Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To Martin

Discussion on To Martin within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To Martin

I'm writing a reply to you here since you mentioned my name today and I wanted to get back to you on that, @. I'd be writing this on Eclipse Discord, but surprise, surprise, I got kick or banned by the fascist police over there.

Afaik, the only 'bullshyt' that I've been listening to 'for too long' is the one that you have selling us from the begining. You're the one who comes up with lies, who manipulates people all the time, who never assumes mistakes and who says shyt about people who were by your side.
So, your server is 'better off without those people making Eclipse toxic'. I couldn't agree with you more on this. Hmmmm does this mean that you and your staff are going to leave Eclipse, then? Tbh, I think that would make people go back to it. If the 'toxic people' such as yourself go away, the server will be better, for sure!
And then there's the community which is composed by 'nice people'. I'm a bit confused here... Are you referring to the people you called 'dumb focks' or these are different? Sometimes you call them something positive; other times you call them something negative. That makes it hard for me to follow...
Btw,

No, it's actually up to you, Martin. You have the chance to tell the truth. No more sick games, no more manipulation, no more lies. We're waiting for that.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/24/2019, 00:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfgb View Post
So, your server is 'better off without those people making Eclipse toxic'. I couldn't agree with you more on this. Hmmmm does this mean that you and your staff are going to leave Eclipse, then? Tbh, I think that would make people go back to it. If the 'toxic people' such as yourself go away, the server will be better, for sure!
The Eclipse is better off closed, and we all know it - Martin had 0 cheaters while he kept his server down. TGW wasn't stolen by cheaters, because there was no BvW war.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2019, 01:18   #3

He hasn't got the bollocks. He will hide behind the moderators here to get the threads deleted, lie to his community or what's left of them and then just continue to prance around until he is backed into a corner and must play victim.

It's pathetic.

That being said, this is just also as pointless. We aren't going to get anywhere and this thread won't make him magically change his ways. Its a method to harbour more hate and it's just pointless now. He is a ********. We all know that. Let's move on.
Old 12/24/2019, 08:06   #4

since Eclipse has fallen because of Martin (the owner)
can we get some info about your server, since everyone
gonna move there ,maybe some sneap peak or some date
about opening
best hopes for your server
Old 12/24/2019, 10:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfgb View Post
I'm writing a reply to you here since you mentioned my name today and I wanted to get back to you on that, @. I'd be writing this on Eclipse Discord, but surprise, surprise, I got kick or banned by the fascist police over there.

Afaik, the only 'bullshyt' that I've been listening to 'for too long' is the one that you have selling us from the begining. You're the one who comes up with lies, who manipulates people all the time, who never assumes mistakes and who says shyt about people who were by your side.
And then there's the community which is composed by 'nice people'. I'm a bit confused here... Are you referring to the people you called 'dumb focks' or these are different? Sometimes you call them something positive; other times you call them something negative. That makes it hard for me to follow...
Btw,

No, it's actually up to you, Martin. You have the chance to tell the truth. No more sick games, no more manipulation, no more lies. We're waiting for that.
They wont leave eclipse, they will still try to manipulate the rest of the peoples who play there or the newbies, making 70% disscount for getting more ilegal money. Entire eclipse is a fact of corruption. While people donate $$, some of them were getting coins free for doing nothing. Because martin didn't let anyone to help him. So where was the point in being in staff? Or atleast feedback leaders? I remember i asked something about a bug some time ago, and the answer i received was " ask ur feedback leader to post about it". Well, feedback leaders were just with name. Isn't it? So many promises when Eclipse started and ended up with lies,fake promises, and in the end, with 0 peoples on ur server. I remember when u said that bringing Potala will be hard af, ppls can't do it alone or shit like that. Well, in 2 days peoplea found out how is going and surprise, potala soloed by 1 player. Also, it came with tons of bugs, such boxes bugged, drop bugged, crashing when you hit YS, isn't it? Overflow? I don't even wanna talk about it since you guys did nothing except broke our weps dmg(that we work focking hard to get it) and nerfing all relics and stats atributes. Martin, if you listened to your community(which means many good peoples), you could do smth better with ur server. Remember when you bring out the reset weapon system on NPC, i was first logged and found a bug. Guess what, was a damm easy and simple thing that you should see there. Don't ever put an exhange system when you have Sort button there ans same icon on 2 different weps. To be more exactly, BK weps and 9th weps had same icon and you could exchange bk wep for 9th ones. Shit, ain't it? You was supposed just to check and you could find that, but you didn't. That was funny reply from you tbh " we bring the wep system reset but will be off until we fix it". Haha.
Martin, no offense mate, there are many to say but its kinda pointless since ur server is already dead. Your remaining ppls there are only the ones who didn't check epvp or the proofs. Wait for it, old-man. Wish you merry xmas and happy new year without ur server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/25/2019, 12:10   #6

Enjoy 40k coins, such a great Christmas gift from Quassa.
As he said it himself, he is KIND! Not kind enough to give GM tools though
Old 12/25/2019, 12:19   #7

40k coins for everyone? Creating a sense of urgency, 70% off IM and a boat load of over inflation. ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2019, 14:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
40k coins for everyone? Creating a sense of urgency, 70% off IM and a boat load of over inflation. ****.
Martin doesn't know how the economic system works. He doesn't know what inflation is.
Old 12/27/2019, 00:49   #9

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
Martin doesn't know how the economic system works. He doesn't know what inflation is.
failure to note 40k delivered at a random time on xmas eve from 0:00-23:59 to accounts which i decided to create a snap shot of accounts logged. Seems communication error on your behalf. but whats the point explaining. All want to ridicule what ever eclipse does. So carry on. What intrigues me. Why are people making posts about eclipse . If its that bad why are you posting about it. Why waste your time. Surely if your new server is that good. Why are you bothering posting stuff about eclipse. Surely they dont need your input about eclipse. Let them find out for themselves.

