Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server With limited time needed

Discussion on Server With limited time needed within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server With limited time needed

Looking for a Server that is not pay to win. That is not endless hours and days,months of farming to create things , that is pve / pvp with decent start items.
Old 12/22/2017, 23:34   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 23:38   #3

elite*gold: 60
What do you think? you have to invest something on each private server what do you think why the private servers have a cash-shop without this private server would not exist
And your P2W is completely out of place if you want to play on a good server should you be ready to invest something and if you do not want to invest, you should at least be ready to witness what you want to farms

I still wish you a Merry Christmas
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2017, 23:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
this is online now? or no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iR4ve View Post
What do you think? you have to invest something on each private server what do you think why the private servers have a cash-shop without this private server would not exist
And your P2W is completely out of place if you want to play on a good server should you be ready to invest something and if you do not want to invest, you should at least be ready to witness what you want to farms

I still wish you a Merry Christmas
Thanks you too. I just stating what i was looking for XD . I have seen before pay to win as in players got way above normal items for paying more money, and I understand it takes money to run a server, such as ddos protection, websites etc.
Im just looking for good community of fun and not spend a lifetime to achieve things, thanks though.
Old 12/22/2017, 23:47   #5

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
this is online now? or no.

Thanks you too. I just stating what i was looking for XD . I have seen before pay to win as in players got way above normal items for paying more money, and I understand it takes money to run a server, such as ddos protection, websites etc.
Im just looking for good community of fun and not spend a lifetime to achieve things, thanks though.

Since you will probably not find PvE server where you have to invest nothing.

Araz's PvE will come online
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 00:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
Looking for a Server that is not pay to win. That is not endless hours and days,months of farming to create things , that is pve / pvp with decent start items.
Try p4story.com, you can have all without pay (most populated server).
Old 12/23/2017, 13:15   #7

elite*gold: 50
4Ancient if you like oldschool
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2017, 00:02   #8

4StoryGG start few month and its good PVE/PVP (his old name is World of 4story)
Old 12/24/2017, 08:00   #9

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallPet View Post
4StoryGG start few month and its good PVE/PVP (his old name is World of 4story)
hm... i stoped playing there months ago because the server was completely empty and some friends told me that it still is x.x ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2017, 11:07   #10

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
hm... i stoped playing there months ago because the server was completely empty and some friends told me that it still is x.x ...
Actually the players come back so server isn't completely empty right now.
Old 12/24/2017, 11:38   #11

elite*gold: 85
wow ok.. did they fix the win10 bug yet?
Old 12/25/2017, 18:13   #12

yes but wo4/4storygg. Devil is giving his friends op runes and rates at times and other dont recieve it. and he still has crash bugs there. and his events are not so great i tried it there is a handful of people only like global had at the end.
Old 12/25/2017, 20:11   #13

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Well, here we go again into a bad ending of another thread..

If you want only PvP = Araz (I guess they have free items), only PvE with an older charme = Ancient. If you want both = P4Story (decent starter items included).

You can now decide by yourself, I think this topic doesn't need more replies which probably end in insults.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2017, 03:21   #14

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikasyExa View Post
Well, here we go again into a bad ending of another thread..

If you want only PvP = Araz (I guess they have free items), only PvE with an older charme = Ancient. If you want both = P4Story (decent starter items included).

You can now decide by yourself, I think this topic doesn't need more replies which probably end in insults.

and as to posting a opinion here he gave players bans for post here lmao very proffessional game admins in 2017 got to love it .. Miss ZEmi .....
Old 12/26/2017, 13:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
Actually im playing there, there is more more ppl, cuz devil help to new players as rewards etc... have a nice crypta as p4story or maybe better, and its more ez upps items. Actually devil did a nice event for crhis that it gives much pvp and you are able to farm to do pvp 44 and pvp 40.
Just i want say that if you like servers like Eden4story or Opora olds server that dont need 2 years for be full op. Wo4s/4storyGG its a nice start whit start eq.