Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!




Looking for developers

Discussion on Looking for developers within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Looking for developers

Hello.

I'm looking for more developers to join our project. (real developers that know how to write scalable systems and quality code, not looking for mods/vgms/script kiddos/ content developers)

The project is quite big (to feature new KR content).

If you're interested PM me for more details.

Nobody is excluded, we can't pay beforehand, we'll do profit sharing once the game is out based on contribution.



bog18dy is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/11/2019, 17:06   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 5
you mean:you have got the full old code???


12sky2Server is offline  
Old 08/11/2019, 17:25   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky2Server View Post
you mean:you have got the full old code???
We're working on NEW stuff, so nope. I manage to make the 2009 GS source compile back when I was working on eclipse, but since I'm no longer there I deleted that source.
bog18dy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 09:23   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Hi bog18dy, what requirements are needed to join?


karma0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2019, 09:37   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by karma0 View Post
Hi bog18dy, what requirements are needed to join?
C# / C++ knowledge, programming knowledge in general (networking/data structures) and passion for 9D . Drop me your disco on private we can discuss.
bog18dy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 00:57   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 17
Very good to know that there are people investing in development. I would like to join the project but university and work won't let me. But as soon as I have time I would like to contribute to the community.
I don't know if my skills will help, because I've never worked with game development, but I have experience with other languages and the enterprise development world.

I'm looking forward for this new project.
Greetings
dudu0014 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 10:13   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
Don't bother helping this guy, he's just left a private server that he's been threating and causing problems with. Dudes a waste of time by the looks of it
You don't know the full story sadly, I was rather kicked off that private. I have been threatening that server because in case you have not seen the owner leaked a private conversation with me and leak private payment data of players.

Also how was I causing problems with eclipse ? The only reason eclipse has Kunlun / West / East is because of me.
bog18dy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 10:15   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Hello.

I'm looking for more developers to join our project. (real developers that know how to write scalable systems and quality code, not looking for mods/vgms/script kiddos/ content developers)

The project is quite big (to feature new KR content).

If you're interested PM me for more details.

Nobody is excluded, we can't pay beforehand, we'll do profit sharing once the game is out based on contribution.
Guessing this is for the server you tried to steal population of Eclipse 9d for.
Sushiwoo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 10:16   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
Guessing this is for the server you tried to steal population of Eclipse 9d for.
I guess eclipse did not use my resources to get where it is at ? I'm not stealing anything from eclipse, if people wanna join my future server it's because it will be better . How can I steal players ? lmao
bog18dy is offline  
Old 08/18/2019, 10:16   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
You don't know the full story sadly, I was rather kicked off that private. I have been threatening that server because in case you have not seen the owner leaked a private conversation with me and leak private payment data of players.

Also how was I causing problems with eclipse ? The only reason eclipse has Kunlun / West / East is because of me.
You threatening to take down eclipse is more going to make people hate you because many spend a lot of money and time here. Don't get why u don't just leave it and focus on your project.
Sushiwoo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 10:17   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
You threatening to take down eclipse is more going to make people hate you because many spend a lot of money and time here. Don't get why u don't just leave it and focus on your project.
That's what I did, up until mardu started leaking private conversations with me.

Also don't worry, what I meant is we are taking eclipse down because everybody will likely join our server, it is unlikely for me to start hacking eclipse like adek did with 9ds, nur will I ddos eclipse.
bog18dy is offline  
Old 08/18/2019, 10:38   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 381
Received Thanks: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
You threatening to take down eclipse is more going to make people hate you because many spend a lot of money and time here. Don't get why u don't just leave it and focus on your project.
Just so you know, bog18dy didn't say he will DDoS Eclipse or anything like that.
From what i saw, Quassa feels threatened about this project since few people left his team.
Try to hear other side of the story before you trashtalk about someone.
™Sin™ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 13:23   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Just so you know, bog18dy didn't say he will DDoS Eclipse or anything like that.
From what i saw, Quassa feels threatened about this project since few people left his team.
Try to hear other side of the story before you trashtalk about someone.
Just a real snakey move to work with the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today to then just leave and want to take all the population with it. They guy could've just in a way more professional way.
Sushiwoo is offline  
Old 08/18/2019, 13:30   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,283
Received Thanks: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
Just a real snakey move to work with the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today to then just leave and want to take all the population with it. They guy could've just in a way more professional way.
Me, adek, alurion and plastic build eclipse more than martin did.

Martin has custom items,skills, new maps because of the developments me,adek,plastic did.

Martin has gm tool because of plastic.

Martin has the base content because of alurion.

So what did martin do exactly ?

I think you know **** what you're talking about and you just wanna spread some propaganda because you're friends with him, just my random guess.

P.S. You're bias af, told you I didn't leave eclipse, I was refused, so basically kicked out. Good luck. Have a good day.

P.S.2 : Am I the unprofessional one ? Or martin who leaked the private data from paypal of plastic ?
bog18dy is offline  
Old 08/18/2019, 13:37   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Me, adek, alurion and plastic build eclipse more than martin did.

Martin has custom items,skills, new maps because of the developments me,adek,plastic did.

Martin has gm tool because of plastic.

Martin has the base content because of alurion.

So what did martin do exactly ?

I think you know **** what you're talking about and you just wanna spread some propaganda because you're friends with him, just my random guess.

P.S. You're bias af, told you I didn't leave eclipse, I was refused, so basically kicked out. Good luck. Have a good day.

P.S.2 : Am I the unprofessional one ? Or martin who leaked the private data from paypal of plastic ?
But theres a reason you were refused, can you tell me what that is?


Sushiwoo is offline  
Reply



« [9D Eclipse] - Test new update | Full ninedragons dzogame v43 (updated to v115) server binary »

Similar Threads
Deta Silkroad P-Server(In-Dev) - Looking for developers - Looking for Packet Sniffers
08/14/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 14 Replies
Deta(In-Dev) Is a TEMP NAME Looking for C# Developers that are experienced not first timers! This is on silkroad ver 1.317 Current Developers: Mage200 ( CrystalCoder) monaiz
Looking For Skillfull Aion Developers
08/13/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello im from australia im about to open Aion private server currently looking for a awesome codes developers skill's team that would like to join me. im about to open one of the best Aion private server with the amount of money that im about to put in. So hoping there are great developers who would like to work together with me to open one of the greatest server even so im happy to make this as there job because im about to pay you! server is all ready to be online!Email me if you would like...
[staff apply] looking for staff/developers (co , eo , Zo)
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi all as my main developer is taking a break is it neccesary for me to look for other developers at this moment unlucky , i do not have the time for myself to develop the game (got other stuff to do ) so i am looking for developers and in game staff before you apply , please note that i am looking for developers that know what they are doing and that can take the responsibility to taking care of a server (o no again 10 bug reports i quit ?? , thats not the kind i am looking for ) ...
Looking for scriptors/developers new pSRO
06/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
IcySro send private message to somebody of the team or look at application section Thnx and grtz dd :D



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.