Mh,if i try to open any script,it dont show me the options like on "yerocrys" picture in the second box. ( Create,clear.... )
Moreover, did i have to install any programm to see that function,or did i need to activate this "bossmode"? If yes,how im able to put it on
I have a problem with getting aionscript, too... I'm not getting my activation-mail (yes - I checked the spam folder) I tried a second e-mail, but I'm also not getting my mail there... I raped the "Send mail again"-button but nothing is happening, I'm not getting any mail. Please help...
Good morning Blast.
Gameforge ( Aion EU ) will invent a new Hackshield end of this month,just to inform you.
Moreover,alot of people getting crash reports while using aionscript.
This thread is not the official support, go to the 'Support Center' on our forum or use live chat for direct Q/A. Either way, you probably have the safety still enabled, which causes all cheats to be disabled while other players are around. Either untoggle safety (not recommended), use trust force (recommended with friends) or move out of the area of other players (recommended).
Hey Blast, could you look into the "Bug Report" Section of your AionScript forum please? We are many users experiencing several bugs with Gathering script.
[Open Beta] AionScript 12/03/2010 - Aion - 7 Replies I'm looking for enthusiastic people that are interested in the open beta of AionScript, an advanced scripting engine for Aion. It has been created in order to get an easy-to-use interface with Aion, allowing users to create scripts to automate game play or assist in playing.
The duration of the open beta test is 4 weeks.
You will need to register on my forum to claim your account and download. Gathered information will never be shared.
You must be willing to use the application and...