Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm looking for a server with original "Rise of Gor" patches.(2011.sept)

Discussion on I'm looking for a server with original "Rise of Gor" patches.(2011.sept) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm looking for a server with original "Rise of Gor" patches.(2011.sept)

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a server with Rise of Gor patches a long time ago.If you can,then would you create one, because there was some new things, permanent mount,1st,2nd and 3rd base in Gor ( i loved them).The farm areas (Second battle,Arahur,Narwashi.) and etc. I think this patch was the best playable .

Thank you.

Merry Xmas for everyone!
Old 12/27/2017, 10:00   #2

elite*gold: 60
4Ancient only the server has a few custom features
Old 12/27/2017, 10:45   #3

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enteranykey View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a server with Rise of Gor patches

Quote:
Originally Posted by iR4ve View Post
4Ancient only the server has a few custom features

Old 12/27/2017, 21:15   #4

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post

If you have read correctly, he wants to farm in Narwashi etc, if you know a little with 4Story you know that from 3.6 Narwashi, Second battle etc no longer existed so there is only the variant to play on 4Ancient.

Quote:
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a server with Rise of Gor patches a long time ago.If you can,then would you create one, because there was some new things, permanent mount,1st,2nd and 3rd base in Gor ( i loved them).The farm areas (Second battle,Arahur,Narwashi.) and etc. I think this patch was the best playable .

Thank you.

Merry Xmas for everyone!
Old 12/27/2017, 21:53   #5

he also said he wants to play on
Quote:
a server with Rise of Gor patches

Quote:
Originally Posted by iR4ve View Post
If you know a little with 4Story you know that from 3.6 Narwashi, Second battle etc no longer existed so there is only the variant to play on 4Ancient.
btw: second batlle and others got deleted in the 4.0 patch, not 3.6... which means that the dungeons still existed in the first gor patches

Old 12/27/2017, 22:22   #6

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
I can't understand why you guys focus on unimportant things like Narwashi, nowadays every server has his own ways to give players a place to farm or to getting items.

If you really want a server with some older things, go 4Ancient.
A real OldSchool server doesn't exist, OS means something from 2008-2011(max) without custom features like a modded BoW (except bugfixes).

You should rethink your image about a good server which would survive nowadays with the new generation of players. Servers like that existed, but never were (really) successfully.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2017, 01:25   #7

elite*gold: 0
Ok! THanks the answers, but i would like to play with .I saw the 4ancient server again, i cant login into my old account, i lost everything.No problem, because i didnt looking for this.
Thanks again, Happy New Year !Bye
Old 12/28/2017, 08:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikasyExa View Post
I can't understand why you guys focus on unimportant things like Narwashi, nowadays every server has his own ways to give players a place to farm or to getting items.

If you really want a server with some older things, go 4Ancient.
A real OldSchool server doesn't exist, OS means something from 2008-2011(max) without custom features like a modded BoW (except bugfixes).

You should rethink your image about a good server which would survive nowadays with the new generation of players. Servers like that existed, but never were (really) successfully.
i guess because he likes the map?
2nd battle and narwashi looks so much better than ice cave and other farm maps imo ^^

"A real OldSchool server doesn't exist" thats not true tbh. 3weeks ago i found this server called 4story4ever running on the champions of iberia patch... this server has 0 custom stuff, some bugfixes and gg but everything else is unchanged ^^
even the xp is like it was on the offi in the past..
however this server doesnt have any players even tho its online for several years.. :P