Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesik View Post
hmm was kann der Hack den eigendlich in PVP?
also welchen zubehör bringt er alles mit?
I'm sorry I'm not great at German. I'm thinking along the lines of features in PVP? You can use assist scripts (automated skill usage such as Remove Shock, Pot Silence, Dispel/Cure Mind your group) and several interfaces, including list of enemies with detailed information, extensive radar with up/down indicators, warning rules (get warned for skills/buffs, like if someone can see you, has wintry armor or is about to sleep you, all that good stuff) and of course cheats (the usual, no anim, no gravity, glide cooldown, teleport, speedhack, etc, etc). If you want to know more, feel free to ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaela4u View Post
does this works?
Supports 2.0.0.X to 2.1.0.10 at this moment. Works great for me

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
wow nice sharing with no link to download -.-
but I'm more interested in the song of the video. Can someone tell me the name of the song and singer

Old   #18

The link goes directly to the 'Download Thread'. It does have the download. Look closer.

The song is called "Park Jung Min (박정민) - Not Alone",
Old   #19

the Hack is Free or Pay ?

Old   #20

AionScript requires a Subscription to use (It's not much, unlike a lot of hacks).
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
AionScript requires a Subscription to use (It's not much, unlike a lot of hacks).
you are make AionScript vercion free please :< ?

Aion Range Hack D:?
Old   #22

AionScript will not become free. It does have range hack, though
Old   #23

hows the detection
Old   #24

Hack detection depends on the user; at this moment nothing is detecting the application. If something changes (i.e. a private server requires a new launcher), we ask the community to bring this to our attention so we can check it out, and if needed, take countermeasures. Detection is nothing more than a cat- and mouse game, with the hacker-side having an advantage due to the many possibilities of hiding. There are some common rules you should obey when using *ANY* hack, don't leave your bot unattended for example (If you are reported, you want to be able to respond to the lovely admin).

If you're talking about game detection, AionScript supports many versions (from 2.0 to the latest version being 2.1.0.12). It's incredibly easily to switch the application to target a different game version. We have dropped support for 1.9 as nobody is still using it.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulkar314x View Post
i cant believe that anything that actually work isn't free... so sad..
It Works because Its NOT Free.
Simple like that.
Old   #26

i think that this doesnt work, u think that change 1 adresss in ur client gonna change ur server hp or mp, or speed, lol all those things are serversided, and if u dont edit packets sended or recieved u cant modify nothing
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpi View Post
i think that this doesnt work, u think that change 1 adresss in ur client gonna change ur server hp or mp, or speed, lol all those things are serversided, and if u dont edit packets sended or recieved u cant modify nothing
Ignorant. You should learn about game architecture prior to assuming something doesn't work. HP and MP editing of course doesn't work, but speed is different. Networked games work with predicted speeds and at timed intervals a delta packet is send with the new position and acceleration. The server checks if this is allowed, but latency influences the checking routine so you can increase your speed depending on that latency (Hence we have sliders). Private servers usually don't check at all.

Feel free to ask any of our users about their experiences, we have a forum/shoutbox for that.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Ignorant. You should learn about game architecture prior to assuming something doesn't work. HP and MP editing of course doesn't work, but speed is different. Networked games work with predicted speeds and at timed intervals a delta packet is send with the new position and acceleration. The server checks if this is allowed, but latency influences the checking routine so you can increase your speed depending on that latency (Hence we have sliders). Private servers usually don't check at all.

Feel free to ask any of our users about their experiences, we have a forum/shoutbox for that.
u say, private servers "usually" dont check at all, infinite aion check run speed, if u try to use any kind of speedhack memory based, u got pullbacks, so dont run more fast, castspeed, range etc all are serversided, so i dont test ur hack because isnt public and dont wanna pay for something that dont work, but i read ur forums and see that u make a bot, in lua code same that micromacro thats a good idea if are free, but u do a pay version so dont be good, if ussers should do his owns macros.

and i got more idea that u can imagine.

u think that all people are stupid for pay for a hack that doesnt work.

thats all
Old   #29

IA shouldn't be classified as usually; everyone knows pretty much all private servers suck and IA is ahead of all of them. They have a huge problem though, everything they create comes from reverse engineering - and they haven't reversed engineered the actual prediction protocols. This makes the server-side checks a vulnerability - they have to guess how the client would react and we can abuse that. Every user we have has a huge speed- and distance advantage over normal players (~3.0 speed and ~5.0 meters distance). You probably won't believe me when I say we have a downloadable script (Thanks to TheyRot) allowing users to teleport, even on Infinite Aion, right?

Another thing I should clear up for interested users is the fact that AionScript can use scripts. The official scripts (the ones you get when downloading) are perfectly capable of handling tasks some of you are using different applications for. The three default scripts include grinding (attacks monsters, loots, assists, follows paths, etc), crafting (any work order automated) and gathering (essence, aether, follows paths, etc). They are in no way inferior to any bot I've seen so far.

You can also download scripts from other users or create your own (if you're feeling adventurous). 'Course you get a radar and windows with player information and warning information (Warnings are great in PVP as you can configure, say, a warning if someone tries to Fear you). Cheats are made simple using its own window, check boxes and sliders. I even dare say at least 50% of our users never needed to touch a script.

Scripts can automate any task, including automatic dispelling or whatever tedious task you'd rather not have to bother with. And yes, this is a paid service, and no, I'm not forcing you to do anything. If you're feeling curious but wonder if this application is right for you, we have one day access for one euro - no strings attached.

@orpi: Oh, so just because this application is memory based it has to deal with the server? I'm sure that would be different with packet editing (Sarcasm to the extreme)! Have you ever seen someone make a bot in Lua? I haven't, because Lua is this funny little thing called an embeddable scripting language. You claim to know more than I can imagine, I'm sure that is true because I cannot imagine you having any knowledge whatsoever about reverse engineering. Feel free to prove me wrong by making a smart comment.
Old   #30

UPDATED TO SUPPORT 2.5.0.3; WE ARE GLAD WE ARE THE FIRST AGAIN