Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons full source

Discussion on 9Dragons full source within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 9Dragons full source

who have the Nostale online source (not emulator)? i want to exchange it
Old 09/12/2016, 22:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just share it, if you don't use it. Nobody will provide source codes that are hard to get(as nostale), they would rather profit off of it.

It's 2009 source anyways, we have 2012 binaries, so anybody who interested would have to work a lot on it (reworking networking,security flaws,encryption algs so on and so forth).
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Full 9Dragons source code - leaked date: 07/04/2015
10/29/2018 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/Rwd48Rr.png The source code is global, all of development tools, all game server service, GM Client, normal client, resource ... Total size: 58 gb Inbox me, i want to get paid for this with a good price, i sell only for 1 buyer. Only 1.
WTS 9Dragons Source
06/15/2013 - 9Dragons Trading - 5 Replies
Me and my partner are selling the 9Dragons source code (Not Current GC Version) Free updates will be provided in 1 Year from the date of purchase This includes the server and database/client Prices will be discussed in private
[SOURCE] 9Dragons XSD Editor
11/05/2012 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
I've released the source code to my 9Dragons XSD Editor under the GNU GPL v2 license in an effort to educate and contribute to our 9Dragons community. Source is made available through GitHub Please do not ask for the source code to 9Disciple. I've been asked for several years and still have no intention of releasing it in it's entirety. Happy coding!