Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elysium 9Dragons is Back !!

Discussion on Elysium 9Dragons is Back !! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elysium 9Dragons is Back !!

Hello dear 9D Community
Title tells everything.

Elysium is finally back with all your Accounts , even the banned ones can play again on Elysium.
All Items still on your Accounts.

Zozohun will stay Perma banned on Elysium [Mardu´s Rule]

I wanna bring back the old Elysium with the population it had.
Dimi , one of the old Admind scammed alot of players via Paypal and Mardu fired him and banned him from the Server too.

Atm Hermes is the GM in the Server and hes doing great work for the Community like Pk Event , H&S and all that.

Facebook Page:
Hermes GM Facebook :

Homepage :

If you have any questions about refine rate and all this feel free to PM Hermes in Facebook.

You just have to download it and like I said you can play again with all youre old Items [If you had an Account before]
If not you just create one and lets go !

Hope to see many People soon !
Old 10/16/2016, 23:12   #2

Critical analysis tells me you're an absolute ******* pillock. Before I do rip you a new ******* for your thread I want to say just one single thing - don't hang out your dirty laundry when you're trying to relaunch a server.

Every single person who has been in this community will have no doubt at some stage known Elysium has had its fair share of problems but to then go and publicize scamming, permanent bans, name calling one of the previous staff for scamming is a ******* joke.

What kind of professionalism are you trying to convey here? That there isn't one single staff member that hasn't ****** up somewhere from this team?

Martin, I respect you and we moved past our differences but you seriously need to reign in your community and make this thread yourself - you are the owner of this server.

Too many random people get staff and power in this community and that is what ***** things up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2016, 23:52   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toushiiro View Post
Elysium is finally back with all your Accounts , even the banned ones can play again on Elysium.
All Items still on your Accounts.

Zozohun will stay Perma banned on Elysium [Mardu´s Rule]
I don't mind all that thing with reviving Elysium, good luck with that, but I don't like the rule that even banned people can play. They could make alt accounts, why would they get their hacked stuff back?

And, even if we give up on the idea keeping hackers banned, why won't you give the Zozo's account back, as well?
Old 10/17/2016, 08:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I don't mind all that thing with reviving Elysium, good luck with that, but I don't like the rule that even banned people can play. They could make alt accounts, why would they get their hacked stuff back?

And, even if we give up on the idea keeping hackers banned, why won't you give the Zozo's account back, as well?
all acounts banned almost unbanned

zozohun got a IP ban for stupidity can t resolve it
Old 10/17/2016, 11:10   #5

need to wipe and add new weapon option
Old 10/17/2016, 20:23   #6

Do you have

Gear refine?
weapon upgrade?
refine to +15?

and all the other things GC had b4 it shut down?
Old 10/17/2016, 20:29   #7

come and check
Old 10/17/2016, 21:22   #8

Like I said I just wanna help to bring back Elysium.

People which hacked and scammed will stay banned there is no point to discust that.
Staff Members which were corrupted and Scammed [Dimi] are permanently banned from the Server.

There is no corruption on the Server anymore.

Edit :

I also got my Items back which were scammed by Dimi so everything is okay.
No Hackers , no scammers , no corrupted Staff just a good Server

I just give you the Information that Elysium is fine now after Staff Members which were corrupted and scammed people are gone , nothing like that happens again and all Items u had are here.
Old 10/18/2016, 15:37   #9

zozo got banned for nothing
Old 10/18/2016, 20:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker12 View Post
zozo got banned for nothing
are you sure ?

you don t know what he did ?
Old 10/18/2016, 20:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
are you sure ?

you don t know what he did ?
+1 zozo banned for abusing candle drop to crit pills
Old 10/18/2016, 21:22   #12

[Scroll down for a TL;DR for the people who can't be fucked reading an essay]

Well well well, look what we have here. Personally, I don't like getting involved in drama but what can you do when you see complete and utter lies spewed left right and center about Dimi aka GM Revenge (quite the sexy name I know) aka me. I usually wouldn't care about online image but I have made several friends and met cool people on the 9dragons community, so i prefer to clear any misunderstandings.

