Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Somthing Wronb with my 9D

Discussion on Somthing Wronb with my 9D within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Somthing Wronb with my 9D

Someone please help i open 9dragons then i click start and nothing happens i've tryed everything please help!

thanks

Old 10/11/2008, 02:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9dragons support View Post
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting 9Dragons Support.

If you are getting error -1, we would like to inform you that, this is an technical issue from our end. Hence, whenever you receive such messages please wait for a few minutes and then try log in.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the user Id. We will be glad to assist you.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Sincerely,

Eddy
Acclaim Games Inc.
first u have to chick on this cause that was happening to me and i contacted acclaim support and this was what i got..
have fun..
Thanks
1 User

« [REQ] 9dragons Skill B0t or GG Bypa$$ | 9dragons Substitute »

Similar Threads
[Help] With somthing
10/28/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
i Need Help For make BS jop Wear it Trojan not Taoist i just Need Wear like 2 bs and Poleaxe and Club somthing like that Please Any one tell me
Hi need walker or somthing
04/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i am playing to a c4 lineage server... the old walker is blocked by the admin... i think somehow with the log in a system...the old walker for c4 cant log in acounts.... the link for the server is : l2.thegame.gr thx for the help u may give me... waiting someone who knows for sure.. *sorry about my bad english
Hi need walker or somthing
04/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i am playing to a c4 lineage server... the old walker is blocked by the admin... i think somehow with the log ine system...the old walker for c4 cant log in acounts.... the link for the server is : l2.thegame.gr thx for the help u may give me... waiting someone who knows for sure.. *sorry about my bad english
D3.d8.dll or somthing like that
04/01/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
does that thing still work? like if u replace it and stuff... does it still work?
i whant to ask somthing
07/26/2005 - Main - 3 Replies
Please answer me i need to know how to post image caz i working on hack and i need to know how to post i noob in forum so please answer