Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



To Martin

Discussion on To Martin within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 01/31/2020, 23:28   #106
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 347
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
At least he admitted to corruption, so now people know they don't need to use Item Mall, they just need to "agree" with martin and it's all solved.

I remember him saying he was a security specialist and he got trashed.

Now he's claiming a secured client, we'll see about this once again.
Really . a security specialist. That is something i never got involved with. But yes i spoke with jamie about security. I shall get our discord chat if you wish. I asked for his opinions below is a small section of the post. Yes i will get more of the conversation if you wish.



Btw read back in october 2019 i was not releasing the client. So your stupidity to test security, on the existing client was futile, when no attempt was made. Lol



madmerlin3009 is offline  
Old 01/31/2020, 23:42   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,260
Received Thanks: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Really . a security specialist. That is something i never got involved with. But yes i spoke with jamie about security. I shall get our discord chat if you wish. I asked for his opinions below is a small section of the post. Yes i will get more of the conversation if you wish.



Btw read back in october 2019 i was not releasing the client. So your stupidity to test security, on the existing client was futile, when no attempt was made. Lol
You were always talking about security, and you tried to make us believe it. Bad luck I showed the reality on your server. Not once, not twice.

Also, such a nice delay, over 3 months. Make sure it's actually secure enough to protect against me. Also, it's strange the post is edited and as everyone knows, Discord doesn't allow to check the edit history.


adek1994 is offline  
Old 01/31/2020, 23:45   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,374
Received Thanks: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
You always were talking about the security, and you tried to make us believe it. Bad luck I showed the reality on your server. Not once, not twice.

Nice delay, over 3 months. Also, it's strange the post is edited and as everyone knows, Discord doesn't allow to check the edit history.
I clearly remember "security and networking specialist" .
bog18dy is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 00:08   #109
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 347
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
I clearly remember "security and networking specialist" .
I have never said those words. I admit my knowledge of Networking is low, never mind the aspect of the word "security" added to Networking. Perhaps you can show me messages related to this claim. But ofc, seems screenshots are no longer a form of evidence, as speculated by yourselves due to tampering.

Perhaps i should actually say to you people with screen shots set against myself and other eclipse members conversations. Who knows what is the truth and what not is.

All of the skype conversations etc. I never replied to the screenshots you posted, as i knew i was wasting my time. Only the sender and receiver know the real truth of conversations. Third party members will have to believe what they see is the true conversation made, unless your are a part of the source conversation in the first place.

So i suggest you take a long look at that. Believe in the truth, or believe in what others want you to see


madmerlin3009 is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 00:11   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 506
All I did was give you recommendations to read white papers and basic knowledge on how to setup your own pen testing environment. Why do you screenshot everything? ��
xtJamie is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2020, 01:14   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,260
Received Thanks: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Jamie. Acting big as usual. Name calling yet again. This is the Community manager for New Dawn.

I do feel sorry for you. The lowest form of conversations, having to result in using a part of the dictionary, which is disrespectful in all manner and forms. Regardless of your personal opinions, through frustration or what ever it is for you.



Name calling, is something that was left behind when you reached pubity. Constructive methods of getting your view points across, without this attitude you seem to use all the time on the discord channels. I am sure persons within your discord server, are still very young.I bet their parents will be so impressed to see what their kids are seeing.You want to be a community manager? Well start acting like one and revoke from some of the language i have been seeing lately.

Whoever the discord server owner is.Its about time you were either sacked, or taught how to communicate properly and not let the other spectators view your other side.

I had respect for you. You assisted me in a field of I.T, i wanted to learn more about. But since you joined New Dawn, you have changed.I said this before and i say it again. I had respect for you, but you need to wind your neck back in and dont be brainwashed by certain people who seemed to have made you into a person i never want have anything to do with. I can see other people they have twisted round their little fingers. But i saw straight through them after what Plastic said to me about a discord server bogdi,shuji and archangel created. They forgot to turn off the message history.





Omg this takes the biscuit. So i guess New Dawn's Staff are not developing for release they are spending time, trolling discord and writing crap and posting on Elitepvpers and mocking at the same time.Btw good Avatar. That is in violation of rules for a start bogdi. Thanks for that one

Well well 9d COMMUNITY. This is the New Dawn's Staff. I feel sorry for you if you wish to play their server.They are cardboard developers who should be playing with their trainsets than trying to make a popular mmorpg pserver.

Well done to the New Dawn Team

Okay, so now I got involved. Nice, I just waited for this.

At this point, I want to mention our lovely (Global) Moderators to actually get involved in this. You ignored my PM last time, both of you. There is another violation of the rules. @ and @ - that's your time to shine.

