Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch

Discussion on [Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/26/2019, 01:13   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
The list of people continues to grow. Keep it coming. Ahh your the person. Who befriended people and stole all their items. A very trustworthy person. Lets not forget why you were banned from Eclipse as well from your disgusting remarks.

R.I.P Mr Monster.
Sadly you can ask everyone from my friend list,league members I never stole anything from anyone,those items are from your drunk *** don't spread lies about me,while everyone knows what you did and who are you .

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 01:22   #422

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonsterXZY View Post
Sadly you can ask everyone from my friend list,league members I never stole anything from anyone,those items are from your drunk *** don't spread lies about me,while everyone knows what you did and who are you .
really so you actually fooled everyone. Well i can promise you you will never be setting foot in Eclipse again. Even if you do. Weeds are easily picked out. Your name goes down as a liar a cheat and obviously fooled alot of people. There are words for people like you but cannot be broadcasted. Not like you, i have respect for the 9d community and i will continue to make sure low life people who take advantage of others will not be welcome.

You are a disgrace and tell all your 9ds friends who are obviously involved with this flame war. Your not welcome ever and RIP 9ds .We are moving to another level.

If you really want me to embarass you i will do by publically Putting on here all ip logs and trade codes,zones,item names and date of transactions here for all to see. So its up to you.

Old 04/26/2019, 01:32   #423

Quote:
really so you actually fooled everyone. Well i can promise you you will never be setting foot in Eclipse again. Even if you do. Weeds are easily picked out. Your name goes down as a liar a cheat and obviously fooled alot of people. There are words for people like you but cannot be broadcasted. Not like you, i have respect for the 9d community and i will continue to make sure low life people who take advantage of others will not be welcome.

You are a disgrace and tell all your 9ds friends who are obviously involved with this flame war. Your not welcome ever and RIP 9ds .We are moving to another level.

If you really want me to embarass you i will do by publically Putting on here all ip logs and trade codes,zones,item names and date of transactions here for all to see. So its up to you.
You really think I care about your ****** 3rd party server or about 9ds ? Its an attack towards your low ****** drunk life who is giving away free **** to everyone you like ruining everyones experience because some can get strong with your low mentally challanged mind wich is giving free **** to other people .Lets not talk about your staff who abuse even more.I never fooled anybody,I never cheated but my beef is with you spreading lies and trying to defend yourself with insults . But yeah you think you're better than anyone since you run a server . Poor old fart
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 01:43   #424

Quote:
You really think I care about your ****** 3rd party server or about 9ds ? Its an attack towards your low ****** drunk life who is giving away free **** to everyone you like ruining everyones experience because some can get strong with your low mentally challanged mind wich is giving free **** to other people .Lets not talk about your staff who abuse even more.I never fooled anybody,I never cheated but my beef is with you spreading lies and trying to defend yourself with insults . But yeah you think you're better than anyone since you run a server . Poor old fart
O.O resulting to low tactic remarks and insults must have hit a raw nerve. From these comments all can see obviously you are a person who needs help. The truth obviously hurts. I rest my case. I got better things to do than deal with such a twisted and very upset person. I really hope there is someone out there to help you

also looking at your post count. 5 i do know also you had other epvper accounts which has been banned. All this is not looking good for you is it.

Old 04/26/2019, 01:55   #425

Quote:
O.O resulting to low tactic remarks and insults must have hit a raw nerve. From these comments all can see obviously you are a person who needs help. The truth obviously hurts. I rest my case. I got better things to do than deal with such a twisted and very upset person. I really hope there is someone out there to help you

also looking at your post count. 5 i do know also you had other epvper accounts which has been banned. All this is not looking good for you is it.
Mate , I think you're just inventing thins already,this is my only Epvpers account and second you're just a low fart who Doesn't know **** about besides booze and 9dragons ,get a life and stop cheating on yo wife .
Old 04/26/2019, 02:17   #426

Quote:
Mate , I think you're just inventing thins already,this is my only Epvpers account and second you're just a low fart who Doesn't know **** about besides booze and 9dragons ,get a life and stop cheating on yo wife .
Now your getting personel. Only only person who is cheating here, is the person with the accusations.Regarding booze and other aspects of life. Yes i enjoy a glass of wine with my meal who does not. Yes we have all had a few too many in the past who has not. Dont tell me your a vicar and everything is taboo in your life. Funnily enough Agression is usually related to irate people throwing abuse at others when they have themselves been drinking. You are the person instigating all this. Have a closer look at yourself i suggest before making accusations.

