Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ndreg patch37

Discussion on ndreg patch37 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ndreg patch37

can someone give me the ndreg patch 37?i've searched it before but i didn't find it!...
Old 04/28/2011, 19:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Try it!
Attached Files
File Type: rar ndreg.rar (1.3 KB, 41 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2011, 17:35   #3

anyone know patch 38 ndreg pls .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] 9Disciples ndreg.xrg update
10/15/2012 - 9Dragons - 69 Replies
First of all, I'm not the maker of 9Disciples and I don't know if this info is the only one needed to make it work, so may be more things to change in other patches. If you find something else, post it here so I can change this guide. Also, english is not my native language so it's possible that this guide contains some explanations that you can't understand. In that case tell me so I can change it to be more explicative. This guide may contain some technical words that are explained at '3....
NDreg Raped And Fixed.
03/22/2011 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Offf..... i was lazy but all just gived a fuck! about givin me ndreg.. so i needed to fix it myself -.- so i post it here for others who need it and maybe for each patch if no1 else mind :rolleyes: Updated as FUCK! 23.Mars.2011 AND IS TONS OF VIRUS INSIDE! take a look:rolleyes:
Ndreg.xrg for US ?
03/13/2011 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Do you think it is possible to edit the ndreg.xrg file with hexeditor to support 9discipleTH using the same method to bypass the patch 126? I know how many people want this hack but I would only use it for educational purposes. I would never ruin a good game like 9D. Let's see some replies!
Ndreg.exe
03/08/2011 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
Hi.. First OF I got a problem with 9Ddisciple coz i did everything correctly.. The Problem is when i open everything i cant see anyserver Someone Told me ur Ndreg is corrupted well i did use the search buttom i downloaded lots of ndregs non helped ....
GUIDE HOW TO MODIFY THE ndreg.xrg file with SS
02/16/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
1. Update the 9d to latest server version. 2.Now download the XVI32 from google. 3.Open the ndreg.xrg file with xvi32 4.Open the first thumbnail attached with this and change the marked values to b0 b3 bf bd b0 b4 b3 af a8 f1 e5 b8 5.This can be done by selecting the edit button in xvi32 and selecting the overwrite existing button. (I.e) select EE replace it with B0 by using the overwrite existing option in the edit tab. and replace all the remaining values with their respective ones ...