldnt lie
I don't suggest botting right away from lvl 1 - gm's are probably watching the start area / players reported your friend.

Regards

Old   #1158

I have a problem with the bot on the extraction of ether. Everything goes well until he has put this before the flight time he left I set, ie 30 seconds for me. But instead of going to this place, it's waipoints'm not stopping until he is no longer flying time. So my character dies necessarily: p

Could someone look at this feature and tell me it still works here or is it just me who has trouble setting.

Thank you again.
Old   #1159

Sind die Server gerade wieder in Wartung, Bot startet nämlich nicht ?

Old   #1160

startet nicht

noch immer down ?
Old   #1161

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsjeje View Post
I have a problem with the bot on the extraction of ether. Everything goes well until he has put this before the flight time he left I set, ie 30 seconds for me. But instead of going to this place, it's waipoints'm not stopping until he is no longer flying time. So my character dies necessarily: p

Could someone look at this feature and tell me it still works here or is it just me who has trouble setting.

Thank you again.
When reaching the fly time you have entered it will fly the rest of the route to the end of it to land - so make sure you have enough time left to reach the land point.

(If it doesn't seem to land , make sure "land" is bound to PageDown key in aion options.)

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilas View Post
Sind die Server gerade wieder in Wartung, Bot startet nämlich nicht ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desserthawk View Post
noch immer down ?
Botserver seems to be offline again, we might be under attack - hronos is investigating it.

Regards
Old   #1162

Wann wird der Server wieder on sein?
Old   #1163

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackburnious View Post
Hab Geduld, wie schon gesagt wurde, kümmert sich der Entwickler bereits um das Problem.
Old   #1164

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackburnious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiko​ View Post
Hab Geduld, wie schon gesagt wurde, kümmert sich der Entwickler bereits um das Problem.
Server is back online , I hope hronos fortified it to repel anymore attacks if it was any.

Regards and sorry for the small downtime.

Bot safe~!
Old   #1165

Quote:
When reaching the fly time you have entered it will fly the rest of the route to the end of it to land - so make sure you have enough time left to reach the land point.

(If it doesn't seem to land , make sure "land" is bound to PageDown key in aion options.)

Regards
Actually, I have not changed anything before it worked very well, it raises it from time to time but not always with the same time remaining, it looks like he wants ask random. My setting buttons are good.

Can you try the bot extraction of ether and tell me if it comes from my bot? thank you
Old   #1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsjeje View Post
Actually, I have not changed anything before it worked very well, it raises it from time to time but not always with the same time remaining, it looks like he wants ask random. My setting buttons are good.

Can you try the bot extraction of ether and tell me if it comes from my bot? thank you
Aether works fine , I just helped few people the other day aswell. I can try to take a look at your configs via teamviewer if you want. Just pm me the ID and PASS.
Old   #1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
I don't suggest botting right away from lvl 1 - gm's are probably watching the start area / players reported your friend.

Regards
*** it turns out it was random banns!

And he didnt bot till about lvl 30 :P
Old   #1168

8 of my accounts have been banned all between level 30 - 36. Right now I have gotten 4 accounts over level 40 but I've been staying off the fast track server.
Old   #1169

Botserver trouble udpate.

So it was as I thought,

three DDOS attacks in a row on the botserver.

Hronos did some fortification now , I hope it is enough for that scale of attack.

We also added 1 Day to all active keys due the trouble.

There was also an Update (1.7.8.4 )
-----= EN =-----
- [fix] detection of the nearest route
- [fix] forced update
- [fix] redesigned combo
- [fix] optimized looting
- [new] new classes 4.0
- [new] condition "Cooldown skill" can work the other way

Happy botting and bot safe!

Regards!

EDIT:

And down it goes again, probably heavy DDOS once again.. updates will follow.
Old   #1170

Bot down!

Good luck to you both and thank you for the time you spend there.

The hacker and **** ...

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot