Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #736
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Sorry what?
skills configurations are not saved... I have to set skills every time I launch the bot... WTF



armory is offline  
Old   #737
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeNaCiOuSxD View Post
Habe den Bot ebend mit einem Char lvl 1 getestet , funktioniert super.
Werde mir gleich nen Key Kaufen =) richtig geiler Bot !
Thx kintarooe
Schön zu hören

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
skills configurations are not saved... I have to set skills every time I launch the bot... WTF
Are you on the trial ? At least in the normal version there are profiles that are autosaved even if you dont save manually.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Old   #738
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 7
So habe mir vorgestern nen Key gekauft und der Bot ist erste Sahne
kann ich nur weiterempfehlen
xTeNaCiOuSxD is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #739
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeNaCiOuSxD View Post
So habe mir vorgestern nen Key gekauft und der Bot ist erste Sahne
kann ich nur weiterempfehlen
Freut mich zu hören !


kintarooe is offline  
Old   #740
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
gibts vtl fertige waypoints für zb. lvl 15-17 oder so? denk ma leute mit mehr ehrfahrung machen bessere wie anfänger
Wookie24 is offline  
Old   #741
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 614
Received Thanks: 68
hatte Kintaroo mal die tage gefragt leider nicht

wär mal eine idee ein forum zu erstellen wo man sich austauschen kann und profile hochladen. denke das dann mehr leute sich den bot kaufen würden aber ist wohl noch offen.
snow21 is offline  
Old   #742
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow21 View Post
hatte Kintaroo mal die tage gefragt leider nicht

wär mal eine idee ein forum zu erstellen wo man sich austauschen kann und profile hochladen. denke das dann mehr leute sich den bot kaufen würden aber ist wohl noch offen.

Wohl war wäre ne idee bzw kan man die sripts überhaupt so rein ziehen ?! Dann erstell ma wer xD

Hatt wer ne ahnung, was man machen muss wen beim weg zurück also wen man tot war auf einen aufzug muss wie man das machen kann das man nich dauer stirbt xD
Wookie24 is offline  
Old   #743
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie24 View Post
gibts vtl fertige waypoints für zb. lvl 15-17 oder so? denk ma leute mit mehr ehrfahrung machen bessere wie anfänger
Waypoints sind sharebar , ja. Aber es kommt ja immer drauf an wie gutes gear jeder hat - und stigma slots etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie24 View Post
Wohl war wäre ne idee bzw kan man die sripts überhaupt so rein ziehen ?! Dann erstell ma wer xD

Hatt wer ne ahnung, was man machen muss wen beim weg zurück also wen man tot war auf einen aufzug muss wie man das machen kann das man nich dauer stirbt xD
Ein Forum ist schon etwas arbeit das sauber zu halten etc. Ihr koennt aber hier eure sachen sharen.

Deathwaypoints werden auch im video erklaert.

Gruß
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #744
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
why do I get Unable to choose:*** ?

I get this msg with rubot. I have 2 accounts and one of them is fine, but when I run the bot on another account I get this msg:

[15:16:50] Unable to choose: Abandoned Cargo | 2148382263 | L19 | AttackableNPC | False | ptid 0 | ep 3959382784 [d = 12m]
testlab is offline  
Old   #745
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
That message should appear only after trying to attack the mob for a while , then it ignores it , if it cant get to attack it.
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #746
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Well, that is not the case i have tried with 5 different chars with that account and I always get the same msg.

With the other account it is all good
testlab is offline  
Old   #747
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Hello
I want tu buy this program but i have some questions before i do it:

Q1 if this program is assigned to the 1 computer?

Q2 Can I use it on another computer?
I ask because I use multiple computers from different locations to the game or virtual machines.
So I need a license so that I can use on different computers with the program (but only one).
For example, Username / password to login at yours sever MMNinja when I start the program.

Q3 When i buy this program i get acces to all functions like: Aion Glider+Aion DX Radar+Aion Tool+ Everything with Aion?
Or i must buy separate licenses for each program?

Q4 The program is 100% safe and is not detectable on the EU servers GameForge 3.0?
Q5 If I get banned in the game, get it on the account or IP?

Q6 this bot have something like :
Background mode where i dont need to use vmware machines and I can play other games, use the webs, watching movies or use other applications while program working and boting?
MSC101 is offline  
Old   #748
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by testlab View Post
Well, that is not the case i have tried with 5 different chars with that account and I always get the same msg.

With the other account it is all good
Try to reset all configurations in rubot AND aion. (key bindings etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSC101 View Post
Hello
I want tu buy this program but i have some questions before i do it:

Q1 if this program is assigned to the 1 computer?

Q2 Can I use it on another computer?
I ask because I use multiple computers from different locations to the game or virtual machines.
So I need a license so that I can use on different computers with the program (but only one).
For example, Username / password to login at yours sever MMNinja when I start the program.

Q3 When i buy this program i get acces to all functions like: Aion Glider+Aion DX Radar+Aion Tool+ Everything with Aion?
Or i must buy separate licenses for each program?

Q4 The program is 100% safe and is not detectable on the EU servers GameForge 3.0?
Q5 If I get banned in the game, get it on the account or IP?

Q6 this bot have something like :
Background mode where i dont need to use vmware machines and I can play other games, use the webs, watching movies or use other applications while program working and boting?
Q1: Nope not to IP, Account or HWID you can use it anywhere - but only one key per active bot.

Q2: Yes you can , read above.

Q3: I am not associated with any of these , rubot is just rubot. (Bot with radar and other functions)

Q4: Yes it is not detected by nclauncher / client.

Q5: Probably account only , I never got banned so can't tell you 100%.

Q6: it has semi background , for surfing web or chatting its fine.
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #749
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I did reset it (even downloaded it again and put the key so 0 config) and for some reason it always does that with that user

The other user it's all good
testlab is offline  
Old   #750
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by testlab View Post
I did reset it (even downloaded it again and put the key so 0 config) and for some reason it always does that with that user

The other user it's all good
Well if you want I can check on it via teamviewer if you have a strong enough upload.

Or you could set a temporary pass / pin and let me log and test.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.