Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Trading Topic

Discussion on Trading Topic within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 08/30/2014, 15:49   #3181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Want to sell : my G1 fujin account from Hungames it has a 120%/ rest 99-90% items/ with santa suit / 5% Wolf. HR HD HS skills.


I'm selling it cuz no time to play anymore(4years ago i play Twemvesly2 from aeria to Hungames) i got many issues in real Life so it's done for me!
Kids/scammers or any bullshit go away!
Take paypal money or paysafcard.
Make good offer.
aboudu63 is offline  
Old 08/30/2014, 20:22   #3182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
WTS R4 tiger/sky with 100% exp, all skills(no WG), 125% SP, 15% hog, 10% tiger, 135% purple spear 90 stuff. For in-game cash, pm with offers.
kenon1 is offline  
Old 09/01/2014, 00:22   #3183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader69 View Post
Wts ts1 kr acc

M33 guan
Has the following
2x m33 rare set 120% cs12
114% cs12 rare m33 blade
120% cs12 marble
75% cs12 marble
480 HP lix
+1 skill cape

Same acc have 45 and 105 war sitter
Level 45
50 HP lix capped
10 dex lix capped
120% cs12 marble
102% cs12 gloves
102% cs12 armor
99% cs12 boots
45 rare cape

105 level
No elix
108% cs12 armor 105 rare
114% cs12 gloves rare 105
114% cs12 boots rare 105
+1 skill cape

Pets
2x dragons 200%
2x buddhas 200%
1x diamond 200%
1x 200% bird
2x 200% fly
1x 200% crow
1x 200% skull
1x 0% war bird

Extra items
Red blue scrolls
Blue exp buff scrolls
Red PvP buff scrolls
15x PC
2x blood clear
1 down grade scroll
105b cash


Would like to trade all for real cash PayPal or ts2 mayn items good or cash. Pm here.
bump
Trader69 is offline  
Old 09/01/2014, 10:13   #3184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
~~~ SELLING 12SKY2 Mayn Account R2 Snake clan character FOR ONLY 100 euro !~~~

~THE R2 Snake have: ~


Purple Set: Purp. Saber 150% cs12 rf 4 ; Purp. Armor 120% ; Purp Ring 135% ; Purp Gloves 120% ; Purp Boots 102% ; Purp Amulet clean ; Purp. Lute 120%

WLC cape 90% snake clan
WD 150% 3500/4000
G.Tiger Mount 15%
All skills including 8th Skill wargod
500m cash
Full vanity set
Santa outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANT ONLY 100euro PAYSAFECARD code for this account ! NO SCAMMER ! I don`t go first we can do the deal like: You give me 100e paysafecard code i put it on steam (i`ll share my screen on skype to see if the code is working) after i give u the account with all details. Or you can buy 2x 50euro paysafecard codes and u give me first one code with 50euro i give u the WLC cape and after u give me the another 50 euro and i give u the account with all details.

My account is like 150b so 100 euro for 150b is a good offert...

ONLY 100euro PAYSAFECARD code !

PM ME if u`r interested.
CrstianoO is offline  
Old 09/02/2014, 19:59   #3185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
wts mayn cash for real cash

1b=1.5 eu have around 200b in stock pm me.
Trader69 is offline  
Old 09/03/2014, 19:24   #3186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 1
Selling d12 sky/snake 100% exp, all skills (including 8th saber), 10% bear, 50% WD, martial outfit, decent luck gear.
It has weak gear, so thats the only flaw of this. Looking for 50 euros on paypal cause am about to buy some skins on cs go It's not much for this char so I think its a nice deal.
Don't msg me IF you are not willing to go first. I don't have time and money to play any kind of scam. Iam mature, done some trades in past here so you got my word. Cheers.
seev is offline  
Old 09/03/2014, 20:54   #3187
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 797
Received Thanks: 154
Selling d12 r1 tiger clean,with all skills(except wargod),+17 PR,10% tiger and 15% War Hog,vanity set,many consumables used,sky cape.It also has a a33 tiger on it with full skill(except 6th) with sky cape too.It is a 5 years old account veteran which has been Faction Leader in past.I am selling it like that for 5-6bil In-Game Silver.Pm me!
TheDevilInsideMe is offline  
Old 09/04/2014, 04:27   #3188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Selling TS2 MAYN purple set:
147% CS12 RF17 Weapon
120% RF7 Armor
135% RF6 Gloves
120% RF9 Ammy
135% Ring
114% Boots

PM me offers, deal will be done via paypal.
ts2seller is offline  
Old 09/05/2014, 16:23   #3189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrstianoO View Post
~~~ SELLING 12SKY2 Mayn Account R2 Snake clan character FOR ONLY 100 euro !~~~

~THE R2 Snake have: ~


Purple Set: Purp. Saber 150% cs12 rf 4 ; Purp. Armor 120% ; Purp Ring 135% ; Purp Gloves 120% ; Purp Boots 102% ; Purp Amulet clean ; Purp. Lute 120%

WLC cape 90% snake clan
WD 150% 3500/4000
G.Tiger Mount 15%
All skills including 8th Skill wargod
500m cash
Full vanity set
Santa outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANT ONLY 100euro PAYSAFECARD code for this account ! NO SCAMMER ! I don`t go first we can do the deal like: You give me 100e paysafecard code i put it on steam (i`ll share my screen on skype to see if the code is working) after i give u the account with all details. Or you can buy 2x 50euro paysafecard codes and u give me first one code with 50euro i give u the WLC cape and after u give me the another 50 euro and i give u the account with all details.

My account is like 150b so 100 euro for 150b is a good offert...

ONLY 100euro PAYSAFECARD code !

PM ME if u`r interested.

BUMP ! 100 euro PAYSAFECARD ONLY !
CrstianoO is offline  
Old 09/05/2014, 21:52   #3190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
WTB G1+ Hunsgame

WTB G1+ Hunsgame Acc. Dont need to have anything in it, Any faction is fine.
Willing to pay first only if the person is trustable.
Thebestasianz is offline  
Old 09/06/2014, 03:29   #3191
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
-Selling - MAYN Games-

R12 Dragon.
No Gear/No Pets / no Title /15% War Hog
Pr 96 - Maxed on Elexirs | Blaze and Ice 100 each
The Char got all Skills, incudeling 2x WarGods and Party Buffs.
Also comes with a nude R0

Looking for 150 € in PayPal.

For more info pm me.
TeddyFaceXxx is offline  
Old 09/07/2014, 22:57   #3192
 
elite*gold: 69
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 27
Selling Account/Items , HunGames

G3 Guan
6/7th blade
some buffs...
G3 gear cs8 117% (all the gear)
Relic100%
100m+x2 of x5 exp potion

For more info add my skype : catalin.cata_98
I don't go first , i lost an account by going first so...
I don't go first
Eucata2012 is offline  
Old 09/08/2014, 12:47   #3193
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 797
Received Thanks: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilInsideMe View Post
Selling d12 r1 tiger clean,with all skills(except wargod),+17 PR,10% tiger and 15% War Hog,vanity set,many consumables used,sky cape.It also has a a33 tiger on it with full skill(except 6th) with sky cape too.It is a 5 years old account veteran which has been Faction Leader in past.I am selling it like that for 5-6bil In-Game Silver.Pm me!
Bump!
TheDevilInsideMe is offline  
Old 09/08/2014, 13:08   #3194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 3
wts twelve sky 2 mayn tiger d12 account with wargod skill

Hi! Want to sell ts2 mayn d12 tiger full skill+ wargod spear+1b cash and i got purple spear 135%+10% tiger and fighter outfit! I accept only paysafe!
cpthawk77 is offline  
Old 09/08/2014, 14:17   #3195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader69 View Post
Wts ts1 kr acc

M33 guan
Has the following
2x m33 rare set 120% cs12
114% cs12 rare m33 blade
120% cs12 marble
75% cs12 marble
480 HP lix
+1 skill cape

Same acc have 45 and 105 war sitter
Level 45
50 HP lix capped
10 dex lix capped
120% cs12 marble
102% cs12 gloves
102% cs12 armor
99% cs12 boots
45 rare cape

105 level
No elix
108% cs12 armor 105 rare
114% cs12 gloves rare 105
114% cs12 boots rare 105
+1 skill cape

Pets
2x dragons 200%
2x buddhas 200%
1x diamond 200%
1x 200% bird
2x 200% fly
1x 200% crow
1x 200% skull
1x 0% war bird

Extra items
Red blue scrolls
Blue exp buff scrolls
Red PvP buff scrolls
15x PC
2x blood clear
1 down grade scroll
105b cash


Would like to trade all for real cash PayPal or ts2 mayn items good or cash. Pm here.

Bump
Trader69 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nitro's Trading Topic
08/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
Heya, Sorc LvL 72 : 2 x Boots of Menta 2/2 1 x Kilt of Garnier 2/2 +10 Monarch's Pendant 5/5 (Int LvL 3 , Cloak LvL 2) 5% Cast Ring 1/1 (Ashtal) Good Unique/Elite Gear (Cooldown Cap with Ashtal) Full Chantra Bag (About 30 K Lens+,Combi pots,Potions,Serazaran LvL 4 (XP Tripled),Lucky Charm,Toa,etc..) Same Account , Same Server :
Trading Topic
04/12/2007 - Guild Wars - 0 Replies
Hallo, wollte mal hören, was ihr von einem Topic haltet, in dem man Sachen anbietet und sucht. Also Ich will jetzt ein Item soundso haben, dann schreibt man ins Topic: Suche Item soundso, kann das und das zahlen. Also als Regel wäre mir ganz wichtig, dass hier niemand beschissen wird. Also wenn jemand den Preis für ein Item nicht weiss, dann will ich hier nicht sehen, dass es für lau über den Tisch geht und der Anbieter genatzt ist - ich denke wir sind Kollegen und da sollte sowas nicht...
Ragnarok-Account Trading Topic
12/16/2006 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
so da es heute zu einem vermutlichen scam versuch offiziell gekommen ist würde ich ganz gerne einmal um ein feedback bitten. sollte ich das topic abschaffen oder ist es eine gute art und weise seinen account zu tauschen, bzw. zu verkaufen. ich hab bisher ein schon ein paar gute feedbacks gehört, negatives wurde soweit noch nicht an mich rangetragen. deswegen einmal diese abstimmung. mfg kill
Account Trading Topic
10/03/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 11 Replies
schaut bitte einmal rein und gebt eure ehrlichen meinungen dazu ab, sofern ihr eine dazu habt^^ in einem post könnt ihr ja noch kurz sagen warum ihr euch so entschieden habt. danke Direkt zum Vote



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.