I know that Mardu has lied to people about what really happened, but some of them contact me asking if it is true and I enlighten them of what actually happened. ( , | and etc)

But, to what I see now, guess I have to resort in giving a "little" reply on here. Plus it gives whoever the handful of curious people there are in the community who want to know some inside info about what really went down

First of all, I didn't scam a single player. If I did, then to the people I scammed, come forward and explain to all of us on here. Make sure you offer some proof of screenshots of conversations/paypal transactions so you have some actual credible evidence of me scamming. If I did scam a huge sum of money that Martin claimed I did, why would I quit, especially since 9dEvo was just around the corner where I would've created one crazy ass server on there which would give some crazy profit

Haha, come on Toushiiro. Don't lie so much! So I scammed your items? Well let us see then. You contact me asking if I can give you items and you will pay later. Being the kind (and probably naive) person I am, I decide to trust you and I give you them (260 euros worth). But in the end you just bs so you keep the items as long as you can. And now, unlike you let me add some proof:

1)
2)
3) (Proof of his name)
4) (Jeez mate, calm down. You have the audacity to tell me to hurry up when I am being kind enough to give you items long before you actually pay for it? Talk about ungrateful!)

5) (Really nigga? Donate for the second time? When you haven't even donated yet. Lmao)

6)

Lets fast forward a bit to the excuses or it will end up to the number 20)

7) (Missed the 4? really? Haha)
8)

That was the last bit of concrete proof I needed which shows that this guy is just a scammer. So obviously the logical thing to do is ban him.

9)
10) (Our last conversation as he did not reply again after I tell him that)

Okay, Second of all, Mardu most definetely did not kick me out of the staff. Quite amusing he had to make that up to cover what actually happened. Like with Toushiiro, I can provide a lot of facebook and skype conversations of Martin begging me to come back, but lets hope I won't have to resort to that. I left because of the disgustingly incurable corrupt nature that Mardu has. Sure I was able to suppress and fix most of it for a good year and a bit, but after Martin realised about his inferiorty complex where he complains that he just doesn't do anything anymore and wants to contribute to the server as well, he started going back to his good old days. After deciding to unban No Mercy (Zozo and his buddies) without even confronting me, I was surely quite surprised. It took a really really long time, a lot of hard work and discipline to get Elysium back on its feet after what happened. I mean when I started on this server, Elysium had the worst reputation ever because of what Mardu has done in the past (he was still doing the same things while and long after I joined), but I tried my best to filter out and get some decent staff members, probably had one of the the best customer support on any 9d (listened and replied to anyone who messaged me on social medias + forums) and create some decent content for the server. There was still drama and our fair share of problems, but for the most part it was under control. Until the duping incident and Zozo exposing Mardu on a variety of websites. Then the grind had to start again to get the name of Elysium better again (though it would never be forgotten of what it once used to be) , but thanks for some updates we gained several new players and it almost seemed like a fresh new server. After my late December update which I spent a relatively long time making, the population on Elysium had risen as high as 120-130 active players online at the same time during peak time (not an exaggeration). Pretty decent for a private server with a shitty reputation which made 100s of people not even play the server and also other servers we had to compete against too. So even after all the time and effort it took to have Elysium as successful it was, Mardu decided on his own to let Zozo back on. I eventually decided whatever and just went with the flow, hoping it all ends up well. Several things have happened which made me lose faith in Mardu, but this had to be the turning point. Not just unbanning Zozo's char, but also Mardu gave him free items (Full HG set, +15 pole and etc). Really? The though process which Mardu possess never ceases to astonish me.

