Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Truth About Elysium 9Dragons

Discussion on The Truth About Elysium 9Dragons within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Truth About Elysium 9Dragons

I played here a month or so and my character was somehow deleted a couple days ago by Mardu (the owner of elysium). Why? Because he disliked me, he wanted me to go, so instead of banning me he simply deleted my char from the database and acted as if he had no idea of what just happened to it. Spinless old fat-ass alcoholic f*cker with some sort of a ... superiority complex and shit. When I asked you (Mardu) about my char you said you weren't in charge anymore. Liar bastard you don't even have balls to talk straight, b*tch. Your server's been a huge disappointment.

Also, a few months back half of the server were part of the elysium staff. Plenty of VGM's, HVGM's (head vgm with tools lel), gm's...hell, even -Yumika-, you probably know her from Play9D if not don't bother reading this, so even she was a GM. Now what in the hell's name is that? No offence to Yumika, though. That's laughable.

A recently elected VGM (my buddy) made a GM to spawn GM pills pretty easily, it doesn't take too much efforts to become a VGM on elysium.
Not to mention that elysium's latest GM doesn't even know how to spawn a simple item. It took him half an hour to figure out how to spawn some M&D title changers.
He doesn't know what unique ID's are, he doesn't know shit, literally yet he's some fucking head GM or whatever.

So I went to Loulan to PK VNs:

His first reaction was an in-game Notice:

But 2 days after I logged in and my character was deleted meanwhile VNs still have 20.000% dmg on crit pills:

That's funny too, isn't it?

And why is my character deleted? It's still a mystery.
Mardu said his GM deleted it and I can start from 0 again:

But I think Mardu deleted it because people wanted me gone anyway and now he puts it on Chris.
Maybe Chris was involved as well. Martin isn't involved in his own server. That sounds fantastic.

Oh and whatever you do, do NOT join Elysium or any of Mardu's (upcoming) servers because there's a chance you'll end up like me or my friends.

Oh, 9Dragons Evolution also known as 9D Evo = Elysium (Mardu had had some plans about closing elysium down and setting up a new server).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 21:46   #2

Holy ****, this is a painful post. We all know Martin is a ****** already.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 22:25   #3

Mardu isn't corrupted, Mardu never gave items away such as 32k damage pills which are called GM Pills or GM damage (forgot their name).
Mardu would never do such a thing!

Said no man ever.

These are proofs who is actually corrupted. This is live server, this is zozohun having 32k damage pills from GMs

Not that fake videos posted by Tengerecki.

I am done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2016, 22:26   #4

poor zozohun

he come (back)

he cheat (again)

he get ban (again)

always same story

now

HE CRY (AGAIN)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 23:15   #5

Its just sad, this guy and the other one are just rotten. This game has inflicted serious damage over your little brain. Stop playing it, would be a win-win..for us and for your own sake. Btw, if we will meet somewhere on a 9D server, I promise to let you kill me so that you won't have to setup a server just to kill me and send me SS's after to brag. I don't want you yo lose even more time than you are actually losing right now doing this "propaganda" of "corruption".
Old 06/08/2016, 23:18   #6

Well tell me something I didn't know by now. Everyone knows that mardu is a corrupted fucktard.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 23:29   #7

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Its just sad, this guy and the other one are just rotten. This game has inflicted serious damage over your little brain. Stop playing it, would be a win-win..for us and for your own sake. Btw, if we will meet somewhere on a 9D server, I promise to let you kill me so that you won't have to setup a server just to kill me and send me SS's after to brag. I don't want you yo lose even more time than you are actually losing right now doing this "propaganda" of "corruption".
He didn't get his GM pills on PA to **** the game anymore, so he's crying all over epvp.
Old 06/09/2016, 00:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E.X View Post
Well tell me something I didn't know by now. Everyone knows that mardu is a corrupted fucktard.
I thought 1 account is enough for you, Jamie.
Old 06/09/2016, 00:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E.X View Post
what about your *** ?

he is corrupted too ?
Old 06/09/2016, 05:34   #10

you all funny pepole
1.martin make worng pepole gm/vgm or even dev's wich give the items
or sell them and run with the money such as poor dimi who boosted this poor kid named zozohun wich its even not his own name !its char he buy from r1 vn guy since then he gut boosted
and good that he gut ban by rob...

anyway this post lame cry after you gut *** mod and banned by new rob (old) dev...
and for this poor team of 4 pepole here that dono even how to run server files i mean
jamie bogdy adek and witek leave the **** out from this forum
we all alredy know in your new server zozohun will be boosted to make pepole donte...

p.s zozo dont even speak about ursie you nab

the pills all around the server was made by me at time grab oper and start gift pepole.so some storge it and some not those 32k pills are **** i gave more great items that was long time ago when i was bored and hack the fking server
so dont blame martin in this ****

and if we alredy speak about corrupted witek tell guys here how you sell deco's in R3 for 1 gold to zozo andy and asmir?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 10:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
we all alredy know in your new server zozohun will be boosted to make pepole donte...
Hmm, believe me, if that happened ever, he would log his account and make a video about it. We don't give items to normal accounts, as a matter of fact 2 VGMs got all their accs banned for this.

It's sad some people don't want to believe there's a clean server of 9D.
Old 06/09/2016, 12:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
I thought 1 account is enough for you, Jamie.
That one is is definitely not me
Old 06/09/2016, 17:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
That one is is definitely not me
Okay I believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Hmm, believe me, if that happened ever, he would log his account and make a video about it. We don't give items to normal accounts, as a matter of fact 2 VGMs got all their accs banned for this.

It's sad some people don't want to believe there's a clean server of 9D.
There's a clean server somewhere obviously but it's definitely not PA or Ely.
Old 06/09/2016, 17:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
Okay I believe you.

There's a clean server somewhere obviously but it's definitely not PA or Ely.
The fact that you try to throw us in the same pile as ely is cringe-worthy. You must be really mad at us. I don't see any proof we are corrupted, just 2 obsessed people that played during the tests after PA went down for the public.

You can argue that a GM having OP items in his bag is corruptiong haha.
Old 06/09/2016, 17:35   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
and if we alredy speak about corrupted witek tell guys here how you sell deco's in R3 for 1 gold to zozo andy and asmir?
The answer is easy, I haven't. To throw accusations like that you need actual proof of it, if you don't have it then I don't see the point of you accusing me.
Thanks
1 User