I think we completely forgot to mention that. There is no closed anything. Too many servers do closed tests and it isn't viable.
Thank you verry much fot letting us all to test the server to come and not make the test for few selected players.Hope we can all make a better 9D for everyone.
Do you guys plan to use all 2nd role skills,full mastery,the skills on HG weaps, maybe unreleased skills i`ve seen here and there, and also stat wise will you use regular formula or KR formula?
Hello ! I want be a tester and help if possible I am old player... since version 6 of Acclaim. If there is any test server I would like to join and help u guys cheers !
There are no testers. When the time is right for players to register and download the client, they can. Everyone is welcome, there are no restrictions or closed status.
Am I welcome too or did you already give me a pre-IP ban?
Advanced Clans and KR stat system are the biggest things I can think of...
they cant introduce adv clans bcs there just a legend, they arent created so at least u got the dev tools, and know ALOT of creation in 9 D u cant make it. kr stats system its ok, another thing its the pvp system based on crit that ****** up fun xD
they cant introduce adv clans bcs there just a legend, they arent created so at least u got the dev tools, and know ALOT of creation in 9 D u cant make it. kr stats system its ok, another thing its the pvp system based on crit that ****** up fun xD
Yeah I figured that adv clans would be too far fetched...btw as far as I know adv clans maps,quests and epithets exist only the skills/clothes aren't there which are the important part...I think P9D had posted some screenshots back then.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png