I will be selling my TwelveSky VAC now. I no longer need use of it so now I can offer to the public again like before. There will be no protection system built into the hack so you are free to do what you wish with it when you receive it. Just remember what happened before in TwelveSky1 Aeria when everyone spread the hacks around. It turned the game upside down and everyone knew about the existence of the hack. Keeping it to yourself is always the best option if you are serious about having it available to use forever. I take no responsibility for whatever happens should you decide to re-distribute the information that I will send to you if you buy from me.
Contact me via PM for more information.
I will accept payment in the form of Paypal transaction or WesternUnion. Contact me for details. Only people who are serious about buying need contact me, I will not go on speaking with you for hours until I see payment, I had enough of that back in TS1, talking to someone for hours and then they never pay.
After payment I will provide you with any information about the hack that you seek and tell you exactly how to make it yourself.
[RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - Trainer with various functions 01/09/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 99 Replies http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2389/capturelaf .jpg http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2365/capture2ndd. jpg
Here is my first release of a simple trainer coded in VB.net (so you need .NET Framework to launch it). Nothing really new, but I coded it for me and I wanted the share it.
Use it at your own risk !! use town mode when in town or crowded area.
Features:
Autopotion
Moving speed hack with custom speed and teleport
[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 292 Replies UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs. :)
Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute.
Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions.
Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and...
[Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 08/10/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies Here's my TwelveSky 2 AIO (All-in-one)
I feel terrible releasing this buggy version, but like I said, if i release a fully functional version like my other trainer, I won't get thanks or appreciation for my work. It'll just get downloaded and used.
Features:
-AOE Bot
-Auto Buffer (Currently lame, if you use it... tell me what happens)
-Spam loot
-Custom Loot (so buggy its not worth using unless you're fullscreen 1024*768)
-The usual runspeed, attackspeed, zoom, revive.
-Some hidden...
How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 05/10/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies hello
I want to make a private servare TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 but I need material
or a tutorial for use with all materials.
I want to know if there heack or boot or speed for this type of game
Tnx::)