Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch

Discussion on [Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2019, 07:09   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytcns View Post
I dont have paypal in my country. And I dont know how many coins you give as you pay dollars. There is no info on website. Make another payment method.
More info about item mall, would be nice
Also i tried to reset my password, now i cant login at all- no notification to email(username is Riho89 if any admin sees it). This whole eclipse website looks so primitive.
Old 02/25/2019, 19:16   #407

Wtf is wrong with your server, i changed my password and i still cant login-website&game, i even tried to create new user- still cant log in. Pointless ****....
Old 03/19/2019, 18:16   #408

server still online?
Old 03/19/2019, 20:30   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautdalam View Post
server still online?
Yep,still online and a pretty good population
Old 03/20/2019, 08:17   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromastone View Post
Yep,still online and a pretty good population
great download now.....
Old 03/26/2019, 08:27   #411

cannot in game,stuck initialization
Old 03/27/2019, 19:30   #412

elite*gold: 90
go on discord and details are explained

discord link:-
Old 04/25/2019, 20:25   #413

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger999 View Post
Ez.
You pathetic by the way, but don't worry soon you won't be able to do this anymore and nobody will be. Don't compare us to this Piece of **** server that 9ds is by the way.
Old 04/25/2019, 21:10   #414

Quote:
Ez.

This guy has got serious problems going on.Never wants to join a community and play 9dragons. Seems his motive is to cause chaos and insult people.What a brave person he is.

Request to Ban this person Moderators. "messenger999" its the same person causing problems. Defamation is illegal and can result in serious penalties.
Old 04/25/2019, 21:42   #415

Quote:
Wanna bet I'll be able to? I'm all for it, let's make a bet. And sorry to say this but currently Eclipse is shittier than 9DS..

And so is setting up private servers with stolen server files.

Dont worry i am taking matters further now with this. I will be in contact tomorrow as i have to money to get this sorted. All your posts on youtube and elitepvpers will be sent

You wont be able to hide from this either. So forget using VPN's it wont help. You want to cause unrest in the community?? its about time you are removed once and for all
Old 04/25/2019, 22:06   #416

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post

Dont worry i am taking matters further now with this. I will be in contact tomorrow as i have to money to get this sorted. All your posts on youtube and elitepvpers will be sent

You wont be able to hide from this either. So forget using VPN's it wont help. You want to cause unrest in the community?? its about time you are removed once and for all
Pretty ironic, coming from a guy that's been hosting private servers non-stop for 6+ years with files he's not authorized to have. Not to mention you're selling services inside this private server (coins). It's called fraud and theft. So you should be the one worrying, not me, ya dumb ignorant hillbilly f*ck. Talking about defamation, I only mentioned your surname (could be anyone else's), I did not use inappropriate pictures of you either, I did not share your home address - although I know it, so you've got nothing on me. But I guess I'm talking to a wall because you're still drunk or something. Go do the world a favor, have a nap and never wake up again.

Yeah, I'm Tengerecki. Nice work, Sherlock. I'll get banned from epvp but guess what I'll be back in 5 minutes and will keep mocking you, tormenting you.
Old 04/25/2019, 23:49   #417

I really don't understand this guy,what's his problem with you guys? lol
Old 04/25/2019, 23:58   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromastone View Post
I really don't understand this guy,what's his problem with you guys? lol

its an ongoing issue which to be honest its gone beyond the joke now. If someone hates playing 9dragons, why post all this nonsense. I really dont understand what they are intending to achieve out of all this. It certainly wont stop the servers from running. But its such a shame just a selected few people want to ruin this game for others.

Eclipse is under alot of develpment. Their aim was it seems to cause problems. We are now in a situation where we can now encrypt all the files required to stop all this. This includes the scrbase,vr_environment,visualeffect.xes.

So we will let them enjoy the time they have left with pservers. Asura and Eclipse will dominate the future of 9dragons and we wont allow small minded people ruin others fun
Old 04/26/2019, 00:44   #419

****,this tenge causing trouble .... I can take care of him if you give me free op items.

I'll give ya a bottle of wine *wink wink*
Old 04/26/2019, 01:06   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonsterXZY View Post
****,this tenge causing trouble .... I can take care of him if you give me free op items.

I'll give ya a bottle of wine *wink wink*
The list of people continues to grow. Keep it coming. Ahh your the person. Who befriended people and stole all their items. A very trustworthy person. Lets not forget why you were banned from Eclipse as well from your disgusting remarks.

R.I.P Mr Monster.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread