Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D Private Servers - Exploit list

Discussion on 9D Private Servers - Exploit list within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9D Private Servers - Exploit list

bunch of ****
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2016, 04:40   #2

I don't see why Bogdy is getting blammed and insulted when he's server is the one affected at the moment. Clearly it's a form of retaliation on his part and i think its clearly justified. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. If his server wasn't attacked, none of this nonsense would be taking place right now!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2016, 04:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosim1986 View Post
So Zeron server is gone?
Nope, i guess they are changing provider or something like that
Old 11/23/2016, 04:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by damusahmed View Post
Nope, i guess they are changing provider or something like that
Any idea how long it will take? Finally on thanksgiving break and was looking forward to playing.
Old 11/23/2016, 05:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Oh its his own fault all right.

The only reason he is being attacked is because of his mouth and willingness to **** everybody over.

I bet he wishes he didn't start spreading lies now.
So you're telling me an argument between two adults ( i presume) can go as far as one causing the others server to crash.

Where is the maturity in that? No one is perfect but to go as far as to sabotage one another all in the process of ruining everyone's fun is uncalled for.

Please squash this arguments and try to win people over with friendly competition and content rather than harsh words and DDOS attacks.

Everyone Lies, its what makes us human. If you haven't lied since coming out of the womb then please go somewhere, because that in itself is a lie.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2016, 05:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Exactly... But when being bias gets you some sort of payment you won't see things the way we do.

Also when I get more time, they should check their console of DS, they'll notice funny stuff. I love it when someone gets me triggered, few DDoSes managed to do it luckily.

You misunderstood my actions, they have been DDoSing us some times, including yesterday, we didn't respond at all until now. I will kill them because of that, I'm not the type to start such kind of a low war myself, but since these guys really wanted it, I did release it and more ****** things will happpen to them, like DDoS, identitity leakage, etc. I'm curious at what point they will give up.
That's bullshit. U are wasting time for this ****** war with dead servers instead of keep working at urs almost dying server. And don't tell me that u releasing something. No1 is stupid. It's that hard to fix resources? It's that hard to read users reports? If u wont waste time here u could make 2x bigger bugfixes at least! U was able to totally avoid this dupe bug if u would read pms at forum. Second day after start Homer reported this bug to you but he still have no respond. Tons of **** to do at server but u still have more time to respond here than at ur own forum. Stop acting like kido and grow up to manage ur server as u should. Also stop compare this shity others servers to urs becouse u never will reach higher lvl...
Old 11/23/2016, 08:25   #7

Lel this 20 ppl just playing there becouse of this bugs. Nothin gonna be changed
Old 11/23/2016, 10:34   #8

zeron or 0on dead server since the dup till the abuse item like x5 cards
better luck next time
Old 11/23/2016, 11:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
zeron or 0on dead server since the dup till the abuse item like x5 cards
better luck next time
The abusers were banned and the dupe is patched, unlike any other private server , guess who's dead now... any other US files based server.
Old 11/23/2016, 17:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Updated the list with combine system exploit.

Exploits patching is the first step to having a functional server, you can have 2050 KR content if people can bug options on weaps, dupe, etc. Because playing such a server would be a waste of time.
Yeah ofc. But just exploit patching isnt all what u need to do. Like now u have best exploit patched ghost server. Maybe u have even 50 players on but are they active? 10-20 hefei stand another 10 afk for QM gift. And try to buy some IM **** from players. You have plenty of small bugs like resources fix or change item to tradable and you cant even provide ur statement about this changes since 2 weeks. And here u are active few hours per day. Do you think thats looks ok for ur community when they can see that you bother more about other servers than urs?
Thanks
2 Users