Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for developers

Discussion on Looking for developers within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/18/2019, 13:40   #16

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiwoo View Post
But theres a reason you were refused, can you tell me what that is?
Just calm down, you clearly don't know the whole story yet.
It seems you only listen and defend Martin like some kind of fanboy.
He explained what was going on behind the scene, so just let it go.
Old 08/18/2019, 13:41   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
But theres a reason you were refused, can you tell me what that is?
I was refused !
I was not the one to refuse.
Ask martin why he refused me . I can tell you why, asura is providing him free patches at the moment, so he doesn't need anybody short term. Also ask yourself why alurion left too and more and more people of his staff are leaving... Sure he can't be such an angel.
Old 08/18/2019, 13:50   #18

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Just a real snakey move to work with the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today to then just leave and want to take all the population with it. They guy could've just in a way more professional way.
Alurion was the creator of the Eclipse content. I was there, saw a lot of so-called "work" since I was kind of a support guy back then. I remember Skype calls with both of them. Mardu was just a yes-man while Alurion was doing all of the "server owner" stuff.

Also, regarding the stuff that you were told by Mardu - imagine that I got $0.00 for the ZeroN tools. Yeah, that's right. $0.00, not even a cent. He has no right to talk about the payments. He tried to void many other transactions as well for the people he was working with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Me, adek, alurion and plastic build eclipse more than martin did.

Martin has custom items,skills, new maps because of the developments me,adek,plastic did.

Martin has gm tool because of plastic.

Martin has the base content because of alurion.

So what did martin do exactly ?

I think you know shit what you're talking about and you just wanna spread some propaganda because you're friends with him, just my random guess.

P.S. You're bias af, told you I didn't leave eclipse, I was refused, so basically kicked out. Good luck. Have a good day.

P.S.2 : Am I the unprofessional one ? Or martin who leaked the private data from paypal of plastic ?
Basically this. Let me add just one more thing - this guy got only the Mardu's drunken POV. Guess they shared their drinks more than once to imagine we are the guys that know nothing about the game and development.

Just as a reminder: we delivered 3-phase long Project Alpha that introduced a lot of custom content like skills or NPCs. It was completely free-to-play, as well. Only during the 3rd phase, we introduced, AFAIK it was $5, a premium that gave you a small bonus. Bogdy created ZeroN - 2nd biggest private server in history, just after Play9D R2. We were also involved in many side projects, which you can find on the epvp. Tools, tutorials, leaks, guides and help with other issues - we're there for years, and we didn't milk you. People may cry that Zeron was the way to milk you - but you guys forgot the IM was completely free after we decided to close the server.
Old 08/18/2019, 14:05   #19

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Just a real snakey move to work with the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today to then just leave and want to take all the population with it. They guy could've just in a way more professional way.
By the way, the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today, it's me, without me there is no Eclipse, it's simple as that. In fact when I started to not have much time anymore to do some updates for Eclipse and Martin was the one doing those small updates, the population of Eclipse went down, guess why. And about taking the population of Eclipse, we won't force player to come actually, they'll come if they want.
Old 08/18/2019, 14:15   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
By the way, the guy that built 9d eclipse from the bottom up to its success today, it's me, without me there is no Eclipse, it's simple as that. In fact when I started to not have much time anymore to do some updates for Eclipse and Martin was the one doing those small updates, the population of Eclipse went down, guess why. And about taking the population of Eclipse, we won't force player to come actually, they'll come if they want.
respect that, no need to steal players from other servers. they'll come if they want to
Old 08/18/2019, 14:17   #21

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
respect that, no need to steal players from other servers. they'll come if they want to
Talking about Discord? I did put an invite link for them to join the new discord of Martin, I did even create a channel for that. I even told them to join it and if they want they can stay for updates on the new server
Old 08/18/2019, 14:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
Talking about Discord? I did put an invite link for them to join the new discord of Martin, I did even create a channel for that. I even told them to join it and if they want they can stay for updates on the new server
But why did you have to use the server that was being used for Eclipse 9d. Could've just created a new one surely?
Old 08/18/2019, 14:48   #23

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
But why did you have to use the server that was being used for Eclipse 9d. Could've just created a new one surely?
Since Mardu decided to make separate R2 server, why wouldn't Alurion give up on a gathered community? It's the community that played on his server, so that's the reason for his "stay on this discord for further information about our incoming projects" post. That's all.

Also, nice evading the truth stated before by me. Enjoy getting milked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 17:38   #24

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Since Mardu decided to make separate R2 server, why wouldn't Alurion give up on a gathered community? It's the community that played on his server, so that's the reason for his "stay on this discord for further information about our incoming projects" post. That's all.

