Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1036

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
For mana treatment you have to add the cast time (+pause condition) and cooldown manually.

Check all the configs if they are still fine , could be corrupted profile due restart.

30.January Update:

AionUS just made a tiny ninja patch , which ruined the offsets.

I reported it to hronos right away , hopefully it will be a fast fix.

Hang tight everyone!

Regards
Ah was about to report the update hehe but you were faster =)

Old   #1037

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by haijuken View Post
Ah was about to report the update hehe but you were faster =)
Yep =D , and done~

"Ok we finished the offset update to support latest AionUS Patch 3.7.0.9

Enjoy everyone and stay safe!

Regards"

Old   #1038

Ok that was lightningspeed fast update - appreciate thanks!
Old   #1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by haijuken View Post
Ok that was lightningspeed fast update - appreciate thanks!
Always trying , always trying

Old   #1040

After a testing phase , rubot is now ready to use on windows 8 and net.framework 4.5.

I updated the Requirements on the download page with those new additions.

Happy botting all and be safe.

http://i.imgur.com/0KiJRaE.jpg

Regards
Old   #1041

Thank you for this bot. It has great features, is easy to handle and the reseller service is just great (thx kintarooe )

I dont use paypal but it still was a quick deal with paysafe-card and msn messenger

Don't want to dig up older comments but:
The prize is 10 Euro a month.. when I think of the time this bot will save me, the prize is really indisputable.

I am using Aionbots almost from the start and it was never that easy.

I just bought it yesterday and can't wait to have ALL features tested extensively in the weekend. Specially the ether-gathering part...
Old   #1042

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLeon79 View Post
Thank you for this bot. It has great features, is easy to handle and the reseller service is just great (thx kintarooe )

I dont use paypal but it still was a quick deal with paysafe-card and msn messenger

Don't want to dig up older comments but:
The prize is 10 Euro a month.. when I think of the time this bot will save me, the prize is really indisputable.

I am using Aionbots almost from the start and it was never that easy.

I just bought it yesterday and can't wait to have ALL features tested extensively in the weekend. Specially the ether-gathering part...
Oh hey,

cheers for the lovely feedback

Wish you best of luck with drops and farming aether!
Old   #1043

kintaroe,

is it possible that i'm paying u with paypal manually & not following the links provided? I did not tie my cc/dc to paypal acc, so it is impossible to conduct purchase by following the link.
Old   #1044

Hi All,

I discovered something strange with the Features !Teleport!.

It appears this feature should only be used when you get teleported from a GM.
After observing the bot I found out that this features is also used when there is a graphical glitch like when you run down a low pitch - and also when you are using the Death-Waypoint, pulling some mobs. At the end of the waypoint the bot charges his followers but when they reset, the bot still follow them and suddenly use "return" caused by the "teleport"-Feature (logfile).
This happened sometime now and I know I could avoid this by recording better paths - but i just wanted to let you know

Leon
Old   #1045

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulturated View Post
kintaroe,

is it possible that i'm paying u with paypal manually & not following the links provided? I did not tie my cc/dc to paypal acc, so it is impossible to conduct purchase by following the link.
Yea it is possible , eventho I would prefer if you can use the shop in future *if you decide to get another month* - because the shop has the automatic system.

I replied to your mail aswell.

Regards

Quote:
Hi All,

I discovered something strange with the Features !Teleport!.

It appears this feature should only be used when you get teleported from a GM.
After observing the bot I found out that this features is also used when there is a graphical glitch like when you run down a low pitch - and also when you are using the Death-Waypoint, pulling some mobs. At the end of the waypoint the bot charges his followers but when they reset, the bot still follow them and suddenly use "return" caused by the "teleport"-Feature (logfile).
This happened sometime now and I know I could avoid this by recording better paths - but i just wanted to let you know

Leon
Hey, thanks for reporting your experience.

I think the feature also kicks in when *suddenly* moving too far away from where you are supposed to be - as you already said in your example by going down in a high difference of z for example. (falling down a cliff / getting teleported by gm etc..)

Also like you already figured you can avoid that by creating fine waypoints , or just simply disabling these features.

Regards
Old   #1046

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post

Also like you already figured you can avoid that by creating fine waypoints , or just simply disabling these features.

Regards
Jep I will

Btw I also must let you know that the aether-gathering part is simply amazing. the accuracy of the recorded and afterwards used waypoints is simply unbelievable. I was able to create a waypoint to a gathering spot and landed on a very small surface. started from there with the normal route and the bot managed to land safely on the small surface every time.
Old   #1047

Quote:
Jep I will

Btw I also must let you know that the aether-gathering part is simply amazing. the accuracy of the recorded and afterwards used waypoints is simply unbelievable. I was able to create a waypoint to a gathering spot and landed on a very small surface. started from there with the normal route and the bot managed to land safely on the small surface every time.
Heh , nice thats good to hear.

Eventho I remember that my bots had a small landing movement back then with the old rubot , but if that doesn't happen in the latest version then it is all good.

Just a warning hehe
Old   #1048

Für was ist das C_bot_mode_scr ???
Old   #1049

Cant download the bot, says "network error" at the end of the download, what's wrong?
Old   #1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios2 View Post
Für was ist das C_bot_mode_scr ???
Ein work in progress , hronos hat mir noch nicht viel dazu gesagt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasiik View Post
Cant download the bot, says "network error" at the end of the download, what's wrong?
Weird , just downloaded fine - make sure to check your security software if it gave any false positive report and blocking to finish the download.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot