Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ongoing Guide]What Server should you play?

Discussion on [Ongoing Guide]What Server should you play? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/11/2016, 20:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
GL HF.
Propaganda is propaganda. Why did you open threads/ ask questions about which private to join if your mind is already set ? Seems like cheap advertisement for me.

People who we care about are already interested/joined PA.
I didn't ask the question, I begged the question and gave my bias opinionated answer. People don't come to Elitepvpers, a hacking site and black market site for credible scholarly article cited by blah blah blah type ****, they come because they want that bias cold hard truth. Take what you will my from my post, I'm just giving my opinion on what server they should invest their time in. Mater of fact, once you bring back project alpha online, let me know, I will personally try it out, and write a review of my time there.

And I'm glad that the people you care about already joined PA. But this topic is for people who aren't sure of which server to join. As of now, RedFox and Elysium are the only viable choices. RedFox is a money trap that a wasted two weeks on and I want people to avoid. Elysium is a fun server that I'm currently playing and that I promote people should try out. Of course if that **** doesn't float their boat, they can wait and try your server when, emphasis on when, it comes back up.
Old 04/11/2016, 20:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by travischi View Post
Opinions are opinions, facts are facts. Here are some facts:
-PA first and only server to have custom skills
-PA first and only server to have custom items
-PA first and only server to have removed ALL abuses and have custom-9d-based hackshield
-PA second server to remove masteries/disable quests (play9d being first)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 20:38   #18

Received Thanks: 1,013
@ you forgot about 9d.wtf
Old 04/11/2016, 20:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arceus] View Post
Accepting that my post will further push this propaganda topic I still think it's fair to share the following information.

What do Acclaim, GamesCampus, Play9D and Elysium have in common? They rely(ied) 100% on income and we all have experienced what happens with those kinds of servers.

This is also why propaganda topics like this one exist in the first place. They need more players to satisfy their greed for more money, that kind of greed also is the origin of every corrupted staff. If the numbers on the bankstatement are not "right" the server will be closed.

So arguing that our team is young and our server might go *poof* is quite incoherent and makes no sense at all.

We are independend have no item mall and don't rely on money at all.
Our purpose is to provide a fair and great game experience. Why? - For the love to the game itself. We also abandon the idea of directly attacking other privates(Do I need to remember your guys huge effort to demolish our forum?).
We abandon this, because our independency of income gives us no reason to do so.

Additionally having a variety of private servers only conforms us because people who like our server philosiphy will stick with us and others will spare us of trouble by choosing another server.
You talk of propaganda as if this shit is even that important. This is a game, it shouldn't be compared to politics. No one's lives are at stake, this cannot be considered that important.

There is a fundamental difference between servers like Acclaim, GC, G1, Suba,RedFox and servers like Elysium. The other servers had items that were near impossible to get ingame, no matter how much you farmed or grinded. Let me give you examples, Acclaim,G1 it was the RD(Rising Dragon) decos. In GC it was the Lucid, WSC, Belt, Banners, etc. Elysium it's quite easy to get what you want just from farming, and requires less time because of the drop and experience rate.

Addressing the claim of greed, I understand the pain of greedy companies. Don't think that I played free on any of the official servers, I wasted alot of time and money. Especially GC, where within the span of a couple months, all of it disappeared, never to be found again. If I didn't know the pain of repeatedly being fucked by official servers, than I wouldn't be writing this topic on which server to join.

If you think my argument that your server may go "poof" is incoherent and makes no sense at all, than please explain why the server is down right now. How can you be 100% sure that the possibility of the copy right issue won't affect you once again in the future. What if the lawsuit fucks you over, and since your not making any money off the game, your forced to call it quits. No matter the passion or love you have, some things require money. That's a hard fact of the world, one that I wish wouldn't be so.

And I have recently come back to 9dragons, about a month ago, so I'm not aware of the Project Alpha bashing on the forums, all I did was come here and read a couple posts saying that Elysium was shit, and decided to give my own personal opinion. Of course I have never tried your server, and I can't do so right now since it is down. If you bring back the servers, I'd be happy to give your a test run, and see whether or not it is what pretty much what you say it is cut out to be.

The variety of private servers, at least to my knowledge are basically Project
Alpha and this one. Of course there might be a few other ones, but I can't find that shit/don't want to risk a trojan virus on my computer. I applaud you for being independent of income, and I wish the best of luck in future endeavors. But I truly wonder how long this passion for the game will last. I for one know that my passion for 9dragons is off and on, some times ill just take a long break because I'm tired of the grind. Some times I'm really into it like now.