I am calm and not calling names. Who is looking bad out of all this? Certainly not me. You are the one all charged up looking to incriminate me.
Old 04/26/2019, 02:21   #427

Quote:
Now your getting personel. Only only person who is cheating here, is the person with the accusations.Regarding booze and other aspects of life. Yes i enjoy a glass of wine with my meal who does not. Yes we have all had a few too many in the past who has not. Dont tell me your a vicar and everything is taboo in your life. Funnily enough Agression is usually related to irate people throwing abuse at others when they have themselves been drinking. You are the person instigating all this. Have a closer look at yourself i suggest before making accusations.

I am calm and not calling names. Who is looking bad out of all this? Certainly not me. You are the one all charged up looking to incriminate me.
Certainly you're the one looks bad,you're the one who should be profesionall,but looks like calling people cheaters or scammers or spreading lies or ***** like that to take away attencion from the facts that you are giving away free items as a staff member to your friends and etc and a lot of people know that thats why the old members quit your server and lets not forget about your other staff fredo who spawned himself items to pvp with the excuses he's testing and killing people with masked char .
Just give up and admit it that you fked up
Old 04/26/2019, 02:34   #428

Quote:
Certainly you're the one looks bad,you're the one who should be profesionall,but looks like calling people cheaters or scammers or spreading lies or ***** like that to take away attencion from the facts that you are giving away free items as a staff member to your friends and etc and a lot of people know that thats why the old members quit your server and lets not forget about your other staff fredo who spawned himself items to pvp with the excuses he's testing and killing people with masked char .
Just give up and admit it that you fked up
Can you actually have a post with no bad language or does your intellect result into this low level seedy behaviour

so none of these accounts are yours. funnily enough all accounts have no posts. hmm wonder why. Banned accounts have had posts deleted.

Wonder why so many accounts banned.? Mine is very much active for 10 years. So who is looking the bad one out of all this.

Seems you have upset other people elsewhere on these forums. Not very popular it seems are you.

Go get some sleep maybe you will wake up with a clear head. I am tired of wasting my time dealing with this.Just leave this thread. you dont even play, so hang your head in shame after all this animosity which was never required as you actually instigated it

Old 04/26/2019, 02:44   #429

Quote:
Can you actually have a post with no bad language or does your intellect result into this low level seedy behaviour

so none of these accounts are yours. funnily enough all accounts have no posts. hmm wonder why. Banned accounts have had posts deleted.

Wonder why so many accounts banned.? Mine is very much active for 10 years. So who is looking the bad one out of all this.

Seems you have upset other people elsewhere on these forums. Not very popular it seems are you.

Go get some sleep maybe you will wake up with a clear head. I am tired of wasting my time dealing with this.Just leave this thread. you dont even play, so hang your head in shame after all this animosity which was never required as you actually instigated it

Lmao all you can do is Lie and hide yourself behind insults old fart and belive it or not its my main ElitPvpers account .I just don't waste my time on forums like your old *** since you got nothing better to do. But yeah ,a person who doesn't know more than spreading lies or insult while heat is put upon them ,what else can you expect . No wonder you have no reply to all the accusations upon your head ,your best defense is to change the subject on others . Cheers old fart .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 12:05   #430

Quote:

Are you completely autistic? I'm starting to think you're severely diseased, my friend. Watch the f*cking video carefully. What do you think is happening right there? Yes, your own staff members (one of them might have been you) are giving away free items to players. There's NO excuse to that. No and no, you ain't talking your way out of this sh*t. Oh and I remember you came online being drunk as f*ck (as usual) and you called one of your players an idiot for no reason. In server notice...dude. Oh and I also remember me becoming a VGM (out of the blue, without sending applications or anything) and receiving GM DMG pill that Zozo tested on some vietnamese players. It worked. Oh and....should I mention CaptainHook as well? Probably not.

