ok here i go thi is guide how to use hack hope you will like it and understand it:
1.You start hack
2.You start game
3.Login and choose character
4.Go back to hack and then it should look like:
dont forget to reamember safe location kordinates so you can run to vilage to buy something or sell.
download is at:
sorry for bad english
Running scared, every bullet leaves a trail
maby it is your antivirus, but if you see server listit should be fine, well i dont have any idea
oh and sometimes it hapens and to me, after 1h or 2 it should fix
i mean sometimes there is problem with server and i cant login or i dont get server list, what i did was that i downloaded game instal, instaled and updated then changed launcher and game exe's and changed language, then it runs like i sed:
run hack > run game > login select char >go back to hack and it has to be like in picture
and try turning of your anti virus, it can block hack
You sure that's how it looks, cause mine is completely in english lol
and It doesn't work...I tried your client that you used...the viet recommended
client on the viet site...and none of them works
Its f'ing ******* me off ...keeps saying "User Login" or "Cannot connect please check notice" or some bshit...
But the hack loader thing showed up...but not like your pic on ur thread..it was completely english and a bit viet...but didn't work at all..since I couldn't login at all..cuz of fuking shtload of errors...
Then I went back and updated client all over again...and still don't work...But Imma try again..and if it don't work then F' this sht
EDIT: I finally was able to connect and login...but stupid sht still has white window..and I see
nothing at all...>_>
Help here? before I break my pc out of anger
EDIT2: FINALLY!!! anyway...is there a way to make it make your char med after mp is low?
I can't read vietnamese lol
well now all I need is to find some spots to safely grind from hehehe
EDIT: Hmm, ok, what the heck am I doing wrong? I've been going around the maps for almost 2 hours and I can't find 1 freakin' spot with line of sight on mobs O.o
well now all I need is to find some spots to safely grind from hehehe
EDIT: Hmm, ok, what the heck am I doing wrong? I've been going around the maps for almost 2 hours and I can't find 1 freakin' spot with line of sight on mobs O.o
when you start hack it shoots around it self you dont need to do anything, when i start hack and go to my spot i see my character only standing in 1 place and dooing nothing but i get exp. if you are eaven in peace mode hack works fine and you get exp
__________EDIT__________
i want to make video, but with hypercam at 25FPS and my resolution(1440x900) it takes 15GB, i gues youtube will be glad to get that file
I see, I was looking for a spot with clear LoS lmao... Thanks for clearing that up.
Well, I almost have it nailed down. When I start the hack, my char will cast 2-3 times and then I'll get DC. I wonder if that's because I'm too far away from the mobs? I've done every other step as explained in your post.
I'll keep you informed
EDIT: Hmm, I think I'm using the wrong skills and that's why it crashes...Heck, I'll let it update to VN language and get my nuke names right lol
EDIT2: Ok, I can CONFIRM that I was actually using "basic staff attack" to try and nuke mobs lmao! **** you google translate Everything works now