Looking forward to being criticized by every Project Alpha person on this forum, because as of now, the majority of the criticism is coming from Project Alpha members. Of course there are the few and in between people that this topic is aimed for who have asked me question that I have happily replied to about the current situation and which server they should join. The rest seem to be Project Alpha who are either
a) waiting for the game server to come back up
b) hate seeing Elysium get any publicity and would rather bash it

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
@ you forgot about 9d.wtf
Can you link me to the 9dWTF site?
Old 04/11/2016, 21:13   #20

Quote:
Can you link me to the 9dWTF site?
I told ya: 9d.wtf
Old 04/11/2016, 21:36   #21

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
... than please explain why the server is down right now

I'm writing this very last post to answer an important question of yours which actually might be in interest of others too and needs to be clarified.
-> No one did put us down and no one was able to get any private information about us at all.
Our IP's are covered and protected by specific services.
The reason we turned the servers off is because we are acting in a let's call it "over-protective" manner and since joongwon is going in a killing privates spree we decided to strenghten our security even more. The updated security measures we've taken are insane. No one will ever be able to track us down since the hosters themself don't have any information about us at all.
Besides our webhoster didn't give a single **** about the DMCA report anyway.
The reason for the extended downtime is because we are using the occasion to prepare a huge update for our server.

Hope this clearified some things.

PS: The word propaganda can be used in other contexts than politics. We're rather using it if information, especially of misleading nature is used to promote, in this case, a server. So I don't see how the word propaganda rises the "importance" of a topic if it can be used in any context.

Like my team mate bogdy said previously enough trash and good luck.
Old 04/11/2016, 22:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arceus] View Post
I'm writing this very last post to answer an important question of yours which actually might be in interest of others too and needs to be clarified.
-> No one did put us down and no one was able to get any private information about us at all.
Our IP's are covered and protected by specific services.
The reason we turned the servers off is because we are acting in a let's call it "over-protective" manner and since joongwon is going in a killing privates spree we decided to strenghten our security even more. The updated security measures we've taken are insane. No one will ever be able to track us down since the hosters themself don't have any information about us at all.
Besides our webhoster didn't give a single fuck about the DMCA report anyway.
The reason for the extended downtime is because we are using the occasion to prepare a huge update for our server.

Hope this clearified some things.

PS: The word propaganda can be used in other contexts than politics. We're rather using it if information, especially of misleading nature is used to promote, in this case, a server. So I don't see how the word propaganda rises the "importance" of a topic if it can be used in any context.

Like my team mate bogdy said previously enough trash and good luck.
Ahh, now I understand. You guys brought server down in order to secure your server as Jong Woon is on the hunt. Thanks for the clarification. Please let me know when your server is back up, I actually want to try it out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I told ya: 9d.wtf

I thought 9d.wtf was a joke lol, but okay, I'll check it out on like a school computer so I don't fuck up my own laptop.
Old 04/11/2016, 22:46   #23

im playing right now on elysium, server are populated very good exp on cs lvl i got like 8% for comparison PA on FD i got 8 or more im lazy and i dont like grinding
Everyone has their own choice but for now im stying with Elysium , PA is very good server and they have good updates and no IM this is big + also they should increase exp or add exp cards for more fun this is only my opinion im noob in 9D playing from time to time but i love this game
Old 04/12/2016, 13:27   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Opinions are opinions, facts are facts. Here are some facts:
-PA first and only server to have custom skills
-PA first and only server to have custom items
-PA first and only server to have removed ALL abuses and have custom-9d-based hackshield
-PA second server to remove masteries/disable quests (play9d being first)
Another fact:

-PA most views for any 9d private server that ever existed (except play9d) , but lowest population LOL

gratz gratz first this and that, but who cares when no one wants to play your server :/
Old 04/12/2016, 18:37   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Desire View Post
Another fact:

-PA most views for any 9d private server that ever existed (except play9d) , but lowest population LOL

gratz gratz first this and that, but who cares when no one wants to play your server :/
It's an useless remark . The trigger for us getting a huge population is just making an exp increase .
Old 04/12/2016, 19:50   #26

PA has decent players while others have the malicious players. The community on PA is a kind and helpful one while on other servers you just have to accept the hate of the community towards a respective player or band/league...etc. People won't play PA because they actually can't play 9d without getting help from Item mall.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2016, 21:31   #27

How to make full 30 people server online:
> set x80 base exp
> make x5 event
> make it fully P2W
> add all OP items from the start with no lvl req
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2016, 11:35   #28

"How to make full 30 people server online"
Lol! 30 people, goes to show how low the standards of PA are because of how much of a failure it is

And to think that you say making xp higher will trigger a huge population when you already made it quite high, but doesn't realise the game is still boring and **** as hell, nice work Fail Server Game Developer
Old 04/13/2016, 23:59   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Desire View Post
"How to make full 30 people server online"
Lol! 30 people, goes to show how low the standards of PA are because of how much of a failure it is

And to think that you say making xp higher will trigger a huge population when you already made it quite high, but doesn't realise the game is still boring and **** as hell, nice work Fail Server Game Developer

Adek, Arceus and Bogdy have in-depth knowledge of these server files so to call them a failure when nobody knows who the **** you are is pretty ironic. It's a shame PA isn't as popular but Elysium and PA are different models entirely, the only correlation is the base files they use.
Old 04/16/2016, 04:40   #30

can some1 tell me how to download 9d pls.. miss this game and i want to play on private server i tried RF server but they suck.. its pay to play..

Tags
9dragons, alpha, elysium, redfox