About your game management skills; maybe stop writing everything in server notice because players don't give a sh*t, trust me. Set up a test server which is offline and identical to your online one and test your shits there with your staff members and when you feel like you've fixed all the bugs, release the patch. Maybe once or twice per week. And you're wondering why hefei's all empty, moron. Maybe because you restart the f*cking server every day and people got tired of your crap. Lmao, I'm not even a server manager yet I'm telling you how you should do your job. You could learn a thing or two from 9DS.ONL, btw.

Me, Zozohun, Monster and a few more of these fine gentlemen may be a bunch of assh*les but it's for the greater good. It's so we can show the rest of this community how terrible your server is.

Also, telling people to go to sleep? You're the only one that should go to sleep. I know, I know hangovers are pretty bad I used to have them too...when I was 15-20 years old, not at the age 50. Coz that's pathetic. Put the drink down and I promise you'll feel better, you'll also act less retarded.
Here, check this out:
Old 04/26/2019, 12:57   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger999 View Post
Wanna bet I'll be able to? I'm all for it, let's make a bet. And sorry to say this but currently Eclipse is shittier than 9DS..
At the very ******* least, they don't have a guy with +7 starter weapon hitting cap lvl faster than +17 full EQ donator After 9DS owner said that they'll scale IM levels so "People won't get max level in 1 - 2 day". Guess what. People did. I did. I wish you were Psychodelic, that guy was so mad I overleveled him completely.
Old 04/26/2019, 16:48   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
At the very ******* least, they don't have a guy with +7 starter weapon hitting cap lvl faster than +17 full EQ donator After 9DS owner said that they'll scale IM levels so "People won't get max level in 1 - 2 day". Guess what. People did. I did. I wish you were Psychodelic, that guy was so mad I overleveled him completely.
(I don't play 9ds not defending them) But atleast they don't have gm/staff who gives out free items because they are drunk or youre friends with him
or the gm's spawns op **** on his main play char to kill people .
Old 04/26/2019, 18:51   #433

Now, now guys.
I keep no one part into this whole fight. But I can tell and show you by facts some things.

I am 100% sure that all of you remember the moment when Eclipse9D GM (Disaster) was abusing his power over limits. (And yes I can prove that)

Here you have a video of Disaster Alternative Character while he was pk-in :

Now, I might be bad at math. But in a server who had and even now dont have HP pills or any kind of KG, also you can see clearly he was not leaching on moobs, he is OP af, dont you think, make the math and count how much of his own HP has been taken from only this person hits (Not speaking about the others)

And now about MrMonster, i do not know much, I know that he was a player on all Martin's Servers. He been into Zozo's league and thats all.

And for Martin, please don't put this on Adelin, I know its confusing but he is Sare99 on forum and I am Sare00.
(Don't take this as an attack on Eclipse Server, I like the server but there are things that need to be "fixed" to say it like this)
Whit all this been said, I whold like to wish you all happy Easter and a great Spring.
Old 04/26/2019, 19:32   #434

Everything they achieved other than editing the txt server files all belong to Plastic, the owner himself cannot even create a simplest SQL script and he talks about what "they" did. He must feel proud of showing off other people's knowledge.
@ should not help these guys, they don't deserve it:

Old 04/26/2019, 20:03   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by NokiaTegla View Post
Everything they achieved other than editing the txt server files all belong to Plastic, the owner himself cannot even create a simplest SQL script and he talks about what "they" did. He must feel proud of showing off other people's knowledge.
@ should not help these guys, they don't deserve it:

LMAO, shut your mouth when you dont know things, Owner which is Martin know more SQL than any other people in this community, If you are talking about me, Yes I dont know **** in SQL, why are you talking about Elysium when the server is actually Eclipse, I dont see your point in this. And I dont see where we only edited text files, we made new effect that some server are actually stealing and a lot of things, we are actually the server that made most in this community. You are talking about Plastic, yes he helped us and got paid for that but it was at the beginning of the server. We have still more coming up for this community dont worry about that, you may be surprised.

Closed Thread

« [9D Asura] Immortal Soul 242, Class title, Fast Load Map | Any working buff trainer?[2019] »