1. I'm not a member of the staff anymore. I did the public announcement, but I guess it takes too much for you to read carefully. Stop getting the sentences out of the context. Unless you want me to do the same.
2. I developed a lot more for a New Dawn in the last 2 days when I was a staff than you did in the last 7 years. That's just a fact. Grow up, it's time for you. Or maybe you are trying to keep your childish behavior till the death parts you from the PC, smartphone or whatever you were using to type this message.
3. Congratulations on getting your grammar straight. Almost. Still, that's probably the very first post I didn't need to read at least 3 times to understand anything out of it.
4. Well well, epvp community, this is the owner and the 50% of the staff of Eclipse server - wasting 3 months at the epvp instead of bringing the secure client!
5. State the Board Rule that doesn't allow to use memes as an avatar. I dare you.
6. How it is that I'm still included as a part of the ND Staff, but Kingy or Alurion aren't? Are they worse than me or Bogdy? Or will you try to steal your ex-members back into your team? Not like I give a fuck about your approaches since New Dawn's server will be fine no matter what you do. Though, as long as you try to involve me anymore, your servers will be taken down, time after time.

PS. Do you really believe we would make such a mistake and leave the history on? Did your brain ever try to think out-of-the-box at least once? We didn't even bother about you. Nobody did in the last 7 years.

7 years of development - Eclipse achievements:
- getting scammed by VNs
- stealing other people's work
- underpaid "staff"
- being corrupted
- not being able to deliver a SINGLE feature with no issues
- milking players

Quote:
Whoever the discord server owner is.Its about time you were either sacked, or taught how to communicate properly and not let the other spectators view your other side.
Such irony.
adek1994 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2020, 01:46   #112
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 347
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Okay, so now I got involved. Nice, I just waited for this.

At this point, I want to mention our lovely (Global) Moderators to actually get involved in this. You ignored my PM last time, both of you. There is another violation of the rules. @ and @ - that's your time to shine.

1. I'm not a member of the staff anymore. I did the public announcement, but I guess it takes too much for you to read carefully. Stop getting the sentences out of the context. Unless you want me to do the same.
2. I developed a lot more for a New Dawn in the last 2 days when I was a staff than you did in the last 7 years. That's just a fact. Grow up, it's time for you. Or maybe you are trying to keep your childish behavior till the death parts you from the PC, smartphone or whatever you were using to type this message.
3. Congratulations on getting your grammar straight. Almost. Still, that's probably the very first post I didn't need to read at least 3 times to understand anything out of it.
4. Well well, epvp community, this is the owner and the 50% of the staff of Eclipse server - wasting 3 months at the epvp instead of bringing the secure client!
5. State the Board Rule that doesn't allow to use memes as an avatar. I dare you.
6. How it is that I'm still included as a part of the ND Staff, but Kingy or Alurion aren't? Are they worse than me or Bogdy? Or will you try to steal your ex-members back into your team? Not like I give a fuck about your approaches since New Dawn's server will be fine no matter what you do. Though, as long as you try to involve me anymore, your servers will be taken down, time after time.

PS. Do you really believe we would make such a mistake and leave the history on? Did your brain ever try to think out-of-the-box at least once? We didn't even bother about you. Nobody did in the last 7 years.
Here we go again. Lets not forget this




You already stated you will take down all the pservers.

Does that involve New Dawn?

I wont involve you anymore in this word war Adek. As long as you keep my name out of context regarding Eclipse or any other gaming criteria.

I dont want this situation. But it seems certain persons on NewDawn discord server, are fueling this animosity.

Case closed with you on this then Adek. I got one less headache to deal with. I just hope the remaining team, just mind their own business and concentrate on the release they promised their community. Certainly some selected staff members, should start to curb their language. All ages play this mmorpg, we have to respect that and make sure they do not see staff members outbursts of taboo words.

Not a good way to start a server, when staff members approach people on a chat channel expressing views in such a manner.
madmerlin3009 is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 01:57   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,260
Received Thanks: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Here we go again. Lets not forget this




You already stated you will take down all the pservers.

Does that involve New Dawn?

I wont involve you anymore in this word war Adek. As long as you keep my name out of context regarding Eclipse or any other gaming criteria.

I dont want this situation. But it seems certain persons on NewDawn discord server, are fueling this animosity.

Case closed with you on this then Adek. I got one less headache to deal with. I just hope the remaining team, just mind their own business and concentrate on the release they promised their community. Certainly some selected staff members, should start to curb their language. All ages play this mmorpg, we have to respect that and make sure they do not see staff members outbursts of taboo words.

