Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Twelve Sky 2 - Mini-Bot

Discussion on [RELEASE] Twelve Sky 2 - Mini-Bot within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old 04/03/2016, 10:16   #121

elite*gold: 0
Could you add an option to open the inventory for 2 seconds and then close it every 5 minutes or something.

I could check if i got anything while i'm away over my mobile phone, pretty sure other people can make use of this too.

Great program btw.
Old 04/03/2016, 19:31   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky2yolo View Post
Could you add an option to open the inventory for 2 seconds and then close it every 5 minutes or something.

I could check if i got anything while i'm away over my mobile phone, pretty sure other people can make use of this too.

Great program btw.
I guess I will add that to feature request list!

For those who are waiting the newest version, honestly I've did not made any progress ever since my last reply. Been busy and plus I have been watching MLG Colombus CS:GO Major. I will get back to work this upcoming week. I'll let you know the progress of the newer version (alot of testing to be made as well).
Old 04/05/2016, 02:34   #123

is this bannable?
Old 04/05/2016, 16:16   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1recks View Post
is this bannable?
It is if you admit you are using a third party tool for grind, otherwise no.

As long you don't mention that you use Mini-Bot you will not be banned.
Old 04/05/2016, 20:53   #125

alright thank cause it would really suck if i had to start all over again cause i did already 3 times because of the different versions of 12sky i played
Old 04/07/2016, 16:55   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
I guess I will add that to feature request list!

For those who are waiting the newest version, honestly I've did not made any progress ever since my last reply. Been busy and plus I have been watching MLG Colombus CS:GO Major. I will get back to work this upcoming week. I'll let you know the progress of the newer version (alot of testing to be made as well).
hey doom if you dont mind can i ask you a question?
is there any way to make the minibot stil work even when the game is at the backround? when i open something else or switch to example : google the minibot starts to press the buttons there and not in the game.
especialy these days when i have univercity exams i read my books and slides in pdf format from my computer and because of that i cant run the minibot in the backround
Old 04/07/2016, 20:29   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by halilsinan1 View Post
hey doom if you dont mind can i ask you a question?
is there any way to make the minibot stil work even when the game is at the backround? when i open something else or switch to example : google the minibot starts to press the buttons there and not in the game.
especialy these days when i have univercity exams i read my books and slides in pdf format from my computer and because of that i cant run the minibot in the backround
I have tried and did not work, so the only way is to keep the game active :/ Use a 2nd PC if u can, any ****** PC can run 12sky as long it meets its requirements.

Side note, been busy lately ever since the csgo major sorry for those who are waiting the new version but I don't know when I will get back to it, not in the mood yet.
Old 04/10/2016, 16:14   #128

does this work on heavenly 12sky2?
Old 04/10/2016, 19:42   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by itakahashi View Post
does this work on heavenly 12sky2?
It's basically something to press your keyboard keys for you so it works for any and everything.
Old 04/12/2016, 23:18   #130

Any chance of a custom setting for the buff time in future versions? Heaven says 180seconds for the skill durations but they don't actually last that long.
Old 04/20/2016, 02:51   #131

can i ask you all? this hack is still work until now?
Old 04/20/2016, 10:17   #132

it doesnt work in me -.- i download the netframe required but when i start the bot nothing happen please help..
Old 04/21/2016, 11:45   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
I have tried and did not work, so the only way is to keep the game active :/ Use a 2nd PC if u can, any ****** PC can run 12sky as long it meets its requirements.

Side note, been busy lately ever since the csgo major sorry for those who are waiting the new version but I don't know when I will get back to it, not in the mood yet.
The xtrap is detecting the exe now since there was an xtrap update today. Any idea what can be causing this?
Old 04/21/2016, 16:03   #134

Um, you've answered your own question shad0wboss.

xtrap has been updated to detect the bot (until MyDoomMJr recompiles it with a new hash)
Old 04/21/2016, 16:15   #135

I'll be looking into it, as I've been busy. hopefully I can work around!
Thanks
1 User