i honestly think everyone overlooks that all SUCCESSFUL servers were pve with just LL and BP pvp server ex: acclaim bardo/nirvana, GC: Yang (YIN IS ******* DEAD(I WONDER WHY)) P9D: Started off with a PVE server thats where it gained its popularity and even after all the non pve server eventually died
I honestly read like none of this thread i just wanted to say this
-Love Dean
old content as before 2nd role is a nuker heaven. I aint a nuker fan so when 2nd role hit i was so happy with YYBS buff you could actually kill the nukers... everything before second role was fun i cant lie but balance wise that was pure ****.. Nuker with def relic and EC WD weap and you could tank a freaking army of melee users.
old content as before 2nd role is a nuker heaven. I aint a nuker fan so when 2nd role hit i was so happy with YYBS buff you could actually kill the nukers... everything before second role was fun i cant lie but balance wise that was pure ****.. Nuker with def relic and EC WD weap and you could tank a freaking army of melee users.
Not with a revamped skill system
Nvm, few wish for old content... As Jamie said, it's best to pick a middle ground.
old content as before 2nd role is a nuker heaven. I aint a nuker fan so when 2nd role hit i was so happy with YYBS buff you could actually kill the nukers...
No idea what you talking about... At that time nukers we're rolling over warriors as hard as before, in fact, as someone pointed, that time was hilarious because you'd see nukers going about with melee weaps to kill other nukers. But for a dozen people that actually had wis build warriors, rest was same old 4 hit wonders...
Amusingly, you do mention the cause of the problem (absolute def items) and how it wrecked PvP (and later after KingSlayer/KJ+600def, made it a 1 class game). Yet bog18dy's proposal to fix that is new skills It's like having a rotten tooth and putting a cap over it instead of plain extracting it.
No idea what you talking about... At that time nukers we're rolling over warriors as hard as before, in fact, as someone pointed, that time was hilarious because you'd see nukers going about with melee weaps to kill other nukers. But for a dozen people that actually had wis build warriors, rest was same old 4 hit wonders...
Amusingly, you do mention the cause of the problem (absolute def items) and how it wrecked PvP (and later after KingSlayer/KJ+600def, made it a 1 class game). Yet bog18dy's proposal to fix that is new skills It's like having a rotten tooth and putting a cap over it instead of plain extracting it.
Removing def sets, disable some dungeons... It's gonna 'extract that tooth', isn't it?
To be really honest, I don't really care that much for 9D 2, I mean if they release it and I can play it, great, I will probably try it, but not that eager anyways, I mean it looks like a JD/AoW/WoKF bad copy, but maybe they can deliver with the storyline, but I doubt it. 9D 1 had an overall better style to it, what 9D2 brings doesn't suit the 9D genre.
Play-Aion►4.0►High Rate PvPvE►Gunner&Bard►New Content►Whole 4.0 Content► 10/10/2013 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3500/mwv.gif
What is Play - Aion 4.0
*Play - Aion is a server hosted in Germany,with all retail like features, builded by a professional team of developers and a single Owner / GM / ADMIN.
Which was built to take Aion to a new level, PvP is much more balanced with the FREE and Cheap Items in the Gameshop , Custom relic drop from all mobs for the new server, table drop will increase with the server population.
All these features will keep you playing and...
My content LOOK PLEASE 05/25/2007 - Off Topic - 1 Replies hey guys
It would be really cool if you would take a look on my contents wich i made by myself.
I puplished many texts.
Here is the link. Ty for looking again!!
http://www.triond.com/authors-ganxta1234.6697
bad[WoW]Content 04/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies Also, ich hab vor das Ding zu holn, wenn wer den Link haben will soll einfach mitzahlen, einfach mal ICQ (203-241-482) adden, sollte es Probleme geben, wird Geld zurück überwießen.