Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch

Discussion on [Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/26/2019, 21:15   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
LMAO, shut your mouth when you dont know things, Owner which is Martin know more SQL than any other people in this community, If you are talking about me, Yes I dont know **** in SQL, why are you talking about Elysium when the server is actually Eclipse, I dont see your point in this. And I dont see where we only edited text files, we made new effect that some server are actually stealing and a lot of things, we are actually the server that made most in this community. You are talking about Plastic, yes he helped us and got paid for that but it was at the beginning of the server. We have still more coming up for this community dont worry about that, you may be surprised.

Assuming you know every single person in 9D community, right? You're almost as dumb as Martin.

If you guys are so good at SQL, why's the password converted into MD5 Hash right inside the textbox field that can be edited by the user? (I'm talking about this pile of **** that you call '9D eclipse' website) I've never seen anything as retarded as this before. I'd say it's amateur but it would offend amateurs.

Oh yeah you made so many new effects. That's revolutionary. Holy sh*t, how'd you do it?
Want some applause?

99% of your content is stolen, don't even lie.

All I can see is a shitload of denial. Each and every single ******* time, denial on top of denial.
Old 04/26/2019, 21:19   #437

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger999 View Post
Assuming you know every single person in 9D community, right? You're almost as dumb as Martin.

If you guys are so good at SQL, why's the password converted into MD5 Hash right inside the textbox field that can be edited by the user? (I'm talking about this pile of **** that you call '9D eclipse' website) I've never seen anything as retarded as this before. I'd say it's amateur but it would offend amateurs.

Oh yeah you made so many new effects. That's revolutionary. Holy sh*t, how'd you do it?
Want some applause?

All I can see is a shitload of denial. Each and every single ******* time, denial on top of denial.
99% of our content is stolen? We stole nothing, because we got the full source of 9D with the tools, why we need to steal from ****** servers when we got more ? You are just as pathetic as always, you are toxic for this community, you bring nothing except some trashtalk everytime. About the website, we are working on a new website without those problems. Enjoy your sad life before it ends, go outside, meet new people, and stop wasting your time there, nobody needs you. We are trying to brings something to the community for them to enjoy and you are just talking **** without knowing, find something useful to do in your life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 21:27   #438

Quote:
99% of our content is stolen? We stole nothing, because we got the full source of 9D with the tools, why we need to steal from ****** servers when we got more ? You are just as pathetic as always, you are toxic for this community, you bring nothing except some trashtalk everytime. About the website, we are working on a new website without those problems.
Woah, I thought you were a busy man. A man of action...? You replied in just seconds. I bet you solve these website issues as quickly as you reply. Oh wait you don't. Because you can't. Because all you can do is copy paste some KR effects and lick Matin's pooper.

Oh you've got the full source code? Then why is your server still so trash? Where's the fast map load? Oh, waiting for that VN dude to give you some new files or hints?

Again, denial. That's an unhealthy amount of denial.
Old 04/26/2019, 21:29   #439

elite*gold: 90
Quote:

Want some applause?

Website was thrown together as a quick fix. Just go and play other private servers. Your not wanted in the eclipse community all you do is cause upsets with other people. Why are you being so toxic. I dont understand why you are wasting time on something you dislike. just leave it be and go play on other servers and put this to rest.
Old 04/26/2019, 21:29   #440

Quote:
Woah, I thought you were a busy man. A man of action...? You replied in just seconds. I bet you solve these website issues as quickly as you reply. Oh wait you don't. Because you can't. Because all you can do is copy paste some KR effects and lick Matin's pooper.

Oh you've got the full source code? Then why is your server still so trash? Where's the fast map load? Oh, waiting for that VN dude to give you some new files or hints?

Again, denial. That's an unhealthy amount of denial.
Yes I'm a busy man you are right, you are wasting my time so I'll leave you there. Good luck in your sad life.

Totally from korean:
Old 04/26/2019, 21:44   #441

Quote:
Yes I'm a busy man you are right, you are wasting my time so I'll leave you there. Good luck in your sad life.

Totally from korean:

Why's Hefei so empty btw?
Old 04/26/2019, 21:45   #442

elite*gold: 90
This is our effect editor Tengerecki . All effects created by us. So your wrong yet again

Quote:
try logging eclipse now tengerecki. all new accounts have instant block. All accounts have to now be verified on the forums
Old 04/26/2019, 21:47   #443

Quote:
Why 9ds as the same population as Eclipse even if they wiped the server some weeks ago?
Old 04/26/2019, 23:02   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post

try logging eclipse now tengerecki. all new accounts have instant block. All accounts have to now be verified on the forums

10/10
Old 04/27/2019, 00:04   #445

Soon 9ds will be empty again tho...only reason people went back to it was because of coins restore
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2019, 17:22   #446

elite*gold: 100
@

Can you please stop arguing and be decent from now on ?
Just move on to another game, or find some kind of new hobby which will make you less jaded.

Not a single month goes by without some random player causing drama or trash talking about servers.
Toxic community is one of the reasons why 9Dragons is in such state, seems like it wont ever get any better.
Old 04/27/2019, 19:47   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromastone View Post
Soon 9ds will be empty again tho...only reason people went back to it was because of coins restore
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
The MD5 hash code is calculated on client side to reduce overhead on server, not that stupid people like you would understand this, also as a security measure for the raw password not be transmitted over the network.
Why are you not dead already though ?
Reduce overheads? Never in my life have I heard such a bullsh*t excuse. Please tell me you've been trolling us since the start because you can't be for real. Maybe, maybe if Eclipse had 20K+ players I'd be like okay but still, being able to edit the MD5 Hash while the user is trying to register is plain stupid. I know you love licking asses but calm the hell down.

"A security measure for the raw password...blablaimbogdyandalsoautistic". Even a 10 year old kid can catch those packets and decrypt MD5. Converting PW into MD5 in an editable textbox field is literally the most retarded thing to do.

Hmm, to further reduce the server overhead, why not make the user type their password in MD5 hash to begin with? Like this: "Please enter your password in MD5 Hash: ". This would reduce client side stress too!

Yep, this was as retarded as the statement you made.

Sometimes I wish I was dead while I'm talking to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
@

Can you please stop arguing and be decent from now on ?
Just move on to another game, or find some kind of new hobby which will make you less jaded.

Not a single month goes by without some random player causing drama or trash talking about servers.
Toxic community is one of the reasons why 9Dragons is in such state, seems like it wont ever get any better.
You don't even play 9Dragons. Why do you even care? And no, I will never stop mocking Eclipse because it's the #1 most corrupt private servers in existence with absolutely retarded staff members that stole 99% of their content then claimed it was theirs and was made by them. This server deserves to be screwed with, they earned it.

Go ask Mardu or Alurion about the "visualeffect.xes" file. Where's it from? Did they make it? I want to hear their story!
Old 04/27/2019, 21:46   #448

Quote:
I wish I was dead .
I agree.
Old 04/27/2019, 22:59   #449

well this guy hates Eclipse with a passion. why are you wasting your time if you hate it? i dont understand, didnt you pass puberty already?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2019, 23:10   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybossu View Post
well this guy hates Eclipse with a passion. why are you wasting your time if you hate it? i dont understand, didnt you pass puberty already?
Indeed, but not like writing a 1 line reply for a wall of text is wasting more of my time than his
Closed Thread