Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cant multiclient on 9d PA/9D Awakens?

Discussion on cant multiclient on 9d PA/9D Awakens? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cant multiclient on 9d PA/9D Awakens?

wondering if you can/cant multiclient, havce try bypass with sandboxie but not working
Old 03/24/2016, 14:57   #2

You can for sure on 9D PA using virtual machines, not sure about 9D Awakens as I have not tried it but I'm 99% certain you can. I used program called VMware. There is a guide on this forum how to set it up.

EDIT: here is the guide
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2016, 19:31   #3

We've been reported an issue with our hackshield system, I just want to let you know that with the next hackshield patch, multiloging will be blocked.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Star Wars: Battlefront - No >>The Force Awakens<< DLC
02/12/2016 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Star Wars: The Force Awakens surpassed the one billion euro mark just after two weeks and is very popular in the USA and in other countries. The movie had the most successful launch of all time in Germany. Therefore, it is not unreasonable to expect shooter Star Wars: Battlefront to build on the success of the movie in the form of a DLC and thus to implement content and characters of the cinema film, but EA will not put that into action. http://i.epvpimg.com/arImb.png The reason for...
BUG island awakens
03/15/2015 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
KNOW someone inform the new bug the island Awake POIs THAT RUN THIS Old metado not but say BUG Getting open OS bau Legendary As shown no video .For the COBR Cabal Brazil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpa24WE5xzk
BUG island awakens
02/20/2015 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
KNOW someone inform the new bug the island Awake POIs THAT RUN THIS Old metado not but say BUG Getting open OS bau Legendary As shown no video .For the COBR Cabal Brazil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpa24WE5xzk
[Selling] Sapphire EE account lvl 75 male chibi with awakens
12/05/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have awaken light armor and + 14 bow with illusion flame dragon and couple others. WITH ALOT OF PRIMES. SELLING CHEAP My Skype is KierenDora send me a chat if your interested EDEN ETERNAL