Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sold my laptop. wont be playing for a long time. sorry folks.

Discussion on sold my laptop. wont be playing for a long time. sorry folks. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sold my laptop. wont be playing for a long time. sorry folks.

exactly what the thread topic states. i sold my laptop. so, i wont be playing or logging on to this forum for a long time. sorry everyone. hope all goes well while i'm away.
Old 08/20/2009, 09:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well I haven't been on for a while but i'll be active again :> . I hope you'll rejoin us soon bro and btw could you send me a tut on how you made the hack work when you get on pff cause I recompiled it from the source and I still had the same prob :S .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how long time to 43-85 lvl ?
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Guys i have Wizzard build is Wizz / Bard maybe i lvl with gap 2 - 3 and bot :) but i have some preblem i die in all spot i stay botting .. :/ where i can lvl set npc wolf lvl 42 :) without pwlvl / premiun / ticket
Long Longin time
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
hey is this normal that i must wait a long time to login ?? and every time ther are stay : The server reached its capacity. Thefore unable to login at this moment. Auto Login will begin. Waiting period will be based on time line.
How long have you been playing?
03/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Just wondering to see if some people here remember the start of Silkroad haha :P for myself, I first played in august 2007, it was cap 70 back then and the auto pot was freshly implemented :) EDIT: I made a mistake in the year, I started in august 2006, not 2007 haha :P
Long time no see
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm just restarting 2moons. As I haven't played in a while, most of my accounts are still banned, others hacked, so I want to ask you guys somethings before I restart making new chars. I haven't gotten hacks yet, but do we still crash when we kill monsters in higher lvl maps? Is the game laggy recently? I logged in a bit and looked damn laggy. Are GM's actually doing something to ban hackers now or not? Thanks
!!!all those who are playing long please read!!
05/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
As I readed in some other thread and checked in homepage it seems JM is checking 2 servers every 2 weeks..from oldest one to newest one. I think that a list of servers from oldest to newest would be great. So we can turn off our bots for those weeks on our servers. If anyone can help please do so.