But this is a classical post. When people have nothing better to do than post their viewpoints of other servers. FFS why do you bother writing posts. Do you expect a response? or do you like the fact you think your post will make others laugh? The only people who laugh are 2 types

1st type are the morons who follow your 1 sided thoughts
2nd type are the people who read your posts and actually think who the hell is this person to be judge and jury to condemn others

Who gives a damn what you think. The fact is you are sending adverse pshychology . Last week alone after the alterations and your direct verbal attacks, has only generated 150 accounts in the last week. Think about it. The so called high end 9d developerers, slagging off eclipse
oh btw mentioned asura also. The haters actually did us a favour.

Regardless of what you guys say. Happy new year from myself Asura and the designated teams . You will never break us. You just make us stronger and the community stronger to support what we are starting

I dont create threads to slander people. Its your threads which alot of the community look at and laugh. Making opinions personal on epvpers, makes that person weak, venting his/her anger in a form of a thread thinking they expect to get a reaction. make your own mind up on that. whats worse? making the thread or the response to the thread?usually you will all know. people will make a thread to get a reaction.But in this case thank you to moderators dealing with the the chilidish remarks and removing them from elitepvpers. it goes to show the small area of this community are slandering and not focusing on their own enterprise. jesus how pathetic. they rather have a head wobble on their thoughts , but in hind sight who give two sh1ts what pservers do. People will go on their gut instinct where they decide to go.The more crap they post about a server.Its like a teenager rebeling from their parents. curiosity will always draw the attraction. Regardless of the crap people say
Old 12/27/2019, 01:18   #10

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
failure to note 40k delivered at a random time on xmas eve from 0:00-23:59 to accounts which i decided to create a snap shot of accounts logged. Seems communication error on your behalf. but whats the point explaining. All want to ridicule what ever eclipse does. So carry on. What intrigues me. Why are people making posts about eclipse . If its that bad why are you posting about it. Why waste your time. Surely if your new server is that good. Why are you bothering posting stuff about eclipse. Surely they dont need your input about eclipse. Let them find out for themselves.
We're preventing people from getting scammed by you.
Old 12/27/2019, 01:32   #11

Quote:
We keep posting about you and your server because we try to stop you, you are the most bad thing that happened to this community in the last few years, you have to be stopped once and for all. we want you to stop providing servers that scam people time and money, you're just a scammer, you don't even love this game as you keep saying that's a fact proven by the lack of your experience, you know nothing about it, you know nothing how to actually respect your own community, we gave you way to many opportunities to prove that you've changed from the first failure of yours but yet you keep trying to hide behind other people. Grow up,
Take some responsibility for your own actions and than, just than come back and hope people will believe in you.
You're not important to us, we only try to make people learn from our mistakes and not play on a server hosted by a scammer and a
disrespectful owner who keeps trowing "shyt" to the people who stayed by his side when he was "fwcking up" the situation over n' over again.
At last you could say that you're sorry and that you are ashamed of your own actions.
"The change must start from ourselves so that we can see a change in the people around us"

Remember the last quote, and think about if what you do its actually right and you don't make a huge mistake.
Old 12/27/2019, 01:39   #12

Quote:
you absolute moron. Who the hell do you think you are. You suddenly turn up in this environment and speculate. i suggest to crawl back under that rock you came from you ignorant moron. get concrete evidence before you even attempt to post that bull **** you just posted.take your dummy mom gave you and shove it where the sun dont shine. You are a wannabe. now f&&k off before you get squashed you p&&&k
Truth hurts? The moron here is you, lmao.

Reported.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2019, 01:40   #13

Quote:
you absolute moron. Who the hell do you think you are. You suddenly turn up in this environment and speculate. i suggest to crawl back under that rock you came from you ignorant moron. get concrete evidence before you even attempt to post that bull sh1t you just posted.take your dummy mom gave you and shove it where the sun dont shine. You are a wannabe. now f&&k off before you get squashed you p&&&k
Hello Martin, my name is Adelin, I'm the one you been insulting in the first place on you'r pms with Ruben. Here you insult me again, don't worry, we don't hate you mate. you have too much hate inside you already.

Quote:
you absolute moron. Who the hell do you think you are. You suddenly turn up in this environment and speculate. i suggest to crawl back under that rock you came from you ignorant moron. get concrete evidence before you even attempt to post that bull sh1t you just posted.take your dummy mom gave you and shove it where the sun dont shine. You are a wannabe. now f&&k off before you get squashed you p&&&k

Should I victimize myself now because you pronounced my mother on the internet and put pressure on her to sue you?
just as you threatened as your wife (innocent in this situation)
Will she sue @ and @?

Old 12/27/2019, 01:48   #14

elite*gold: 90
judgement day. end of i will live with your thoughts of me. i hope you accept my thoughts of you . now leave eclipse alone you all go your own direction. let that be the end of this. let people follow what they prefer. simple. close this discussion. You made opinions about eclipse. end of chapter. let it lie move on.

remember i never started the hate threads of eclipse you all started that and expected a reaction. so just stop this ****. let it be
Old 12/27/2019, 01:51   #15

Quote:
judgement day. end of i will live with your thoughts of me. i hope you accept my thoughts of you . now leave eclipse alone you all go your own direction. let that be the end of this. let people follow what they prefer. simple. close this discussion. You made opinions about eclipse. end of chapter. let it lie move on.

remember i never started the hate threads of eclipse you all started that and expected a reaction. so just stop this ****. let it be
First of all I expect some excuses for you insulting me with no right, and I promise you that this is the last time I will post about Eclipse R1.