Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for developers

Discussion on Looking for developers within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/18/2019, 20:29   #31

elite*gold: 100
Ok enough was said from booth sides. Instead of keep going with this drama that never ends, lets just wait what each side will bring to the table.
Let's see who here is only talk and who will be able to support anything they say once server goes live.

Use Discord to talk this out, we heard enough.

Thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 20:37   #32

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Ok enough was said from booth sides. Instead of keep going with this drama that never ends, lets just wait what each side will bring to the table.
Let's see who here is only talk and who will be able to support anything they say once server goes live.

Use Discord to talk this out, we heard enough.

Thank you.
i defend the community who spent alot of money. when i get words of gs from bogdy its not rocket science to see what he meant. destroying peoples accounts after money spent. i am the one who look after people. he blatently near enough said he will take it away. come on guys. see reality.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 20:40   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
i defend the community who spent alot of money. when i get words of gs from bogdy its not rocket science to see what he meant. destroying peoples accounts after money spent. i am the one who look after people. he blatently near enough said he will take it away. come on guys. see reality.
Let us wait and see what actually happens ok ?
All you are doing now is just adding gasoline to the fire.
Be the better guy and stop. There is no reason all this can be resolved in private chat via Discord.
Old 08/18/2019, 20:57   #34

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
So you will 100% refund on R2, is that right ? You said you care about the players.

Quote:
what ever you want to say. did i demise comments?

but ok i guess now you want to attack gs and let the community suffer for your actions. nice work i guess players will want to play your server after losing money on eclipse. lets talk correct because the community are not dumb. see what you can do about gs. even though not stated thats a direct threat to eclipse. How on earth will that benefeit you. people will feel your anger now. to try and kill eclipse and you want people to play on your server. yes nice move bogdy.
We were talking about REing the DS/LS/GS and I said you'll see what I can do regarding GS REing, meaning I'll do some stuff similiar to asura, I already said, we'll take your players the nice way, I don't care about attacking a dying server, only if you piss me off more, then I'll run the bot adek ran on 9Ds.
Old 08/18/2019, 21:09   #35

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
You care about people's money, we care about people themselves. See the difference? Let me repeat that we delivered one server with completely no IM except that premium and the second one with cheap-ass stuff.

Also, "blatantly", "near enough" - that sounds like Bogdy said "we will create better server" and you interpret it as "they're robbers because they're better than me". Oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
So you will 100% refund on R2, is that right ? You said you care about the players.

We were talking about REing the DS/LS/GS and I said you'll see what I can do regarding GS REing, meaning I'll do some stuff similiar to asura, I already said, we'll take your players the nice way, I don't care about attacking a dying server, only if you piss me off more, then I'll run the bot adek ran on 9Ds.
Just in case, Mardu - let's talk about the bot. You said you "look after people". Guess how people reacted when the guy with starter weapon hit the cap level in just 2 days. Just to clarify - the 2nd cap level appeared 3 days later. And he was full p2w, with maxed weapons, exp cards and shit.
Old 08/18/2019, 21:21   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek_nR View Post
Just freaking build a new server already, stop this bullshit.
Can't wait for a new one so go and start it instead of fighting you schmucks
Cant imagine it'll last long lol
Old 08/18/2019, 21:24   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
Not even officials last long, 9D is being refreshed every 3 years, go figure.

You're making it seem as smt can be ethernal, also curious if mardu will 100% refund on R2, as you are saying he makes long lasting servers and cares about the people.

Also, making long lasting trash is not a pro, lol. Look at elysium, it lasted long, but it was trash.
Old 08/18/2019, 22:46   #38

9d r2 read whos ambition it was to release not mine. 9d r2 is discord name. i never once said i am opening new server. what asura is posting will be released as what players have now. you see you are all wrong yet again.keep it up. whos the idiots now !!!!!!
Old 08/18/2019, 22:51   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
Witek, however, can. Especially because he was a VGM/CM on two biggest private 9Dragons servers ever and he knows how good team can provide a lot of awesome and unique content.