Also, nice evading the truth stated before by me. Enjoy getting milked.
dont start there adek. it was not my idea to start r2. i suggest you ask the person on skype

his idea not mine. lets get that right

Quote:
Me, adek, alurion and plastic build eclipse more than martin did.

Martin has custom items,skills, new maps because of the developments me,adek,plastic did.

Martin has gm tool because of plastic.

Martin has the base content because of alurion.

So what did martin do exactly ?

I think you know shit what you're talking about and you just wanna spread some propaganda because you're friends with him, just my random guess.

P.S. You're bias af, told you I didn't leave eclipse, I was refused, so basically kicked out. Good luck. Have a good day.

P.S.2 : Am I the unprofessional one ? Or martin who leaked the private data from paypal of plastic ?
you need to get off your high horses for a start.
dont start with the word propaganda. you are lacing this everywhere. it takes 3 project leaders to have their say it seems. Wow every dog has its day. i dont need no support in this instance.

1st off well tbh there is no first off. slander and deformation to try and make private server owner look stupid. bogdi and adek. do your own thing because to be honest. a private server owner will be successful as they go about their duties. if people wish to leave eclipse to be apart of a new server on the way, which obviously has been the hind sight of conversation. i wish you guys well.

i will ask you the same question when you release your server will you have the ability to support your players,will you sit down and try and understand flaws in the log server and decide when a player is telling the truth on an issue. Lets see you smart asses doing complex sql reports to know whats right and whats wrong.

Making a server front end is the less work involved. lets see how dedicated you are to see and react to resolve what is not always seen but only on the back end database.
Old 08/18/2019, 18:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
1st off well tbh there is no first off. slander and deformation to try and make private server owner look stupid.
We don't have to even try, you're doing a great job yourself at that. Leaking plastic's private payment data just to combat us ? Hahaha

Now gtfo my thread and do your job with eclipse.

Btw besides DB **** do you know **** about backend ? Or in your mind DB is the backend ? In my mind the GS/DS/LS are the backend, can you hook those ? Can you RE those ? Can you rebuild those ? can you redev those ?
Old 08/18/2019, 19:34   #26

Quote:
We don't have to even try, you're doing a great job yourself at that. Leaking plastic's private payment data just to combat us ? Hahaha

Btw besides DB shit do you know shit about backend ? Or in your mind DB is the backend ? In my mind the GS/DS/LS are the backend, can you hook those ? Can you RE those ? Can you rebuild those ? can you redev those ?
omg are you for real. jesus christ why reverse engineer server logs. wtf planet you on. get your gun out bogdi and pull the fucking trigger. Ouch Triggers does that ring a bell!!!

Quote:

Btw besides DB shit do you know shit about backend ? Or in your mind DB is the backend ? In my mind the GS/DS/LS are the backend, can you hook those ? Can you RE those ? Can you rebuild those ? can you redev those ?
the fact is you never did shit to re GS/DS/LS so dont come the wise azz with me.

this was your thread but eclipse server was mentioned .so it makes it my place. if you have something to say. put it direct to the thread involved
Old 08/18/2019, 20:03   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
omg are you for real. jesus christ why reverse engineer server logs. wtf planet you on. get your gun out bogdi and pull the ******* trigger. Ouch Triggers does that ring a bell!!!

the fact is you never did **** to re GS/DS/LS so dont come the wise azz with me.

this was your thread but eclipse server was mentioned .so it makes it my place. if you have something to say. put it direct to the thread involved
Well by the same logic if I mention my server in your thread, can I start bullshitting over there ?

You'll see what I can do about GS, don't worry.
Old 08/18/2019, 20:09   #28

Quote:
Well by the same logic if I mention my server in your thread, can I start bullshitting over there ?

You'll see what I can do about GS, don't worry.
what ever you want to say. did i demise comments?

but ok i guess now you want to attack gs and let the community suffer for your actions. nice work i guess players will want to play your server after losing money on eclipse. lets talk correct because the community are not dumb. see what you can do about gs. even though not stated thats a direct threat to eclipse. How on earth will that benefeit you. people will feel your anger now. to try and kill eclipse and you want people to play on your server. yes nice move bogdy.
Old 08/18/2019, 20:13   #29

Just freaking build a new server already, stop this bullshit.
Can't wait for a new one so go and start it instead of fighting you schmucks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 20:22   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek_nR View Post
Just freaking build a new server already, stop this bullshit.
Can't wait for a new one so go and start it instead of fighting you schmucks
i am not the one with threats .speak to the person who speaks about "see what i can do about gs" thats not rocket science. i know the intention