Not a good way to start a server, when staff members approach people on a chat channel expressing views in such a manner.
I PMed Bogdy that they are going to have even worse crash course than you. And I keep my word.

You should also remember that you started almost every one of this drama. That's just a fact. You keep talking about every staff member and calling them names. Is that a "good way to host a server"? I doubt it.

I'm neither with ND staff nor with any other bunch of people. If anything, consider me a Tenge v2, but with nice-to-have tools.

Nobody wants this drama. As long as you accept the reality, then I will have no reason to take Eclipse down. But you lied to your community all the time, and it's not fair, I delivered a proof, still got ignored. You banned the whole league, as well. For the stuff you failed to manage.

There is a lot more to mention. You know exactly what I mean.
adek1994 is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 02:20   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Jamie. Acting big as usual. Name calling yet again. This is the Community manager for New Dawn.

I do feel sorry for you. The lowest form of conversations, having to result in using a part of the dictionary, which is disrespectful in all manner and forms. Regardless of your personal opinions, through frustration or what ever it is for you.



Name calling, is something that was left behind when you reached pubity. Constructive methods of getting your view points across, without this attitude you seem to use all the time on the discord channels. I am sure persons within your discord server, are still very young.I bet their parents will be so impressed to see what their kids are seeing.You want to be a community manager? Well start acting like one and revoke from some of the language i have been seeing lately.

Whoever the discord server owner is.Its about time you were either sacked, or taught how to communicate properly and not let the other spectators view your other side.

I had respect for you. You assisted me in a field of I.T, i wanted to learn more about. But since you joined New Dawn, you have changed.I said this before and i say it again. I had respect for you, but you need to wind your neck back in and dont be brainwashed by certain people who seemed to have made you into a person i never want have anything to do with. I can see other people they have twisted round their little fingers. But i saw straight through them after what Plastic said to me about a discord server bogdi,shuji and archangel created. They forgot to turn off the message history.





Omg this takes the biscuit. So i guess New Dawn's Staff are not developing for release they are spending time, trolling discord and writing crap and posting on Elitepvpers and mocking at the same time.Btw good Avatar. That is in violation of rules for a start bogdi. Thanks for that one

Well well 9d COMMUNITY. This is the New Dawn's Staff. I feel sorry for you if you wish to play their server.They are cardboard developers who should be playing with their trainsets than trying to make a popular mmorpg pserver.

Well done to the New Dawn Team

You are a tubby wanker and ever since you did what you did to your community, I will never give you the same level of respect again. You keep spying on us pumpkin and you keep using Asura like she's the only person in this world that is capable of Reverse Engineering. We're terrified.

I respect the community we have who have given us their time - time is something you can never give back. We also respect their patience and understanding and I'll do everything in my power to support them. Remind me how your long delays on support tickets, lack of responses on Discord and poor GM support goes?

You treat your community like shit, you lie to them and make them seem like they're ignorant and dumb. You use pseudo bullshit terminologies to make your shit more palatable. You make promises you can never keep and you force 'sales' down their throats to help them keep up. Your content is nothing more than 'farming' and 70% of the time, the content itself is broken. You don't fix problems, you band-aid them up and hope they go away. Instead of apologising for your actions - you ban players.

You are a disgusting human being.

Respect is not given. Respect is earned. Now fuck off cunt.
xtJamie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2020, 02:42   #115
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 347
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
You are a tubby wanker and ever since you did what you did to your community, I will never give you the same level of respect again. You keep spying on us pumpkin and you keep using Asura like she's the only person in this world that is capable of Reverse Engineering. We're terrified.

I respect the community we have who have given us their time - time is something you can never give back. We also respect their patience and understanding and I'll do everything in my power to support them. Remind me how your long delays on support tickets, lack of responses on Discord and poor GM support goes?

You treat your community like shit, you lie to them and make them seem like they're ignorant and dumb. You use pseudo bullshit terminologies to make your shit more palatable. You make promises you can never keep and you force 'sales' down their throats to help them keep up. Your content is nothing more than 'farming' and 70% of the time, the content itself is broken. You don't fix problems, you band-aid them up and hope they go away. Instead of apologising for your actions - you ban players.

You are a disgusting human being.

Respect is not given. Respect is earned. Now fuck off cunt.
wow . that was the most humerous reply i can imagine. You are just a little boy with a few letters after his name.. Bsc i presume. Well i can quite wisely say a bull shi**ing c*nt.

You resort to immaturity you little jumped up pri%k. F%ck off to that sh%t hole you came from. Sorry 9d community. This f&ck wit needs to learn some manners. Jamie, you are dispicable and a worthless piece of garbage. F%ck off back to your keyboard trolling. Thats all you will be ever capable of. With a small army behind you. Yep the tellie tubbies come to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I PMed Bogdy that they are going to have even worse crash course than you. And I keep my word.