But doing the same **** thing for 7 years straight... It's calling for this:

Quote:
9d r2 read whos ambition it was to release not mine. 9d r2 is discord name. i never once said i am opening new server. what asura is posting will be released as what players have now. you see you are all wrong yet again.keep it up. whos the idiots now !!!!!!
True, we have ambitions regarding 9Dragons. Your only ambition is to count money from reverted transactions and milked players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 23:08   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Witek, however, can. Especially because he was a VGM/CM on two biggest private 9Dragons servers ever and he knows how good team can provide a lot of awesome and unique content.

But doing the same **** thing for 7 years straight... It's calling for this:

True, we have ambitions regarding 9Dragons. Your only ambition is to count money from reverted transactions and milked players.
well get on with it then. i dont care nor does the community. they all have agreed the true colours have come out on whats been written by certain people in this community. I know for a fact. What ever project you release you cannot be trusted. 1st off to threaten to take down eclipse server on discord. no matter how you try to reword it. people never forget and from what i heard the players are now telling all how low certain people are to try to get a reaction. once words said. that never can be back tracked. your whole **** project is uinder scrutiny even before you release it.

so i am intrigued how you try and regain any respect again
Old 08/18/2019, 23:14   #41

Quote:
well get on with it then. i dont care nor does the community. they all have agreed the true colours have come out on whats been written by certain people in this community. I know for a fact. What ever project you release you cannot be trusted. 1st off to threaten to take down eclipse server on discord. no matter how you try to reword it. people never forget and from what i heard the players are now telling all how low certain people are to try to get a reaction. once words said. that never can be back tracked. your whole **** project is uinder scrutiny even before you release it.

You are the best example of a person that none of the players have the respect for but still struggles with keeping the server alive. Just keeping, not even trying to make it any better. Asura patches? Not gonna change a thing, since the balance is broken since the beginning of the server.

Your best content creator left you, and he chose by himself to join us. He could've stayed with you for a few years more, but he has something that you won't get - ambition.

So we have an upper hand now.

PS. We're on a hacking forum - if you can't keep it against one hacker, then you should know your place. 9Ds fixed this issue partially. I'm curious if you will get to their level.
Old 08/18/2019, 23:32   #42

elite*gold: 9
Quote:

And many players pmed to ask me when the project will release because they are bored of Eclipse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2019, 01:32   #43

Quote:

i will ask you the same question when you release your server will you have the ability to support your players,will you sit down and try and understand flaws in the log server and decide when a player is telling the truth on an issue. Lets see you smart ***** doing complex sql reports to know whats right and whats wrong.
They tried to launch a server twice, it lasted for a few months and died, twice!
And they have the nerve to claim they ran the 2nd most successful 9d server EVER!

Nice to finally find out it was Adek whom was doing all the 9ds hacks, jealous much?

These two guys are snakes.
Old 08/19/2019, 19:35   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
They tried to launch a server twice, it lasted for a few months and died, twice!
And they have the nerve to claim they ran the 2nd most successful 9d server EVER!

Nice to finally find out it was Adek whom was doing all the 9ds hacks, jealous much?

Project Alpha lasted 2 years. ZeroN lasted shortly, but judging solely by the peak populations, we reached 2nd highest peak after play9d's 500 players peak.

Project Alpha was fully free to play and zeron was closed exactly because we didn't want to continue milking people like eclipse does when we knew we can't bring more content.
Old 08/19/2019, 21:56   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post

Some people learn from mistakes you know ?
The good thing here is that there are still people out there who didn't just give up after first or second attempt.
I said this before and i will say it again.
If all goes according to our plans this new project will be amazing. Even after all these years i still can't get completely bored of 9Dragons. And i am sure there are still many players who feel the same. But they either need to play on private server with almost no content or they play official server where game is completely pay2win.
We will try to find a good balance and make game free to play and fair to all kinds of players. Hardcore, casual and so on ...

By the way i am glad to know that things worked out for you.
Thanks
2 Users