1. Update the 9d to latest server version.
2.Now download the XVI32 from google.
3.Open the ndreg.xrg file with xvi32
4.Open the first thumbnail attached with this and change the marked values to
b0 b3 bf bd b0 b4 b3 af a8 f1 e5 b8
5.This can be done by selecting the edit button in xvi32 and selecting the overwrite existing button.
(I.e) select EE replace it with B0 by using the overwrite existing option in the edit tab. and replace all the remaining values with their respective ones (EC->B3,EE->BF,F2->BD,E8->B0,EF->B4,F2->B3,EF->AF,E5->A8,F2->F1,
EE->E5,E9->B8) REMEMBER TO SELECT HEX WHILE OVERWRITING THESE VALUES.
6.after changing it should look like the one in the second thumbnail.
happy playing guys.
lol sorry mate i just explained what saweet gave since many were not knowing how to do..and i did not copy ur thread dude i explained saweet's work with some screen shots thats all and since im new here i dont know the rules so will update or bump next time dude sorry....
There's no problem, I wasn't trying to be offensive and now that I read my post again it seemed a bit offensive, sorry for that. I was trying to say that you used the same program and changed the same strings... it's pretty the same, so if someone can't understand mine, also won't understand yours. Anyway, it's good to see another people trying to help too.
[GUIDE] 9Disciples ndreg.xrg update 10/15/2012 - 9Dragons - 69 Replies First of all, I'm not the maker of 9Disciples and I don't know if this info is the only one needed to make it work, so may be more things to change in other patches. If you find something else, post it here so I can change this guide.
Also, english is not my native language so it's possible that this guide contains some explanations that you can't understand. In that case tell me so I can change it to be more explicative.
This guide may contain some technical words that are explained at '3....
CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD 9D G1 NDREG.XRG (PATCH 125) THE ORIGINAL FILE 02/05/2011 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies Please by error i delete this file and my client dont let me log in game
thanks very much...
and i dude if someone know how to mod this file for use smallest widowed resolutions, i mean non standard resolutions,
thnkss.................
How to modify the file item_proto? HELP! plz 05/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies How to modify the file item_proto?
.../locale/hongkong/item_proto
Someone explains how to change the damage and that the weapons in the locale I know item_proto and file but can not open any FASST plz help me!
Plz commente in english ita our pt our german xDDDDDDD
Modify a file for speed hack 12/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Hello, if I modify a file can i create a speed of my character to make a speed hack?
If yes which file and where do I have to modify it?
Thank you