You should also remember that you started almost every one of this drama. That's just a fact. You keep talking about every staff member and calling them names. Is that a "good way to host a server"? I doubt it.

I'm neither with ND staff nor with any other bunch of people. If anything, consider me a Tenge v2, but with nice-to-have tools.

Nobody wants this drama. As long as you accept the reality, then I will have no reason to take Eclipse down. But you lied to your community all the time, and it's not fair, I delivered a proof, still got ignored. You banned the whole league, as well. For the stuff you failed to manage.

There is a lot more to mention. You know exactly what I mean.
i dont want drama either. if people leave me alone to carry on what i am doing, i see no reason for this to carry on. But when i see my name taken in vain and make it personal, which also relates to any of my family members, i will not sit back and accept this. Making fun of me or my wife on new dawn discord wont help matters will it?




Bogdi is the main problem here. Your methods i found funny. But bogdi makes it personal as well as alurion (which i found images on unity discord).




So you cant expect me to see this crap and not react!!!
madmerlin3009 is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 14:05   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 20
You all talk about how you are not as bad as each other but each one of you add more fuel to the fire, nothing but a bunch of childish members of this toxic community. smh
mumzy is offline  
Old 02/01/2020, 17:12   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
wow . that was the most humerous reply i can imagine. You are just a little boy with a few letters after his name.. Bsc i presume. Well i can quite wisely say a bull shi**ing c*nt.

You resort to immaturity you little jumped up pri%k. F%ck off to that sh%t hole you came from. Sorry 9d community. This f&ck wit needs to learn some manners. Jamie, you are dispicable and a worthless piece of garbage. F%ck off back to your keyboard trolling. Thats all you will be ever capable of. With a small army behind you. Yep the tellie tubbies come to mind.



i dont want drama either. if people leave me alone to carry on what i am doing, i see no reason for this to carry on. But when i see my name taken in vain and make it personal, which also relates to any of my family members, i will not sit back and accept this. Making fun of me or my wife on new dawn discord wont help matters will it?




Bogdi is the main problem here. Your methods i found funny. But bogdi makes it personal as well as alurion (which i found images on unity discord).




So you cant expect me to see this crap and not react!!!
Despicable how? I haven't lied to anyone or scammed anyone. I've always been honest to those who have earned my trust. I'm also about to have my Masters so you can add that to my list if immature letters.

You're just a bully, Martin. You then play victim when it suits.
xtJamie is offline  
Old 02/02/2020, 22:20   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 506
That being said. You're absolutely correct. I am the Community Manager for our server and such I will act like one. I will no longer be posting here because it only fuels my toxicity towards you and as other members have said that we are also being so childish. From now on Sin will take responsibility for the responses to our server via this forum.

Good luck with your server, Martin.
xtJamie is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2020, 23:28   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Name calling, is something that was left behind when you reached pubity. Constructive methods of getting your view points across, without this attitude you seem to use all the time on the discord channels. I am sure persons within your discord server, are still very young.I bet their parents will be so impressed to see what their kids are seeing.You want to be a community manager? Well start acting like one and revoke from some of the language i have been seeing lately.

Whoever the discord server owner is.Its about time you were either sacked, or taught how to communicate properly and not let the other spectators view your other side.
The nerve of this guy, seriously... Martin, you call people names and insult them all the time. Imagine what those parents would think if they saw the words you use to refer to people around you. And you come here giving people lessons about how to 'communicate properly'? Dude, have you forgotten what happened several times before when people were only trying to give you their opinions about certain issues and provide you feedback and you start saying that you have been running private servers for a long time and that you want to see people doing the same? You are the one who needs focking communication lessons, lol. Once again, you fail to look yourself in a mirror and you start throwing shyt at people when you do much worse than them.
cfgb is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/05/2020, 10:36   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 7
The fuel to Martin's frustrations are his wifey issues ahahahahhahaha, best way for him to discharge frustration is flaming epvpers threads


-WhisperingWind- is offline  
Reply



« New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server | 9dragons King VN server for who ever want to try play »

Similar Threads
Privat Server Martin MT2
05/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo Com, Ich wollte mal fragen ob mir jemand helfen kann nen P Server zustande zu kriegen... Habe mir schon die Tutorials angeguckt usw. aber nie klappte es keine ahnung warum... GM Posten Wär Sicher,Mitstimmungsrecht auch Bitte Helft mir. MFG mars @Bitte keinen Mist Posten entweder ihr helft oder nicht.DANKE



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.