Then shortly after xSara happened. I'm sure some of you remember "her" from some earlier posts with the severely broken English (). Mardu being the thirsty person for women (eventhough xSara just had a fake picture of some cute goth chick, but was actually just 12-15 y/o guy. He even sent pics to Mardu of another girl claiming it was him and obviously Martin believed it. After I quit, a current staff member told me that he got caught out to be a guy and Mardu and xSara had a fight, lol! Enjoy! ((Yes I have a lot of people who are loyal to me, even if they still "work" for you))) So after being patient and patient for half a year with Mardu's antics, I just lost all hope and decided its better not wasting so much time on fixing mistakes. It's just not worth it. I tried to stay as long as I could, because If I leave, Elysium will have a bigger downfall than The Great Depression. Didn't want all the hard work I did to go down the drain and just all those players who donated and to the players who spent a lot of time on the server to just get shit on, but I saw the end coming so decided it was time. I told Martin I was leaving and told him to disable access to server and gm tools. I could've easily fucked the whole server, but I don't do shit like that, no matter what Martin would've done. He couldn't care less that I left, until he realised he needed me again. Not just for 9d Evolution, but for the dying Elysium.

It's funny Mardu blames me as scamming players when he gets people to donate on Evolution, and then soon after have it shutdown out of the blue keeping all that money. Oh the hypocrisy!

Lets face it, Elysium will never come back to its old population, nor any server that Mardu will release (even if it does have refine cloth). I'm not being cocky, just stating the truth, but after I left was when everything came crashing down. Martin hired a subpar developer for Evolution. Martin desperately wanted me back so I can make something good out of Evo, but like I will just make him a server and he has all the power to kick me after. The end product was the VNs cancelling the partnership and leaving after not being satisfied (). And now look at their position, desperate to get an old server back up.

Every single thing I've said can be backed up by conversation screenshots. Not only can I expose Martin for his behaviour with Elysium, but there are countless things I could expose him for, which I couldve done by pulling a Zozo, but I wouldn't resort to things like that unless I had no other choice. I've been with him (#nohomo) on the server for a long time, and have shared a lot of conversations, and lets just say if anyone else have experienced what I have, you will be shocked beyone belief to the kind of person Martin is. There is a plethora of things I can say that happened and go on about all day but this is already too long. Apologies for the lengthy message but I hope the misunderstandings are cleared. In the end, I didn't even have to take any form of "Revenge" (get it??) to see the downfall of Martin. Looks like my name did it in my stead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratz to the lads who could actually be bothered reading something so stupidly long, but an explanation(truth for once) has been long overdue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR: Accusations of Dimi(me) are lies to cover from what actually happened. Mardu's corruption is permanent and I advise no one to set foot on anything that has him involved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2016, 22:23   #13

elite*gold: 90
Dimi for the amount of personal time you took here to post all this. I dont really care what you post here about your personal views about me.

Bascially you are a low life thief, you stole a large quantity of money from Elysium to serve your own greed. I found out by mistake what actually you was up to behind my back.

You can cry as much as you like on here and push the blame onto other people. The fact of the simple matter you was found out. Thieves in my eyes are the scum of the earth. I have nothing more to say here. I am just disgraced to think i could ever accept you as a developer for Elysium when obviously you had other inclinations.

i have many screenshots from players wanting items which had a 7 day life.I never had any record of these transactions.If you wish for me to post all the transactions these guys screenshoted to me i will gladly post here.I am 100% sure the community will love to see this. I spoke with you ex girlfriend about this also Dimi. Is there any wonder she has moved on to someone who is trustworthy.Btw i do have full support of the guys who gave you this money .

Keep it up sunshine. You will keep digging yourself a hole. My suggestion is quit while you can.You will never be welcome.You disgust me!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2016, 23:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
+1 zozo banned for abusing candle drop to crit pills
candle drops? what about VNs with 5k crit pills from GM?
Old 10/18/2016, 23:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker12 View Post
candle drops? what about VNs with 5k crit pills from GM?
gm not give pills was edited scr_base file wich give you crit 5k pills insted of candle in cc2 wt mobs