Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi need walker or somthing

Discussion on Hi need walker or somthing within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i am playing to a c4 lineage server... the old walker is blocked by the admin... i think somehow with the log ine system...the old walker for c4 cant log in acounts....

the link for the server is : l2.thegame.gr

thx for the help u may give me... waiting someone who knows for sure..

*sorry about my bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] With somthing
10/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i Need Help For make BS jop Wear it Trojan not Taoist i just Need Wear like 2 bs and Poleaxe and Club somthing like that Please Any one tell me
Somthing Wronb with my 9D
10/11/2008 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Someone please help i open 9dragons then i click start and nothing happens i've tryed everything please help! thanks
04/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i am playing to a c4 lineage server... the old walker is blocked by the admin... i think somehow with the log in a system...the old walker for c4 cant log in acounts.... the link for the server is : l2.thegame.gr thx for the help u may give me... waiting someone who knows for sure.. *sorry about my bad english
D3.d8.dll or somthing like that
04/01/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
does that thing still work? like if u replace it and stuff... does it still work?
Just somthing to try when your bored
12/31/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Moonwalk in Co simply walk in on direction and before you stop, quickly click in the oopposite direction not only wll you see yoursef moonwalk but everyone else will i just thik its funny :bandit: Edit: you must HOLD shift while you click in the oppoite direction