Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO

Discussion on [Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/14/2009, 16:03   #151

elite*gold: 0
Nevermind strikeraid, it appears it was my fault for not closing chat box. Since it doesnt matter in v2.02 i thought this one was the same but then its not. So i fixed it with closing down chat button. Thanks a bunch for the great hacks.
Old 08/14/2009, 16:04   #152

autopot dont work =(...
i dont see that auto pill (100days)
Old 08/14/2009, 16:38   #153

yeah autopill doesnt work anymore
Old 08/14/2009, 19:33   #154

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
If you read the notice, then you'd know what happened... I won't repeat myself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2009, 00:32   #155

You should add the ability to manually change HP/CHI/Attack/movement speed address, cause if not your gonna have to upload a new client every patch when people can just fill in the info and get it updated, dunno just tossing around a idea.
Old 08/15/2009, 01:13   #156

If you've noticed, I was the one who started that trend with my first trainer. Then everyone else followed along, but do to many changes, I had to separate the client for 2 versions of the game and code in the addys myself. Its a personal reason as well. Some big changes to come which is why the address changer won't be making a comeback. Sorry for taking out that feature. Had to be done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2009, 02:06   #157

Ya I remember, just never knew why it stopped but if you got your reasons i belive you =D
btw i haven't been on aim or msn, had to reformat my comp dude so in the process of that still.
Old 08/15/2009, 11:19   #158

Are you able to make the AutoAOE turn off upon dying? This way you can leave it on over night and when you run out of pills the AutoAOE wont be so obvious by the portal, u just idle until morning.

Also, i know this goes against the Read Me file, but i dont even open the program until i make it to the cave/map that i will be grinding at, and i close it before i leave or go to town. I havent had ANY issues with what i've tried. Also, go to your user account if you use Windows with UAC (User Account Controls), i noticed it doesn't work well for me when i have to approve each individual program.

Version 2.07™ , Aeria
Autopill = Perfect/Flawless
Runspeed = perfect
Attackspeed = perfect
AOE = perfect
looter = perfect (double check resolution as the actual game resolution isnt always the same as your desktop/computer resolution. Also, I dont use the off button, only the on, when i want it off i close the program because ive noticed the calibration goes of center the more you turn it off or on. Hasnt missed a uni/rare yet.)
i do not use the buff or petfeeder

Hope I didnt miss anything.
THANKS AGAIN STRIKER, IT ROCKS TO HAVE THIS!!
--DeX
Old 08/15/2009, 16:17   #159

Yep, was planning on implementing a death failsafe, along with captcha detection, but I think I'm giving up on this project. Sorry, ahaha.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2009, 22:33   #160

AWW

Dont give up on it man I thanked you 57 times for this lol, its awesome and i think its bull how aeria draws you in with a "free" game and then force u to spend more money on in-game items, to the point where you could just buy the game or guitar hero for that matter. lol Please dont abandon us! :P we need you! And if it wasnt for the need of this program i wouldnt have found you , or this site. Either way, thanks again bro

--DeX
Old 08/15/2009, 22:39   #161

haha, i didn't mean i was going to give it up now (guess my post up there does sound like it - i just re-read it) i'll continue to try and release fixes after each patch. though, what i meant to say is that if aeria follows suit with mayn, i will have to give it up.

current searches for a fix have failed. i would try and move on to another language, but that process would take more than a few months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 05:56   #162

Thank ***

Well from my experience, I've been playing 12sky since the beta of the first one and never used hacks. But what they do is turn on the cheat blocker for a max of a week or 2 because it interferes with other programs and makes it lag really bad for some players, so they're usually forced to turn it off after 2 weeks.
I kinda knew what you meant, probably wont be dedicating your time into new features, but you will be updating addresses and fixing bugs (as long as the cheat blocker isnt on) which is very cool. Even if it just needs new addresses id feel MUCH better getting the program from you than ANYWHERE else.

thanks dude,
--DeX
Old 08/17/2009, 06:40   #163

works fine... really helpfull... thx you very much bro.....

but how 2 use petfeeder???... =)
Old 08/17/2009, 08:49   #164

lets see. you click pet, then choose Aeria (mayn is dead). Box pops up. You put in the skill bar key where you have pet food. and that's it. should be automatic.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2009, 09:28   #165

waw ok.. thx once again for fast reply n the program ^^ really love your works
Closed Thread