Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TCD Editing

Discussion on TCD Editing within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TCD Editing

Heyo, whats up?

So, I got back into 4Story recently and after a long time I wanted to try editing the TCD Files, but I couldnt find any useful TUTs on how to do that and even searched through the 4Story Thread only to find some older ones but with no Screenshots where some neccessary steps were shown.

Since I relied on Multihacks and Private Hacks alone I never got into modding those files myself, since I thought I wouldnt need it anyway.

Is there any decent tutorial on how to Edit the TCDs using Hex that is also Beginner friendly?

Greetings
Old 03/23/2020, 02:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
What's the point of editing tcd files if you don't know how to bypass the crc check which you will face once you patch the files? There are decent and descriptive tutorials for it, hell, there are even public editors ... and then there's the source

just look harder in this section
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release 4Story c++ tcd editor (tpet.tcd)
12/04/2021 - 4Story - 6 Replies
ive seen many tools that were written in c# so i tried to make something similar but in c++ and this is the result, its not the best but some may appriciate it :) In order to compile it you need to use free wxWidgets src from https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/releases/d ownload/v3.1.3/wxWidgets-3.1.3.zip You need to create some folder in which you are going to put aggui folder. You will aso need to create in that same folder another folder called "wxwidgets" and inside that folder...
[TCD] TSkill.tcd für Privat Server
01/15/2015 - 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Yo, Hier ist der "TCD Hack" für viele pServer. Was müsst ihr machen? - Ladet die TCD Datei runter - Entpacken (Mit WinRar dann erhaltet ihr die modifizierte TSkill.tcd) - Geht in den TCD Ordner und ersetzt die TSkill.tcd durch die alte TSkill.tcd PS: TCDs sind reuploaded TCD Dateien die schon öfter auf epvp herum gegeistert sind unter andren konnte man sie in den TCD Loader von Logtetsch finden. Have Fun!
[TCD]TSkill.tcd
11/22/2014 - 4Story - 2 Replies
#Edit
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...