Lololol - just for educational purposes, like the japanese whalers only kill for research purposes.. :x
M8 - ther's been more like you and quite frankly none did succeed.
The key is (as stated in MANY topics) that each 9Dragons version uses a different encryption. Once you know that, all you need 2 do is apply that type of encryption so you can decrypt the packets by modifying the Disciple and you're good to go for whatever version!
[GUIDE] 9Disciples ndreg.xrg update 10/15/2012 - 9Dragons - 69 Replies First of all, I'm not the maker of 9Disciples and I don't know if this info is the only one needed to make it work, so may be more things to change in other patches. If you find something else, post it here so I can change this guide.
Also, english is not my native language so it's possible that this guide contains some explanations that you can't understand. In that case tell me so I can change it to be more explicative.
This guide may contain some technical words that are explained at '3....
Ndreg.exe 03/08/2011 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies Hi..
First OF I got a problem with 9Ddisciple coz i did everything correctly..
The Problem is when i open everything i cant see anyserver
Someone Told me ur Ndreg is corrupted well i did use the search buttom
i downloaded lots of ndregs non helped ....
GUIDE HOW TO MODIFY THE ndreg.xrg file with SS 02/16/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies 1. Update the 9d to latest server version.
2.Now download the XVI32 from google.
3.Open the ndreg.xrg file with xvi32
4.Open the first thumbnail attached with this and change the marked values to
b0 b3 bf bd b0 b4 b3 af a8 f1 e5 b8
5.This can be done by selecting the edit button in xvi32 and selecting the overwrite existing button.
(I.e) select EE replace it with B0 by using the overwrite existing option in the edit tab. and replace all the remaining values with their respective ones ...
CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD 9D G1 NDREG.XRG (PATCH 125) THE ORIGINAL FILE 02/05/2011 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies Please by error i delete this file and my client dont let me log in game
thanks very much...
and i dude if someone know how to mod this file for use smallest widowed resolutions, i mean non standard resolutions,
thnkss.................