ofc if you want be good at begin you can buy some item but game is about farming
i farmed like hell and get all without use 1 dollar or 1 euro
The concept of p2w its not how you expose it. It means, one individual can be way better then you in a shorter time or from the start by doing a simple "donnation" and not farming stuff. It doesn't matter that you obtained all your items in a different way since its possible to start on elysium and buy everything you need before even maxing your char. One with money will always have the upper hand in elysium, that is for sure.
Yeah, this doesn't depend on us, rather the process is kind of slow, since we're basically starting everything from scratch.
Yeah really long time no see, I kinda gave up on 9d because I didn't have a pc, yeah.. Poor me xd got a ps4 tho but now I went back to Poland for 2 weeks and got some ****** laptop that can run only 9dragons, lmao.
What I am trying to say is that I started playing 9dragons again.
Yeah really long time no see, I kinda gave up on 9d because I didn't have a pc, yeah.. Poor me xd got a ps4 tho but now I went back to Poland for 2 weeks and got some ****** laptop that can run only 9dragons, lmao.
What I am trying to say is that I started playing 9dragons again.
[Guide] Choosing the right Private Server to play on 02/24/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 33 Replies Hey people,
since there a just a few private servers and all have 30x rates, i thought i may make a thread in which I inform you about which one to choose.
In Case you like Botting and Servers without Updates, No Events, Inactive English Community but therefore highly arabic and turkish players, No Jobwars, No Pvp and High Server Traffic:
Choose SjSro, main language on the server is arabic/turkish, no active GMs, always crowded,no bans and db-bot 0.8 compatible.Community based Actions...
[GUIDE] Metin2 Private Server How to register and play! 08/30/2008 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies So, jetzt gibt es einen chinesischen Metin2 Privatserver. Alles 100% clean. Nur Verbindung ist ein wenig lahm.
Als erstes ladet ihr euch mal den client runter:
http://www.longju2.cn/down/longju2setup.exe (eher lahme Verbindung)
oder
http://222.73.204.7/longju2setup.exe (eher lahme Verbindung)